Page 29 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I started using hookers in the mid 90s, and condom rule was so strict, couldn't even get a WL to lick the shaft and MLs would be careful not to get a drop of cum on their hand.
    BBBJ was unheard of. I did have one weird on happen tho, was at Tiffanys and mid sex, a young crazy 18 year old ripped the condom off, sucked me for a minute then put another one on. I asked her why and she said she was horny and wanted to taste my cock.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Strange how quick we forget. Many of us older boys played in the "Aids" era. Mid 80's and with nothing like media or social media screaming things at you, we just continued along doing our thing. We thought the problem belonged to the other team and all was ok. The Grim Reaper changed us all forever. No, Covid worries me at times but it doesn't scare me like aids did. Happy and safe punting to all👍

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Strange how quick we forget. Many of us older boys played in the "Aids" era. Mid 80's and with nothing like media or social media screaming things at you, we just continued along doing our thing. We thought the problem belonged to the other team and all was ok. The Grim Reaper changed us all forever. No, Covid worries me at times but it doesn't scare me like aids did. Happy and safe punting to all👍
    Was it the Grim Reaper or was it Rock Hudson that changed the entire public perception of AIDS? Before his death, everyone thought it was a disease that only affected gays and druggies. All of a sudden, you have a stud of a movie star, appears to be a straight guy, who's caught the disease and died very quickly.
    So the public went "right you can get it even if you're straight" and started the safe-sex movement.
    Now here's the twist. It was only after his death that it was revealed that he was actually gay. But by then, the safe-sex movement was already at full steam, not even this revelation could make the public go back to that old idea that the disease mainly affected gays and druggies. Condom use was here to stay.

My point is, if you're going to do BBFS, you ought to be more worried about all the other STIs than AIDS. The chance of catching those are far more real!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha ha ha,
    I don’t think there’s a girl or a punter that hasn’t done BB in a shop at some time or other.
    Don’t make a habit of it - it’s a numbers game before you get something I suppose - but I think your not an experienced punter, or you’re up tight or inexperienced - if you haven’t accidentally or otherwise gone all the way BB in the shop at some point.
    That said, if you have a wife or girlfriend at home, always rubber up out of respect and safety for the love of your life (also, if you have someone at home, why the hell are you punting in the first place?)
    Later

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i feel like their was a misunderstanding in that last post.

when i referred to covid, i just meant its more dangerous now contracting anything from anyone.

and yes its an airborne disease, but if punting you'd still be in the 1.5 meter radius, where its contagious.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hexenducation View Post
    Ha ha ha,
    I don’t think there’s a girl or a punter that hasn’t done BB in a shop at some time or other.
    Don’t make a habit of it - it’s a numbers game before you get something I suppose - but I think your not an experienced punter, or you’re up tight or inexperienced - if you haven’t accidentally or otherwise gone all the way BB in the shop at some point.
    That said, if you have a wife or girlfriend at home, always rubber up out of respect and safety for the love of your life (also, if you have someone at home, why the hell are you punting in the first place?)
    Later
    Should I consider myself lucky or just very inexperienced of I have yet to encounter any WLs who willing to do BBFS? Maybe the shops I go to just happens to be very uptight as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Was it the Grim Reaper or was it Rock Hudson that changed the entire public perception of AIDS? Before his death, everyone thought it was a disease that only affected gays and druggies. All of a sudden, you have a stud of a movie star, appears to be a straight guy, who's caught the disease and died very quickly.
    So the public went "right you can get it even if you're straight" and started the safe-sex movement.
    Now here's the twist. It was only after his death that it was revealed that he was actually gay. But by then, the safe-sex movement was already at full steam, not even this revelation could make the public go back to that old idea that the disease mainly affected gays and druggies. Condom use was here to stay.

My point is, if you're going to do BBFS, you ought to be more worried about all the other STIs than AIDS. The chance of catching those are far more real!
    Rock Hudson wasn't straight...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Rock Hudson wasn't straight...
    Did you read the post?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    Did you read the post?
    Yes, did you read the post?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    Did you read the post?
    But his post implies that things changed because everybody thought he was straight. Fair point to your post though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i dunno, i'm even worried to go BB with chicks i date until i know then better.
    You never know who or what they have been doing.

Also don't do BBBJ with ML/WL for the same reason that i might get an STI

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lucky, inexperienced or smart - take your pick - and agree, most WLs would prefer and should insist on covered blow job and full service - the risks of BBBJ are different to BBFS for both worker and punter, but there are still risks of serious illness. Plus it’s illegal to offer natural anything in licensed sex work, although you wouldn’t know it from many of the shops...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Should I consider myself lucky or just very inexperienced of I have yet to encounter any WLs who willing to do BBFS? Maybe the shops I go to just happens to be very uptight as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    i dunno, i'm even worried to go BB with chicks i date until i know then better.
    You never know who or what they have been doing.

Also don't do BBBJ with ML/WL for the same reason that i might get an STI
    how about kissing? there are risks of herpes which is incurable.

I get the sensing that most punters would like the GFE experience and hence would paint, kiss or engage in BBBJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Funny you should say that, I think punters fall into three categories: sensitive types who want the GfE, legends in their own mind who love the PSE, and those who see sex work for what it is: a simple transaction made complicated by past experience, hopes, fears and the dance of pleasures that is a complex intimate connection between two animals with different and sometimes complimentary needs...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A few years ago at a primarily MILF shop I did it maybe 4 times. Same women twice each. It wasn't really discussed...it was just like a continuation of foreplay where she was either on top or I was behind and we were rubbing on each other and it just happened. Initially I was worried as the ladies were quite popular but I tested clean.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bbfs

Had a session in 42 accident bbfs last month was pretty awesome. Anybody had same experience?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikethestock View Post
    A few years ago at a primarily MILF shop I did it maybe 4 times. Same women twice each. It wasn't really discussed...it was just like a continuation of foreplay where she was either on top or I was behind and we were rubbing on each other and it just happened. Initially I was worried as the ladies were quite popular but I tested clean.
    If you just had straight penile vaginal sex, your chances are miniscule, 0.04, something along those lines.. I know guy who have barebacked for 30+ years and still test negative... Other stds is a different story..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ur a wanker mate. Why are u advertising the fact u fuked someone with a dom? Every single person here prob knows who ur talking about. Since u made 1 other comment about bbfs in another guys review. Now every dick and Harry is gonna pester her for bbfs and ruin it for everyone else. You sir are a retard ur mom should have swallowed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by one97wolf View Post
    Had a session with jap girl in 42 accident bbfs last month was pretty awesome. Anybody had same experience?

Ur a wanker mate. Why are u advertising the fact u fuked someone with a dom? Every single person here prob knows who ur talking about. Since u made 1 other comment about bbfs in another guys review. Now every dick and Harry is gonna pester her for bbfs and ruin it for everyone else. You sir are a retard ur mom should have swallowed

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Maybe learn how to write proper words b4 U call some1 a retard. Sh!t just realised U even messed up on ur main point, fucken hell

Page 29 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast