Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Its a fact in Punting, its happening, you will not stop it, a small percentage of girls at all levels of the industry will perform it, and so will a small percentage of punters, just because one wishes to wear a condom and not dare do cunnilingus does not make one the maker of morals, its out there, punting at its sincerest…………….how many girls have kissed you as you walk into your booking after taking a massive load just 10 min before hand………..theres a thought
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    In the 70s everything was BB....NSU several times....STDs four times.....the Blue alight clinic visited several times
    Use Okamotos condoms.....pretty close to BB....and a helluva lot safer
    I've had only one girl complain about my condom being to thick and causing her since irritation.
    I have since switched brands to SAX and not had any complaints, they aren't as thin as okamotos though

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I love BB with my DONG inside PUSSY no condom will do me ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm so jealous of all you bros who are brave enough to go bb.

My closest encounter was with a korean ML, she was cold and frigid at the meet and greet, poor english but very beautiful. She warmed up in the room and during the massage, so after the massage I asked if I could daty and she said yes, and because she was a bit reserved i was extra determined to eat her pussy real good. My head was between her legs for almost 15 mins and she was absolutely soaking wet.

After several rounds of hip bucking, she pushed my head away and, with her legs wide open with her wetness leaking out and soaking through the towel, and her eyes looking up at me a bit glazed but pleading, she grabs my cock and says in her broken english "please, inside me, I need".

To this day, this moment and this image is the sexiest, most erotic memory of my life, just thinking about it never fails to make me instantly hard.

Unfortunately, neither of us had a condom and my other head decided to play it safe despite her insistence that "I'm clean". Since that time I have always always carried a dom with me to a massage sessions!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayman View Post
    I'm so jealous of all you bros who are brave enough to go bb.

My closest encounter was with a korean ML, she was cold and frigid at the meet and greet, poor english but very beautiful. She warmed up in the room and during the massage, so after the massage I asked if I could daty and she said yes, and because she was a bit reserved i was extra determined to eat her pussy real good. My head was between her legs for almost 15 mins and she was absolutely soaking wet.

After several rounds of hip bucking, she pushed my head away and, with her legs wide open with her wetness leaking out and soaking through the towel, and her eyes looking up at me a bit glazed but pleading, she grabs my cock and says in her broken english "please, inside me, I need".

To this day, this moment and this image is the sexiest, most erotic memory of my life, just thinking about it never fails to make me instantly hard.

Unfortunately, neither of us had a condom and my other head decided to play it safe despite her insistence that "I'm clean". Since that time I have always always carried a dom with me to a massage sessions!!!
    In the old day you could be writing for playboy and penthouse. Very good exotic writing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    too risky not worth it unless the lady is extreme attractive

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostinblonde View Post
    this..........!!! lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahahah fucking gold bro.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thought I'd share my experience.

WL 1: Kept seeing her at a brothel in Ashfield around 2015/2016. I was prolly one of youngest clients and saw here somewhat regularly since I lived nearby. She was quite passionate during one of our sessions and just slipped me in. First BB encounter, was the best thing I've enjoyed in quite sometime. I always came inside of her. Saw her several more times until she moved to a massage parlour. Lost touch for a bit and saw here at the parlour twice, but lost contact since. Honestly, if she was maybe 8 years younger and we met under different situations. Would have considered marrying her lol.

WL 2: Private ML in Burwood who also lived nearby (walking distance of 10 minutes). She was a chinese milf with a quite a nice set of tits . Saw her after I lost contact with the first WL. Saw her often due to location, usually ending in HJ and sometimes BBBJ in the shower. Sessions got more intimate the more often I saw her and returned a massage during one of our sessions. Then she suprisngly said to me, you can do whatever you want to me. Of course I was a little astounded as I didn't expect to hear this. I got excited at this, but still wasn't sure if she was serious or not. So started rubbing my cock on her bare pussy while slowly edging inside until I was certain she wasn't kidding. Had many sessions BB and I always came inside of her. Sadly, she returned to HK after a year. I did see her again just once, which I regret not taking her to a hotel overnight like I told her if she planned to return.

WL 3: She was a private WL I met in Taiwan. I can't remember if it was our first session or 2nd, but I recall that with a bit of foreplay, she got really excited and started grinding my cock while kissing me passionately. Then she just slipped me in. Most intense sensation as of all the WL I've seen in my punting career. She had the strongest clinch on my cock when we both came. Was kind of a like someone pulling/tugging my cock?

Somewhat hope I'll see her again when I visit Taiwan again, that was about 2 years ago. I've been very fortunately not to have tested positive for anything and all 3 girls were very clean or "appeared". Had a check up a early this year and all good so far. Although now that I think about it, very risky and not something I recommend. However, personally I don't regret it. Although, I'm only saying this since I got off very well with no problems haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Exactly..............

Well done mate, you are very lucky

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was in a session with a Japanese’s WL and I was ready to dig in and she was ready as well. I then realised that I had not put on the condom and I asked where’s the condom and she was like, oh, of course condom. I was pretty sure if I just entered she wouldn’t disconsent but just too risky for me so I didn’t do that. To be honest if it’s for a ML I would probably do it, actually did it several times with ML.

I'm the same. One of my regulars offer bareback but under no circumstances would I do it. She was like "don't worry we have sex all the time". Nup, definitely not worth it.

Banned
    I was in a session with a Japanese’s WL and I was ready to dig in and she was ready as well. I then realised that I had not put on the condom and I asked where’s the condom and she was like, oh, of course condom. I was pretty sure if I just entered she wouldn’t disconsent but just too risky for me so I didn’t do that. To be honest if it’s for a ML I would probably do it, actually did it several times with ML.
    Even with MLs you can't take the chance by not using a condom because some are providing more than just a massage and you don't know how many guys she may have done bareback with them.

So many great stories, especially Robert Street's. These new members coming out of the woodwork should start posting more ARs and General Talk. Keep it up
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My main worry is if I catch something how would I explain that to the wife

just don't 'catch' anything, then you don't need to have that discussion

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Even with MLs you can't take the chance by not using a condom because some are providing more than just a massage and you don't know how many guys she may have done bareback with them.
    Have you gone bareback, considering all the opportunities you have had?

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem75 View Post
    Just tell her that you took that risk for her benefit, you were trying to learn some techniques from professionals so you can make her happier in bed !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akeem75 View Post
    Soory to say, but At that point your wife would probably be sadder about the cheating part than the chlamydia

Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast