Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangetsu View Post
    Got offered bbfs at ginza, anyone else experienced this?
    How much extra do you have to pay?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    How much extra do you have to pay?
    I'ma assume they don't need to pay. Probably just want returning customers. Otherwise they probs don't get paid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There have been some girls at Ginza but at the same time they’ve also got some idiots who try to BBFS girls without their consent.

These asshats have their photos stuck on the wall.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Man don't think with their head only think with their dick especially sex.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been offered BBFS many times. So bloody tempting!!! And yup, I dipped the wick and instantly regretted it.
    Luckily no repercussions. Not worth the high blood pressure while waiting for results.
    Learn my lesson. Just doesn’t happen anymore. BBBJ hell yeh. Every time but that’s it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Been offered BBFS many times. So bloody tempting!!! And yup, I dipped the wick and instantly regretted it.
    Luckily no repercussions. Not worth the high blood pressure while waiting for results.
    Learn my lesson. Just doesn’t happen anymore. BBBJ hell yeh. Every time but that’s it
    Go bb and then get some tingling or itchiness you then get a bit paranoid. Like covid, u should then abstain and get tested

Senior Member(無間使者)
    An honest assessment of the bareback risks:

I think the biggest worry is herpes, especially if it’s obviously symptomatic.

HIV is extremely unlikely, and most others can be treated with antibiotics or other treatments.

You can get gono and chlamydia from BBBJ as well, just FYI.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post

HIV is extremely unlikely, and most others can be treated with antibiotics or other treatments.

You can also get herpes with bbbj, actual most herpe cases are catched by mouth to genitle, and theoretically HIV aswell (I think there was only 1 confirmed case for HIV through bbbj)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    You can also get herpes with bbbj, actual most herpe cases are catched by mouth to genitle, and theoretically HIV aswell (I think there was only 1 confirmed case for HIV through bbbj)
    There are risks with all unsafe sex practices. Some guys believe having oral sex without a condom won't expose them to STIs. WRONG! Many fail to realise that having sex with a person who has many sexual partners can expose them to other STIs, serious illnesses such as HIV and even herpes which only requires skin to skin contact. Once you catch herpes, it's for life. Remember it guys. Play safe.

Pretty much all viruses aren't treatable with antibiotics..... They're viruses. Just highlighting your statement with these two things in the one sentence.

An observation, plenty of nadty diseases around, and you still don't want HIV.. it's not a death sentence, but it's like dialysis.. it has a big impact on your life.

Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well you guys are probably right
    But I have had probably 200-300+ bbbj worldwide and so far no problem
    I’ve bbfs a few times and again escaped drama
    Not saying it isn’t out there
    But just saying that end of the day it’s a judgement call

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Pretty much all viruses aren't treatable with antibiotics..... They're viruses. Just highlighting your statement with these two things in the one sentence.

An observation, plenty of nadty diseases around, and you still don't want HIV.. it's not a death sentence, but it's like dialysis.. it has a big impact on your life.
    I was talking about syphilis, gono and chlamydia. These are treatable with antibiotics, some warts and others can be frozen off.

But yes, I wouldn't be too thrilled to catch HIV either! Just saying it's quite rare in hetero community.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    I read the sexual health doctors from medhelp.org quite heavily, great resource.

They all agree zero risk of HIV from bbbj and herpes from bbbj is a theoretical risk but very unlikely. Most mouth herpes is hsv1 and if you already have that very unlikely to get it again elsewhere. Genital herpes is usually hsv2.

Where did you hear most herpes cases are mouth to genital?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There's no extra, it only happens when there is a connection with the girl and I never ask or try.
    I was talking to one of them about it a couple of days ago, (just after we had been fucking and I CIP) and she told me that if a customer asks she always says no.
    She reckons she only does it with a few people and I am the only one she allows to CIP. I know you all probably think I'm a fool but it sounded true and I'm a skeptical bastard.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    There's no extra, it only happens when there is a connection with the girl and I never ask or try.
    I was talking to one of them about it a couple of days ago, (just after we had been fucking and I CIP) and she told me that if a customer asks she always says no.
    She reckons she only does it with a few people and I am the only one she allows to CIP. I know you all probably think I'm a fool but it sounded true and I'm a skeptical bastard.
    These days not everyone tells the truth. Girls will say what may make you feel happy and special but they are in this industry to flirt, satisfy and please you for money. If you want to play Russian roulette that's your choice. However, if you find out later that it was not all the truth then you only have yourself to blame for believing it. The best thing is to go in, have your fun, don't be rough or rude towards a girl and play safe.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Too risky bro don't do it. Just date and find a girl to do that with. But if you must i hear bareback is petty common in Japan, they have Skin On and Skiff Off shops. Also yeah Thai land and China but probably riskier.

Just don't do it yeah.

I've done it before and CIP- literally she told me she didnt take the pill and the panic wasnt worth it until she said 'dont worry about it, i'll sort it out'.

Then somehow along the time of punting my mate confessed he goes and tells me that he doesn't use condoms- I asked where and it just so happens to be that same place with the same girl (she was the only Korean that works there).

After that I never saw her again. not sure what i was more disappointed about though- my mate doing the same (he aint very good looking) or the girl lying

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunboundray View Post
    I've done it before and CIP- literally she told me she didnt take the pill and the panic wasnt worth it until she said 'dont worry about it, i'll sort it out'.

Then somehow along the time of punting my mate confessed he goes and tells me that he doesn't use condoms- I asked where and it just so happens to be that same place with the same girl (she was the only Korean that works there).

After that I never saw her again. not sure what i was more disappointed about though- my mate doing the same (he aint very good looking) or the girl lying
    Girl claims not taking pill (or having any contraception) ..... and letting you CIP ??

And you believe her ?

As I said earlier, its all about $$'s and getting you back to spend more...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Done this multiple times when I was young. fucking loved it to be honest. Paid the price with Chlamydia after one encounter with a Chinese cutie working massage on Oxford street. The Green Door shop. Think they have closed now. Anyway, we did bareback twice letting me cum inside her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just reading this thread and the comments on condoms not protecting against herpes. Does that mean everyone on this site has herpes?

Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast