Page 25 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only ever did it once with a new girl that started. Funny story but ended being the "hero"to her which involved getting rid of some cockroaches. Not sure I would do it again but that was one crazy punt.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    An old mate of mine had bits of undigested corn when he pulled out once
    A mate of yours had this happen, but your username is krnboy?

It’s okay mate, you’re in the circle of trust here, you can tell us about the corn on your dick..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post
    A mate of yours had this happen, but your username is krnboy?

It’s okay mate, you’re in the circle of trust here, you can tell us about the corn on your dick..
    Just tell her you were saving the corn for when she comes back and does some ass to mouth action

Senior Member(無間使者)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevsbrah View Post
    Just tell her you were saving the corn for when she comes back and does some ass to mouth action
    A bit of extra proteins!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by loco_loser View Post
    DNA test come back positive...
    Having a child with a Icehead WL
    Nothing but regret
    Just wondering what's the story behind this, because its so hard to believe to be honest.

How did the WL certain that it was you? How did the WL know your contact?

Did she ask for child support? If she did, isn't she the one who probably have to pay. WL can have nett income of $1k+ a day, unless you have higher income than her. You should be able to see your child if you are paying child support, right?

Did she go through abortion?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    Just wondering what's the story behind this, because its so hard to believe to be honest.
    Its really not that hard to believe. Regular customer don'r not smart enough and CIP or WL/ML deliberate setup customer for PR that cost more than 100K now (fake marriage) and 18 years of child support)

Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    How did the WL certain that it was you? How did the WL know your contact?

Did she ask for child support? If she did, isn't she the one who probably have to pay. WL can have nett income of $1k+ a day, unless you have higher income than her. You should be able to see your child if you are paying child support, right?

Did she go through abortion?
    Are you serious? (I admire your naïve thinking)

Obviously the family court ordered a DNA test to confirm the parentage of the child. All she need is a phone number then family court has the right to have the carrier hand over the registration detail. As for the income support, the girls will always have the upper hand not to mention there is no prove of her income. Everything is stack against the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Its really not that hard to believe. Regular customer don'r not smart enough and CIP or WL/ML deliberate setup customer for PR that cost more than 100K now (fake marriage) and 18 years of child support)

Obviously the family court ordered a DNA test to confirm the parentage of the child. All she need is a phone number then family court has the right to have the carrier hand over the registration detail. As for the income support, the girls will always have the upper hand not to mention there is no prove of her income. Everything is stack against the guy.
    That is crazy man. I suppose it makes sense because if the WL gets pregnant, then her chances of getting PR are better. I never thought of it that way where the WL would want to do bareback in order to get PR.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    That is crazy man. I suppose it makes sense because if the WL gets pregnant, then her chances of getting PR are better. I never thought of it that way where the WL would want to do bareback in order to get PR.
    You tell me:

Case 1, Fake marriage, will cost the girl 100K plus. She will also have to pay for the rental during the approval period (2-3 years). Then if she is reasonably good looking chance she will have to sleep with the guy too. After all this you are still not guarantee a PR. The process are likely to drag on for a few more year or worse case the whole thing goes south. VS

Case 2, Find the right customer lure him into giving you his number, flood him with GFE....you know the drill. Oh obviously patiently observe if he is wealthy enough to pay child support too. Then leave the work to nature or a few needle through the dom will get the job done. Once the child is born, you have your ticket to PR, also time to call family lawyer to say hi to your beloved customer....

Easy choice isn't it....

You tell me:

Case 1, Fake marriage, will cost the girl 100K plus. She will also have to pay for the rental during the approval period (2-3 years). Then if she is reasonably good looking chance she will have to sleep with the guy too. After all this you are still not guarantee a PR. The process are likely to drag on for a few more year or worse case the whole thing goes south. VS

Case 2, Find the right customer lure him into giving you his number, flood him with GFE....you know the drill. Oh obviously patiently observe if he is wealthy enough to pay child support too. Then leave the work to nature or a few needle through the dom will get the job done. Once the child is born, you have your ticket to PR, also time to call family lawyer to say hi to your beloved customer....

Easy choice isn't it....
    Having a child is no longer a ticket to PR.

Domestic violence is still a stronger ticket to PR.

So if she claims DV, the man has to clear his name which could take time. By that stage she'll already have PR.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I remember reading a news a wealthy man stayed in a hotel (he was a regular there). One of the hotel cleaners obviously been observing this man for a while. She found his condom in the bin and used the sperm to get herself pregnant and gave birth to a child.

The case was settled at like 2.5m US dollars? Just found this story quite inspiring.

I am nowhere near wealthy enough to worry. Some of you may concern where your biological substances go.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I remember reading a news a wealthy man stayed in a hotel (he was a regular there). One of the hotel cleaners obviously been observing this man for a while. She found his condom in the bin and used the sperm to get herself pregnant and gave birth to a child.

The case was settled at like 2.5m US dollars? Just found this story quite inspiring.

I am nowhere near wealthy enough to worry. Some of you may concern where your biological substances go.
    Not an easy task, sperm doesn’t survive that long outside the body.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)

I see, I guess having to prove the father is easy, but how do the WL know if the guy even have PR or have decent income. I mean most of the brothel in the CBD mainly have asian customers, or do you mean this kind of thing happen to caucasian customers?

What if the guy that the WL got pregnant with only have $50k income? Or worst what if the guy is just an overseas student?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funland View Post
    Engaged in BBFS with Annie at Castle Hill once. She used to do this mad pussy slide and I saw her many times but one day she was grinding her pussy hard on my cock in cowgirl position when her very wet pussy just slipped onto me and next thing you know we are fucking. She didn't miss a beat and just kept going until I said I was going to blow and she raised up and pulled me out before I blew all over my stomach as she was pussy sliding her wet box along my cock. This was an epic session with an absolutely amazing ML.
    Similar exp with a reg. Had her do the sliding while I came the next few times I saw her. Awesome feeling hey

Banned
    I've got in excess of 500GB of WL that I've barebacked. I'm a true barebacker. I call up, visit and or aquire intel on WL who provide BBFS.
    It's "raw all not at all" that's my motto.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbybareback View Post
    I've got in excess of 500GB of WL that I've barebacked. I'm a true barebacker. I call up, visit and or aquire intel on WL who provide BBFS.
    Wot? 500GB of WL?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Are you stealing the Crown from BC.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Are you stealing the Crown from BC.
    Not so much a Crown but an old bucket......................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow are we talking CIP? That's hectic mate.

I've had BBFS offered to me a couple of times but never taken it. I'm too chicken shit for it.

I did have a RnT girl who progressed to FS want me to fuck her bareback. Worried about diseases and getting a bitch pregnant though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    A WL revealed how her Thai friend (WL) wanted to stay in Australia because she saw more potential to make money here rather than in Thailand. She found a wealthy handsome Chinese guy who visited her in the shop. She was very cunning and let him bareback her a few times until she became pregnant. She kept it a secret from him at first. When he found out that he was going to be the father of her child, he demanded that she have an abortion but she refused and gave birth in Australia. She then sought PR and went into a woman's refuge claiming that he was harassing her. He went to court to have her removed from Australia. In the end, I heard she was successful in remaining in Australia. He has to pay her child maintenance and wants nothing to do with the child. The biggest mistake for him was doing bareback and CIP with a WL.

Page 25 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast