Page 39 of 76 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to one of those clinics before. If youre not Aboriginal, gay or a drug addict they treat you like a scumbag.

It must be run by the abc

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    I went to one of those clinics before. If youre not Aboriginal, gay or a drug addict they treat you like a scumbag.

It must be run by the abc
    Just like the ABC treat anyone who is straight white male as a scumbag unless you are one of their presenters!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Just like the ABC treat anyone who is straight white male as a scumbag unless you are one of their presenters!
    exactly.

thats the reason I stopped listening to jjj

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Hey DA,
    Like I said in my comments to kingqxxx, I was under the impression that we needed to provide Medicare number on the form.
    That's what I always did.
    But it seems its optional as kingqxxx and others have pointed out.
    So not swearing by it at all.
    All good Mr Jug - A healthy discussion is like a finely tuned stringed instrument that produces wonderful tones.
    On the contrary if you are like Mr Warwick1 who likes to put too much tension on the string then it will snap! and inevitably it will be the G-string that gives way first.......and no punter likes a broken G-string.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    All good Mr Jug - A healthy discussion is like a finely tuned stringed instrument that produces wonderful tones.
    On the contrary if you are like Mr Warwick1 who likes to put too much tension on the string then it will snap! and inevitably it will be the G-string that gives way first.......and no punter likes a broken G-string.
    I think you will find its actually the E-String that snaps easier

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick2 View Post
    I think you will find its actually the E-String that snaps easier
    It seems every one here is some sort of accomplished musician. Everyone has a special lick and everyone likes fingering around the G string. All we need is a few flutes for the bros. that like to blow.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    lol, the more come-back lines he throws, the more he starts to look like Zoo. Notice he never gets pissed off by people being rude to him. That’s not normal behaviour. A normal bro here woulda told Warwick bro to STFU and GTFO, but not you Zoo. But, no matter how hard you try eventually you will revert to your old ways and get banned again. And again. And again…..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    lol, the more come-back lines he throws, the more he starts to look like Zoo. Notice he never gets pissed off by people being rude to him. That’s not normal behaviour. A normal bro here woulda told Warwick bro to STFU and GTFO, but not you Zoo. But, no matter how hard you try eventually you will revert to your old ways and get banned again. And again. And again…..
    I dunno who warwick2 is but so far I approve........I think

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    What is normal behaviour Mr Fish?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can u PM me the girls names? Much appreciated thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    chinese milf with decent body i bareback and creampie once a month, works Dee Why area half week and Campbelltown area remainder of week, message her and ask where she working today, i usually give her $170-$200/ hour, 0449 078 588 , she works out of various massage shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can't believe this thread is still ongoing.......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    chinese milf with decent body i bareback and creampie once a month, works Dee Why area half week and Campbelltown area remainder of week, message her and ask where she working today, i usually give her $170-$200/ hour, 0449 078 588 , she works out of various massage shops
    And you want to share her with others who want to do bbfs too? Wow!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Crazy thing is that it seems most of the bareback sessions tend to be at massage shops? Which itself is quite remarkable given it does not have any regular checking like Brothels do..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    And you want to share her with others who want to do bbfs too? Wow!
    That''s great publicity for one girl. Her phone will surely be busy now with guys looking for BBFS.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    That''s great publicity for one girl. Her phone will surely be busy now with guys looking for BBFS.
    They might be not aware of the price they pay later for bbfs. It’s just so scary and dangerous!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Crazy thing is that it seems most of the bareback sessions tend to be at massage shops? Which itself is quite remarkable given it does not have any regular checking like Brothels do..
    It probably happens because the girls might not have condoms with them when they are working in massage shops. How many guys carry condoms when they visit massage shops?

Banned
    It probably happens because the girls might not have condoms with them when they are working in massage shops. How many guys carry condoms when they visit massage shops?
    None. But so far I've seen MLs, regardless of whether they offer full services or not carrying a small bag with them. FS girls will have extra wipes, condom & lubricant while the HJ only girls will have wipes, lotion and hand sanitizer.

The ones offering FS but doesn't have condom on them are likely older MLs that aren't popular due to their looks so they offer BBFS in order to have more returning customers. Similar to Willoughby 553. Also they know that many guys can't last more than 1 minute bareback which saves them pussy pounding time. And they're likely already on menopause so no chance of getting pregnant but still big chances of having STI.

I don't mind BBFS with younger, attractive to next-door-girl kind of looks although it's like trying to find your red Honda Civic in a parking lot full of the same colour and model without looking at the rego. And only once I tried BBFS with a post-op TS, the pussy feels damn weird with no G-spot or natural grooves.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    Sweet thanks mate, I'm riddled with notorious STD's so I'll giver her a go and write an AR after for all my Bare back brothers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I always carry a condom with me to an RNT. Come on, look at the situation. You've got a male and a female, naked and alone in a room. No prizes for guessing what's gonna happen!

Page 39 of 76 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast