Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by peripel View Post
    It's more like a list of aged care residents. If you like raw dogging crack addicted grannies...
    Is that list even real? sounds like bs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juicykeyboard View Post
    Is that list even real? sounds like bs.
    I can give you the shop name where 99% of them will give free BBFS (and prob free sti as well)

533 Willoughby

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why peripel as a user name hayabi. I think my suggestion of genghis'palm suited you much more
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Why peripel as a user name hayabi. I think my suggestion of genghis'palm suited you much more
    Is this Xmas now joining in

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    Is this Xmas now joining in
    Who are you exactly?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by peripel View Post
    Who are you exactly?
    I am the goddess of wisdom, war, and the crafts. Daughter of Zeus.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Athena is fkin fat boy - "Percy1" got banned

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No goddess of war and chaos...I am me.

If you're after Xmas you need to look to phobicjohn5 and after a poor review she got she became jfarmenboy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I realise now hayabi that peri is the mongul version of the english name Perry.

Did you know many decades ago a mongul warrior named peri began experimenting with a recipe for a chicken sauce. After many years of trying he couldn't find a way of perfecting it. His youngest son, also named peri took a keen interest in his father's recipe and began adding herbs and spices. Soon the father and son had perfected it and took it to the great khan for his approval, he immediately loved the sauce and asked the father what is it called as he passed it around the banquet table, before anyone could answer an old servant called Bruce exclaimed "this is a peri peri good sauce" and then and there the legendary sauce was born.

Bruce was designated to the garbage bin of history...

You're 97% related to Bruce aren't you hayabi...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At least he gave up on the “teehee I’m a girl who does text speak”, sharkgirl one after a few posts. peripel and athena seem to be his mains this time. no doubt has others though

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, nice story bro dotcum. Periperi sauce!

PS: His "tips" about BBFS at 533 is just another attempt at making it look like he's got something useful to share. Everyone knows 533 offers it. A quick search of the forum and you'll find it. He just loves to Google everything, adds his own salt and pepper and tries to make it look like it's his own shit. I'll bet that he doesn't even punt!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    All you needed was a unique email address each time you registered a new forum account. It would be impossible for the forum software to recognise that 2 differing email addresses belonged to the same individual. It's a trick that's as old as internet forums are.

And it's dead easy to generate a new email account using any of the free services like yahoo, Gmail, etc.
    Are you sure about that
    Creating multiple email addresses is easy to do

Surely users are tracked by IP addresses

Do we have any forum / webmaster experts on here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not a webmaster but I work in the general field. IP addresses are effectively useless for tracking. The cellular network recycles them frequently. Home networks typically only keep an ip lease for hours or days and can often be manually cycled by resetting the modem. In both cases vpns will disguise your ip readily and these are cheap or even free

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh and hayabi/vinnie/johnjones/begov/percy/perperisauce/athena/sharkgirl already posted openly that he knows how to bypass that measure if it is imposed

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    Not a webmaster but I work in the general field. IP addresses are effectively useless for tracking. The cellular network recycles them frequently. Home networks typically only keep an ip lease for hours or days and can often be manually cycled by resetting the modem. In both cases vpns will disguise your ip readily and these are cheap or even free
    Majority of forum visitors are using their phones. That have static IP addresses?

So you are saying that forums and law enforcement don't track users using IP addresses if they need to?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cellphones absolutely don’t have static ip addresses. They do have physical identifiers like imei numbers, serial numbers, MAC addresses etc. these can be tied to a handset and the isp will have a record of addresses that have been assigned to that hardware, mainly for protecting the network from abuse and for law enforcement requests. It’s not the ip address law enforcement tracks, it’s the hardware.

They will not give this information to the webmaster of a punting forum

In any case it’s all academic. VPN is the easy-mode workaround to avoid tracking from websites.
    Last edited by ScotPassingThrough; 17-01-2024 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Typo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Talking to yourself again!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yes, IP address measures are an absolute waste of time and effort.

There are other technical proposed methods to ban an individual from a forum, but each of them have major flaws making them not viable.

Arguably the best way to "ban" someone is to "shadow ban" them. This entails the forum admin configuring their forum in such a way that all posts made by the troll user are visible only to that user and nobody else, if they have the technical capability from a software perspective to do it.

This should at least provide for a period of peace on the forum, until the troll user realises that they've been shadow banned. Then the whole cycle of identifying the next fake user and shadow banning that one starts again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yes, IP address measures are an absolute waste of time and effort.

There are other technical proposed methods to ban an individual from a forum, but each of them have major flaws making them not viable.

Arguably the best way to "ban" someone is to "shadow ban" them. This entails the forum admin configuring their forum in such a way that all posts made by the troll user are visible only to that user and nobody else, if they have the technical capability from a software perspective to do it.

This should at least provide for a period of peace on the forum, until the troll user realises that they've been shadow banned. Then the whole cycle of identifying the next fake user and shadow banning that one starts again.
    Yeah shadow ban can be temporarily effective. Especially when someone seems amused enough to reply to themselves. Seems this site uses a decade old version of vbulletin though and is barely moderated anyway (would be ironic if I get banned for saying this lol). Even if it’s technically possible there doesn’t seem the will to do it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i do miss xmas' insightful posts. she did have a high level of intellect.

Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast