Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I go BBFS with all of my regulars, currently 5 girls in 2 shops. Never asked for it, they all just decided I was OK and that was it.

4 of them I also see in their homes, 3 of them go BB anal as well, my main squeeze sometimes brings in another girl and whoever it is gets the same treatment.

None of this was instigated by me, I've actually resisted on occasion but I just cant say no.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    I go BBFS with all of my regulars, currently 5 girls in 2 shops. Never asked for it, they all just decided I was OK and that was it.

4 of them I also see in their homes, 3 of them go BB anal as well, my main squeeze sometimes brings in another girl and whoever it is gets the same treatment.

None of this was instigated by me, I've actually resisted on occasion but I just cant say no.
    What nationality are the 4 you see at their homes? I heard Caucasian WL don’t tend to deal with client outside the shop and take less risk then Asian WL.

Do the ladies comfortable handing out their number to regular clients?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I know exactly what you mean. These women always take advantage of us and we are so helpless... if only we are not such irresistible to them that they threw themselves (and their friends) so willingly. Those fellas desperately looking for BBFS just don’t know how lucky they are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter185 View Post
    What nationality are the 4 you see at their homes? I heard Caucasian WL don’t tend to deal with client outside the shop and take less risk then Asian WL.

Some WL’s give out their numbers and even take bookings directly i.e you message them and then they let the mamasan/papasan knows. That way they can also fill in their appointments for the day with their preferred customers. Had one occasion where there was confusion and the WL I had messaged beforehand was double-booked. She felt bad about the mix-up and asked me to meet her at the apt instead. Although I never asked directly, I can tell she sees other customers at her apt too, in addition to the shop.

As far as your question, it goes without saying that they’d have to trust you and so repeat visits and chemistry gives you better chance. I’ve had a rare one or two voluntarily gave theirs in the first visit but you’d have to assume she does it for a lot of guys.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jk_268 View Post
    What bevis said.. not worth the risk
    Well after saying this, have to say that I've now done it.

It was with an ML on her second day working, following a session on her first day which was on from the start. The first time just seemed to happen, we both got caught up in the moment. She only worked in the industry about 4 weeks, it's 8+ weeks on and all clear on the health front. We've hung out outside the shop but not necessarily for sex

Would I do it again though? Unlikely, and still a definite no for anyone with more experience than the above..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

bb with wl

Well after saying this, have to say that I've now done it.

Seeing 3 wl in shops I have partake in bb.Also done bb anal as well. So far no probs but bb feels good

Banned

Have you ever asked yourself whether the 5 girls have other regulars that do BBFS with them and if so, the potential risks?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I get offered it too often. It is scary.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by qwer1965 View Post
    Yeah, man. It’s scary. Never know, the girls are healthy or not.
    And guess what, I was told by WL before that shops say, all the WL regularly check their health, but she said, no, never.
    No health check at all and keep working.
    Without a condom, it’s too risky.
    Girls get regularly checked? Yeah right. In some shops, it's up to the girl to get tested with no request from the shops to confirm that they had the tests and were found negative. I recall some girls (in particular girls on visas) having no idea where to get tested or to have the appropriate injections (for Hepatitis or HPV cervical cancer) before working.

Quote Originally Posted by qwer1965 View Post
    Yeah, man.
    Shop says, girls get regularly checked, but they don’t.
    Rubbish. Girls on their own time get checked regularly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I first started punting back around 2004 I would say a huge number of girls weren’t tested especially from Asian shops as many were here illegally. The owners didn’t care. Previous owners of shops still operating & a notorious place on Crown St Surry Hills (no longer operating) were regularly raided among others. You could tell on the girls faces in the introduction they didn’t want to be there & were here probably on false visas. They definitely weren’t getting tested.
    Older punters will no doubt say it was worse in the 80’s & 90’s.

Caucasian shops have been having girls tested for years & I dare say it’s the same in Asian shops. Well at least I hope it is.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All Chinese, I was seeing an Aussie girl a few years back but that got out of control and I reluctantly had to put an end to it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Have you ever asked yourself whether the 5 girls have other regulars that do BBFS with them and if so, the potential risks?
    Yep, all the time, but I just get fucked up and go for it.

Junior Member(有D料到)

I have never asked any for their numbers, they always ask me 1st and then after they contact me I automatically have it. I don't pursue them, its always the girl who instigates the contact and then offers to see me privately at some point. for most of them its just another transaction I think, but the girl I see the most refuses to take my money when I'm at her place so I still book her occasionally in the shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Yeah I know exactly what you mean. These women always take advantage of us and we are so helpless... if only we are not such irresistible to them that they threw themselves (and their friends) so willingly. Those fellas desperately looking for BBFS just don’t know how lucky they are.
    Yeah good one smart arse, I don't look for it and have never asked. Maybe I have a kind face or something, or maybe its because I'm not a fat, hairy, sweaty, warthog? Maybe its because I actually know my way around a woman and it doesn't involve Pounding them or anything like that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thought I'd share my experience again as I've recalled several more encounters with some being from this year.

2018 - Burwood - Randomly added by an early 20s Vietnamese girl. Started chatting for a bit, then she asked me if I liked sex of course I replied yes. Hoping she was keen for a hookup, instead she then offered $150 for 2 hours FS and she only lived 10-minute walk from me. Sent me a few pictures which were her in photo, but slimmer. In person she was a little chubby, but she still looked cute. Short, about 5"4 but definitely her in photo. She was living in what seemed like a makeshift room beside the kitchen. As I walked inside, her Chinese roommates who were all guys were playing board games in the lounge room. We did not acknowledge each other, just walked in. Could still hear them quite clearly as they got on with their game. No doubt they knew what we were doing or could hear us. Room was quite simple, she had makeup on her desk and a couple toys. She took off her black night dress which revealed no underwear. Mostly shaved with a slight tuft of hair. To my disappointment she didn't do BJ. Didn't like the idea of going down on any guy. She preferred sex over DATY, which I did attempt but not for long as she had no interest. She did make up for it though. She liked it rough, so for the first round with doggy, missionary followed by 69 and there was quite a bit of hair pulling and choking. 2nd round was more of them same, she still was not keen of DATY or BJ.
    She loved the choking and hair pulling though. We took a break and had a chat. She was doing this for a short time before she headed off to Dubai since her Visa was expiring soon. Round 3, I was still hard but having trouble finishing since I was losing any sensation. She was understanding saying it was ok if I couldn't finish a 3rd but suggested you can remove condom if it helps. I did not hesitate and ripped the dom right off. Pumped away for a couple more minutes, she was still very tight and came on her belly.

No shower just dressed. She put on a long T-shirt with no underwear and walked me out. Couple weeks later she messaged me again asking if I wanted to come see her before she flew out the next day. Unfortunately, I had a cold and did not have the strength to make it over.

Early 2020 - Saw a Chinese milf in Ashfield at a private apartment which she shared with another working lady. Had to wait an hour in the carpark since she had to do some last-minute grocery shopping promising to give good service upon return. Upon entering, I realised that this is the exact same apartment I had been to in the past visiting another private WL in 2015. Seems it gets rented out and passed onto anyone else that might use it. Her body looked exactly like the picutures. Face was quite pleasant, only downside was a bit of a belly when the dress was off. Amazing tits, nice handful. Started off with average BBBJ and body licking. I closed my eyes embracing her foreplay as she kissed my neck and ears. This is where the surprise was, she started to grind my cock on her bare pussy. I didn't think much of it and let her continue, she then slipped me in. The sudden warmth of her and gentle touch excited me. Came twice insider of her, this was made more excited knowing her friend who is another WL was several meters over in the kitchen. The bedroom we had was only covered by curtains with no walls connecting to the kitchen. So, she heard everything. Finished up and showered with her. Haven't gone back to see her since she no longer works there.

Mid 2020, I tried contacting the same Chinese milf from Ashfield. However, was on "holiday" and referred me to her friend. Photos of her friend were ok. Again, one of those photos that are of them, but say 10-15 years ago. Rocked up to an older style flat in Burwood. This is early hours of the morning at 7AM, so I was keen to fuck. Now, she isn't much of a looker. More weight than the girl I saw at Ashfield. With a face that might remind you of the Chinese aunties at Tong Li or Chinese markets at the counter. Body was a bit stocky, but I was still keen. Lightly DATY and she smelt/tasted clean below then some BBBJ. This time around, I was the one who instigated the cock rubbing on her bare pussy, I did expect her to put a condom on me since there was on the side of the bed with some tissues.
    I kept this on for about 10 minutes teasing her and pushing the tip of my cock ever so slightly in. She couldn't take it and said no condom ok. No hesitation and I slipped right in. Not as tight as her friend was. Came very easily, every time she would. She'd cover her mouth with one hand and the other grabbing my arse while locking me in with her legs. Came twice in her, showered and left.

I visited her once more, but that was the last time. Our last session was early in the morning as well. What changed was her fanny stank, I could barely put up with it, but trooped on to get my shot in. Doggy immediately, nothing else. Pumped away, she came twice, and I shot my load.

Couple months later, I tried to contact the first milf in Ashfield I saw earlier in the year. Again, still on holiday. So instead suggested I see another friend who was working early in the AM. She was better looking of the two previous milfs, but not skinny. Closer to late 30s, had long red dress on with no underwear. I was excited, quickly showered and onto the bed with BBBJ. She then started cock grinding, several times she asked me if I wanted to fuck. I said not yet and continued with the cocking grinding. She was getting wet which got me even more excited. She then asked me you want no condom fuck. I immediately said yes, she lubed up and inside I was. Tighter than her "friends" I had fucked so far, but it was my shortest session of the 3. Didn't take long and I popped. Both cleaned up and showered. Haven't seen her since.

I've been tested recently and all clear. Again, not recommendations. Just my experiences so far.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve noticed the bareback experience stories are majority from non Caucasian WL. They might be illegal in the country or don’t have the education about sexual health while the easy money too tempting. Each to their own but the risk in catching STI is not worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve noticed the bareback experience stories are majority from non Caucasian WL. They might be illegal in the country or don’t have the education about sexual health while the easy money too tempting. Each to their own but the risk in catching STI is not worth it.
    Is it really though? Look at Cauc punters here like Brothelcreeper and others like him.

Does that say anything about the sex education here in Aus?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is it really though? Look at Cauc punters here like Brothelcreeper and others like him.

Funny Brothelcreeper hasn't been seen her for a while... maybe he caught something (or he got caught). ??

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Maybe the problem here is not them lacking in sex ed, but us lacking in common sense / empathy.
    A girl does BBBJ and even CIM, what do you think is HER risk of catching something compared to doing BBFS? It's arguable that BBBJ / CIM carries even more risk for the girl because she is more likely to have cuts and abrasions inside her mouth than pussy. She might put a deep fried prawn with shell into her mouth and get cuts in there, but not her pussy. Same applies to brushing teeth which can result in bleeding gums or even mouth; she don't brush her pussy does she?
    Look around, almost all Asian WLs do at least BBBJ, that's the standard service here. If they don't do it, they are almost guaranteed to fail in this industry.
    Now have a think about what is going through the WLs head. If she has enough common sense, she'll realise that what she is being forced to conform with (BBBJ minimum) is actually the same or higher risk to her as BBFS. So it'll boil down to this: if she can get more out of a customer by doing BBFS, the only reasons she will not do it is either she's not on contraceptives or she genuinely does not want to get her customer infected.
    These girls know where they stand, they're not stupid.

Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast