Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Quote Originally Posted by Nabz View Post
    Do the girls at establishments have to get tested a legal thing or not really. If so, how often?
    There is no legal requirement to get tested. This may be different in some other states where brothels are licensed and they may have such requirements.

However, on occasion and usually at times that are slow for business NSW health sends nurses to go to the establishments to offer testing and information. And a lot of the girls do go to health clinics to get tested once they hear that it is free and no one is interested in why they came to be tested.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    What happene if you do BBFS and then CIP ? Does the WL get pissed off if u do that? That would just ruined it for the other punters that see her afterwards. Imagine that white slushy sloppy seconds feeling for the poor bastards
    The next guy probably wouldn’t know. In fact he may well think how wet and turned on she is and how tasty her “pussy juice” is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherjim View Post
    The next guy probably wouldn’t know. In fact he may well think how wet and turned on she is and how tasty her “pussy juice” is.
    Oh god lol

Character limit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Personally cannot and will not judge those who do whether working girl or client … but it’s when it impact others, who were not present, then I have an opinion

+1…. With wear a con dom
    Exactly! I do this in secret… no way will I jeopardise my health or someone in my RL’s health
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    There is no legal requirement to get tested. This may be different in some other states where brothels are licensed and they may have such requirements.

However, on occasion and usually at times that are slow for business NSW health sends nurses to go to the establishments to offer testing and information. And a lot of the girls do go to health clinics to get tested once they hear that it is free and no one is interested in why they came to be tested.
    Thats surprising. I thought that legal licensed brothels would have a testing requirement in NSW. Kinda worrying to think about girls offering unprotected services to countless clients with no testing/protective measures in place. It's just asking for wildfire spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabz View Post
    Thats surprising. I thought that legal licensed brothels would have a testing requirement in NSW. Kinda worrying to think about girls offering unprotected services to countless clients with no testing/protective measures in place. It's just asking for wildfire spread.
    NSW does not have licensed brothels (brothel as a business entity), there is a development approval from the council for a building to be used as a brothel, but that is mostly just a zoning issue.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKRVX View Post
    where was this?
    I messaged you bro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    I messaged you bro.
    Could I get info too bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3002 View Post
    Are these dudes asking because they want to try their luck, or to avoid the shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Wok View Post
    Are these dudes asking because they want to try their luck, or to avoid the shop?
    It's definitely not the latter

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My inbox is flooded, working through it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3002 View Post
    Send him a PM and ask

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    I passed but was offered BBFS by a WL at a well worn brothel only last week.
    Probably ginza aye

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevsbrah View Post
    Probably ginza aye
    Doubt it, girls there probs earn enough or have enough followers to not have to offer BBFS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Doubt it, girls there probs earn enough or have enough followers to not have to offer BBFS
    Yeah, but if it’s offered as an extra, that’s more money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wok View Post
    Yeah, but if it’s offered as an extra, that’s more money.
    I wish it was that simple

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Earlier in the year I went to a massage parlour and picked a cute Caucasian girl

After the massage we discussed the options but didn’t mention FS .

I joked with her FS and she was like hmm ok and didn’t even advise an amount.

next you know she rides me bareback and I was totally shocked. I said do you normally offer BBFS and she said I was her first customer ever and wasn’t too sure about it . She definitely looked genuine about it was was really young ( early 20s) .

I decided to take the risk and go all the way .

She only asked $100 as well on top of the massage. We had a chat and I can tell she was new to the industry. I told her in future to always out on a dom to anyone else and not risk it . She said she understood and was just nervous and didn’t think straight.

I saw her a few more times after that prior to lockdown and has been nothing but bbfs. Even cummed in her a few times and she takes the pill and says she only bbfs with me because she really likes me.

I got tested straight after our first encounter no issues since.

I keep in touch with her every now and then but she hasn’t been back to work since the lock downs and has been focusing on her studies for now. Might pay her a visit as a private client one day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmsup_jai View Post
    Earlier in the year I went to a massage parlour and picked a cute Caucasian girl

next you know she rides me bareback and I was totally shocked. I said do you normally offer BBFS and she said I was her first customer ever and wasn’t too sure about it . She definitely looked genuine about it was was really young ( early 20s) .

She only asked $100 as well on top of the massage. We had a chat and I can tell she was new to the industry. I told her in future to always out on a dom to anyone else and not risk it . She said she understood and was just nervous and didn’t think straight.

I saw her a few more times after that prior to lockdown and has been nothing but bbfs. Even cummed in her a few times and she takes the pill and says she only bbfs with me because she really likes me.

I keep in touch with her every now and then but she hasn’t been back to work since the lock downs and has been focusing on her studies for now. Might pay her a visit as a private client one day.
    This is what I call luck of the draw. (or unlucky if you catch anything).

Banned
    Wow, surprised it was a Caucasian girl as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmsup_jai View Post

Kind enough to share the place? You can PM me. Thanks a lot

Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast