Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Sorry rooter, I'm a Neanderthal.

If anybody wants to take the piss I only play along so far. Back in the old days we always sorted our differences face to face, then we wiped off the blood and went to the pub to get pissed.
    I hear you bro ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some of my oldest and best friends were originally my worst enemies.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its the opposite for my ex wife of course.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    I don’t understand why these threads keep descending into such childish behaviour. If you are not going to discuss the topic please go away and stop ruining it for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Will this be Warwick V Raybo 2.0? Lol.
    If you knew what I know about him and some dealings he had with some ML's you would blast him every opportunity as well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    If you knew what I know about him and some dealings he had with some ML's you would blast him every opportunity as well.
    I don't like blasting people but I do enjoy reading it hahaha. Well he's banned now so. Can you PM me on the bad stuff he's done?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Count me in as well Raybo. Popcorn’s ready

Not worth a PM. I liked him at first, then by chance when talking to a ML found out that he was a tyre kicker and criticising her for services provided. Remember, it is the customer that wants certain services.

2nd girl got abusive messages saying I had told her bad things about him. Truth is he did that all by himself. I would never talk about other punters to a working girl, unless they start the conversation. When you think about that, you will probably work out how weird it is.

3rd and 4th girls just despised him because he thought he was special to them and it put them in awkward situations. Again, by chance, when talking with them and sharing WeChat comments etc, i worked out it was him.

Add to that, his general demeanour on here and to be frank, outright hypocrisy in most of his comments, it was enough for a normally easy going guy like myself to lose it every time he opened his stupid mouth or pressed buttons on his device.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not worth a PM. I liked him at first, then by chance when talking to a ML found out that he was a tyre kicker and criticising her for services provided. Remember, it is the customer that wants certain services.

2nd girl got abusive messages saying I had told her bad things about him. Truth is he did that all by himself. I would never talk about other punters to a working girl, unless they start the conversation. When you think about that, you will probably work out how weird it is.

3rd and 4th girls just despised him because he thought he was special to them and it put them in awkward situations. Again, by chance, when talking with them and sharing WeChat comments etc, i worked out it was him.

Add to that, his general demeanour on here and to be frank, outright hypocrisy in most of his comments, it was enough for a normally easy going guy like myself to lose it every time he opened his stupid mouth or pressed buttons on his device.
    Second this. He’s such a bipolar person when he insisted on seeing a ML, asked if she did fs or not, made booking in advance, kept saying he was nervous and how innocent he was, bla bla. Then all of the sudden, he excused her for “doing weird stuffs which was a bit out there” for him, called her a liar for not doing fs! Such a clown!
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Warwick banned? So you guys actually know each other in person? I can’t imagine a aus99 meetup happening where members go to intro each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    Warwick banned? So you guys actually know each other in person? I can’t imagine a aus99 meetup happening where members go to intro each other.
    never met him in person but knew who he was because of social media and mobile contacts. I actually turned up to meet him in person but he didn't show up, which is kinda typical of the behavior expressed by story_teller

Oh, to make sure I am not hijacking this thread, he used to to tell me who he barebacked.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    never met him in person but knew who he was because of social media and mobile contacts. I actually turned up to meet him in person but he didn't show up, which is kinda typical of the behavior expressed by story_teller

Oh, to make sure I am not hijacking this thread, he used to to tell me who he barebacked.
    Bro Raybo, you reckon Warwick = Vader? I've always wondered...

I'm sure admins could shed some light. It's pretty easy to figure it out from a technical perspective!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Oh I see, yeh forums should be for fun and not for attacking other members, I guess some people take it too personal? I initially joined cos I just need to rant somehow and somewhere but gradually enjoy joining in the convos.

I wouldn’t think the ladies would care about who’s who on these kind of platforms. I mean we’re all paying for the service, not like they’re giving it for free.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

I'm sure admins could shed some light. It's pretty easy to figure it out from a technical perspective!
    Mr Goldfish, let the expert do their magic, we can just focus in punting and playing and enjoy the fun.

Yay

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

This is fucking hilarious! This forum has more twists and turns than a cheap garden hose. It makes shows like MAFS look like a dull and lifeless pantomime.……the plot thickens! Better grab me sone more popcorn.

I don't know.....Vader sent me a PM a while back that was a bit suspect, which got me thinking along those lines. It was definitely sonething Warwick would have asked me if we were on speaking terms. Like Warwick1, Vader pretty much offers nothing to the forum and is quick to bag other punters.

I wouldn’t think the ladies would care about who’s who on these kind of platforms. I mean we’re all paying for the service, not like they’re giving it for free.
    Yeah nah, they know very much about forums and whilst most are not active but read a lot. Had quite a few girls express disappointment when getting negative comments when on the whole their service levels are A grade. The other common comments are guys exaggerating about their performance or size, making them cum etc etc.

Yeah nah, they know very much about forums and whilst most are not active but read a lot. Had quite a few girls express disappointment when getting negative comments when on the whole their service levels are A grade. The other common comments are guys exaggerating about their performance or size, making them cum etc etc.
    Maybe those in budget shops don’t care, they don’t get written about anyway, otherwise about half of them are following forums, especially the Koreans.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Maybe those in budget shops don’t care, they don’t get written about anyway, otherwise about half of them are following forums, especially the Koreans.
    Clear to say the shops read them for sure and doing that annoying bumping their own threads. How would they know you unless you tell them, most people on here only active for a short period of time anyway. Hands down for a handful that committed for so long.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Clear to say the shops read them for sure and doing that annoying bumping their own threads. How would they know you unless you tell them, most people on here only active for a short period of time anyway. Hands down for a handful that committed for so long.
    That’s a sensitive topic bro. Don’t go there.

Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast