Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Me too thanks. Love bb.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnconnor69er View Post
    Love when you are given permission to creampie a gal. Just feels great to blow deep inside her pussy. Even better is when they don't get up straight away and shower. Happy to share bb details.
    Can you share with me too pls, thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t do it guys. It’s a trap!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Don’t do it guys. It’s a trap!
    Huh? What's the trap?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m just trying to scare these bros to promote public health and safety. So that the rest of us can punt with peace of mind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Huh? What's the trap?
    The honey trap where she tries to get pregnant and get you to pay child support and gain citizenship then take over the world like they usually do pinky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    My biggest worry would be getting HIV. I mean it’s also gross and an inconvenience to get a stinging member but at least that will go away with some antibiotics or similar. Even though HIV/ AIDS isn’t the death sentence it used to be you still wanna avoid getting something that will be with you forever and change your life. It’s something you’d have to disclose to future partners, you wouldn’t be able to punt the way you are now anymore. Do you guys think it’s low risk as long as you’re not BB anal?
    Must admit it is my fear as well, but still do BBFS. BB Anal is most risky for the receiver as HIV in the sperm can enter through any micro-tear in the anal passage, which can happen through anal sex. To catch HIV you basically need an open wound (even another micro one) on your penis. HIV is most transmissible when coupled with another STI as these other STI's can provide the wound / raw skin passageway to blood stream . Happy to hear if I am wrong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post
    Must admit it is my fear as well, but still do BBFS. BB Anal is most risky for the receiver as HIV in the sperm can enter through any micro-tear in the anal passage, which can happen through anal sex. To catch HIV you basically need an open wound (even another micro one) on your penis. HIV is most transmissible when coupled with another STI as these other STI's can provide the wound / raw skin passageway to blood stream . Happy to hear if I am wrong.
    I'm not an expert in this field but love bbfs. I've been to many GPs over the years to consult about STIs where I confess about my habit of occasionally doing BBFS with sex workers. The reason for this is to ask for PrEP to prevent HIV however my request is always denied as my risk is not considered high enough to take on PrEP. I even tried doctor in other country where they basically told me the same when I request to get on PrEP.

On that note, some GPs ask whether I did BB anal and I never did(I'm not into it anyway). Also, some asks whether I had bb with black or african girls which I never did as well. Most GPs warn me about chlamydia though, as its highly contagious and very common among guys who do BBFS with lots of women.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    [QUOTE=didaswiwaw;2697441Most GPs warn me about chlamydia though, as its highly contagious and very common among guys who do BBFS with lots of women.
    [/QUOTE]

Amazing. Who'd have thought?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Amazing. Who'd have thought?
    Also these customers seek out the same providers who offer bbfs. Asking for trouble.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about this? I booked something for later today but just having lunch before and I cut the back of the inside of my mouth on some tough banh mi bread 😂 Would you refrain from DFK and DATY in this scenario? There’s an increased risk in infection, right? When I try and google it just gives examples of STIs that start in the mouth. Should I just cancel?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What about this? I booked something for later today but just having lunch before and I cut the back of the inside of my mouth on some tough banh mi bread 😂 Would you refrain from DFK and DATY in this scenario? There’s an increased risk in infection, right? When I try and google it just gives examples of STIs that start in the mouth. Should I just cancel?
    Well I probably wouldn’t DATY that’s for sure. Maybe just opt for covered this time..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Well I probably wouldn’t DATY that’s for sure. Maybe just opt for covered this time..
    Nah I can’t go half in hahaha

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'd for sure cancel it, bro. It's one thing taking risks with BB anything, including DFK. It's another thing when you take the risk knowing very well that you are exposed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One day finished with my dentist for some filling so I told the girl, no kiss today just bbbj till the end..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    I'm not an expert in this field but love bbfs. I've been to many GPs over the years to consult about STIs where I confess about my habit of occasionally doing BBFS with sex workers. The reason for this is to ask for PrEP to prevent HIV however my request is always denied as my risk is not considered high enough to take on PrEP. I even tried doctor in other country where they basically told me the same when I request to get on PrEP.

On that note, some GPs ask whether I did BB anal and I never did(I'm not into it anyway). Also, some asks whether I had bb with black or african girls which I never did as well. Most GPs warn me about chlamydia though, as its highly contagious and very common among guys who do BBFS with lots of women.
    You know the risk of HIV, can't buy the medication that reduces HIV risk, and still practice unsafe sex. Do you also drive your car blindfolded?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnconnor69er View Post
    Love when you are given permission to creampie a gal. Just feels great to blow deep inside her pussy. Even better is when they don't get up straight away and shower. Happy to share bb details.

Quote Originally Posted by punther View Post
    Likewise, I got some new ones

Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    While this thread is still somehow going strong

Anyone interested in exchanging BBFS Intel is welcome to PM me. We don't need to be coy about it on a punting forum.

Cheers,

Cheers fellas could you guys plz shoot a PM if you can?
    Much appreciated

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I like my dick, very much, & I don't fancy being a daddy with a citizenship seeking hooker. Wear a condom boys.

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar
    I've done BBFS with a WL once. But once you start, they will always do BBFS from then on. Which has both positives and negatives.

The positive is that it feels fkin great. Condoms really suck, especially getting them put on.

The negatives are: STD risk, pregnancy risk, visa risk, if the girl is good and you regretted BBFS, kind of difficult to go back and just do normal FS.

Honestly I do not recommend, but would honestly feel the temptation each time...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by fapmaster69 View Post
    ..kind of difficult to go back and just do normal FS
    Another reason to avoid BBFS at all costs. I would hate that feeling that FS with protection was a bad thing

Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast