Page 27 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    A WL revealed how her Thai friend (WL) wanted to stay in Australia because she saw more potential to make money here rather than in Thailand. She found a wealthy handsome Chinese guy who visited her in the shop. She was very cunning and let him bareback her a few times until she became pregnant. She kept it a secret from him at first. When he found out that he was going to be the father of her child, he demanded that she have an abortion but she refused and gave birth in Australia. She then sought PR and went into a woman's refuge claiming that he was harassing her. He went to court to have her removed from Australia. In the end, I heard she was successful in remaining in Australia. He has to pay her child maintenance and wants nothing to do with the child. The biggest mistake for him was doing bareback and CIP with a WL.
    That is terrifying to think about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Very simple, not messing around with anything tricky, less than 20 minutes including a cup of tea and biscuit
    It's not an instant fix though. Even when it's successful, you can still have kids for weeks or months after the snip. You need to cum a lot after a vasectomy to clear your pipes before you start shooting blanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    It's not an instant fix though. Even when it's successful, you can still have kids for weeks or months after the snip. You need to cum a lot after a vasectomy to clear your pipes before you start shooting blanks.
    18 ejaculations then they test you to see that you are shooting blanks when I had mine done, but that was a long time ago. Not long if you are having sex everyday, depends on your sex life I guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First time I went to Thailand as an adult, I took a massage girl home for 'short time'. I was staying in a beautiful villa w Dad (separate rooms) and I think when she saw how nice the place was she wanted to stay the whole night. When we started the fun, she kept saying how much she hates condoms. She was only 20 years old and had been in the industry 1.5 years. I was like aren't you worried about disease etc? When did you go to the doctor last? She said around 6 months. Anyway at some point in the night I sent a pic of this me and this chick to my mate back in Aus (headshots), coz she was so unbelievably beautiful. That Northern Thai mix of Thai/Laotian.. I was like dude this place is ridic, you gotta come haha. He wrote back, WRAP IT!!! EVERY TIME!!
    Well that 'every time' was apt, because after fucking 3 times during the night we were going for a last one for the morning (well, she was going for it) and I still managed to find the resolve to get the condom even when she wanted to just go bareback. About 10 minutes in I started to go soft but this girl was just too insanely gorgeous and I didn't want it to end. And I guess I had some confirmation bias, because I thought the fact that she's young and beautiful would mean she'd be less likely to be carrying HIV or something. So I took the condom off and fucked her BB for about a minute, before coming. So it ended pretty quickly anyway haha.

Anyway when I came, I also came to my senses! I felt like a dick but I jumped up instantly, got her some tissues and went straight to the shower to wash my dick and pee-hole. Not sure if it works or does anything, but it felt like the right thing to do. Next 3 months were very fucking anxious though, I can tell you that! I'm generally pretty relaxed about STI's ( not saying I want one, but I'm not like others here on the forum who don't seem to know what sport we're playing) but that was one of the stupidest things I've ever done. Wouldn't do it again. But I did do shitloads of research in the months afterwards, and HIV is the least of your worries when going BB, interestingly enough. Like it's actually quite difficult to get it from hetero sex after a single encounter. Something like 0.004 % chance. Compared to Gonnorhea or the clap which are around 40% and 65 % respectively, or maybe the other way around.
    So yeah, I didn't catch anything, which seemed to me like a minor miracle. But again, I've had many BB experiences here, 2 with WL's and several with regular girls, and never caught anything. Guess it's like anything in life... understand there are risks in everything, but if you want to have a better time here then don't go following ALL the rules... but also don't complain about it when the chamber lines up with the barrel!
    He he he ..

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    A WL revealed how her Thai friend (WL) wanted to stay in Australia because she saw more potential to make money here rather than in Thailand. She found a wealthy handsome Chinese guy who visited her in the shop. She was very cunning and let him bareback her a few times until she became pregnant. She kept it a secret from him at first. When he found out that he was going to be the father of her child, he demanded that she have an abortion but she refused and gave birth in Australia. She then sought PR and went into a woman's refuge claiming that he was harassing her. He went to court to have her removed from Australia. In the end, I heard she was successful in remaining in Australia. He has to pay her child maintenance and wants nothing to do with the child. The biggest mistake for him was doing bareback and CIP with a WL.
    Very cunning, huh?
    Let's say you were a WL being fucked by X different customers a day. Assume they all use condoms, which we know are the most effective contraception method known to man (hope you can detect my sarcasm there). She chooses 1 of those customers, decides to lay a trap ONLY for this 1 guy, and the trap is to go BBFSCIP with him in order to have HIS baby. Maybe she was on the pill, but she stops taking it for this "mission". Boom, she falls prego. Baby gotta be his. Guy cooperates perfectly. Mission accomplished.

Now, I'm not saying your story was fake, I'm just saying either the guy was a very responsible person who wants to ensure his flesh and blood are taken care of (the kid did no wrong after all), or he's too stupid to realise that nobody could test his DNA if he didn't agree to it and under the circumstances (the girl's occupation), it would have been impossible for her to get any legal help to force it on him. What's she going to say to the judge, "yeah I fucked maybe 50 guys that month, but I'm sure it was him"?
    If she was an ML, her chance of success would've been higher. As a WL whose occupation it is to fuck people, she was just supremely lucky she met the right guy to do this trick on.
    And if you think WLs are stupid, think again. They know where they stand... This is a crazy plan no WL would try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Very cunning, huh?
    Let's say you were a WL being fucked by X different customers a day. Assume they all use condoms, which we know are the most effective contraception method known to man (hope you can detect my sarcasm there). She chooses 1 of those customers, decides to lay a trap ONLY for this 1 guy, and the trap is to go BBFSCIP with him in order to have HIS baby. Maybe she was on the pill, but she stops taking it for this "mission". Boom, she falls prego. Baby gotta be his. Guy cooperates perfectly. Mission accomplished.

Now, I'm not saying your story was fake, I'm just saying either the guy was a very responsible person who wants to ensure his flesh and blood are taken care of (the kid did no wrong after all), or he's too stupid to realise that nobody could test his DNA if he didn't agree to it and under the circumstances (the girl's occupation), it would have been impossible for her to get any legal help to force it on him. What's she going to say to the judge, "yeah I fucked maybe 50 guys that month, but I'm sure it was him"?
    If she was an ML, her chance of success would've been higher. As a WL whose occupation it is to fuck people, she was just supremely lucky she met the right guy to do this trick on.
    And if you think WLs are stupid, think again. They know where they stand... This is a crazy plan no WL would try.
    Exactly my thought, WL/ML have very high income pretty sure they don't want to get pregnant with just a random guy just to get PR.

Banned
    The guy was not some random guy who came off the street for one session only. They were able to get to know each other and she found out details about him that made her want to have a child with him. Unfortunately, he did not see her in his future plans. Anyway, the matter went to court. A paternity test was done and he was found to be the father. That's the game boys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St_Abko0Jfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRpNsFae8yk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gotta remember with Thai hostess bar girls in particular they earn the bulk of their money from customers who send money to them on an ongoing basis. It’s all a big game.

One such trick is barebacking saying they are pregnant after you having barebacked them and getting you to send money for tests and their care. Of course they are not preggers they are rooting and laying their plans for the next sucker. Then they mysteriously have a miscarriage so that scam ends but you still need to send money for the hospital etc.

I never got caught with the above tricks but of course once fell in love with one and copped all the excuses and reasons to send money to her. But I remained steadfast.

It all “ended” when she was asking for money and I told her point blank I am happy to pay to fuck you and keep me company when I’m in town but not when I am away. Of course she says you take care of me I won’t work, yadda yadda yadda but not falling for that. Especially when one night I went out with her and her friend. The friend had “stopped” working as he was keeping her in home and car and she came back to Bangkok to meet him. He was coming the day after we went out and sure enough she was after any dick she could get that night despite the “boyfriend” coming the next day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    "Captain cliche"............
    Not much of a cliche as it's my own motto.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbybareback View Post
    Not much of a cliche as it's my own motto.
    I kind of like your postings, you call a spade a shovel and I reckon there are so many guys on this forum who go in raw and dont want to admit it, but you cant blame them I suppose...good luck to you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherjim View Post
    Gotta remember with Thai hostess bar girls in particular they earn the bulk of their money from customers who send money to them on an ongoing basis. It’s all a big game.

One such trick is barebacking saying they are pregnant after you having barebacked them and getting you to send money for tests and their care. Of course they are not preggers they are rooting and laying their plans for the next sucker. Then they mysteriously have a miscarriage so that scam ends but you still need to send money for the hospital etc.

I never got caught with the above tricks but of course once fell in love with one and copped all the excuses and reasons to send money to her. But I remained steadfast.

It all “ended” when she was asking for money and I told her point blank I am happy to pay to fuck you and keep me company when I’m in town but not when I am away. Of course she says you take care of me I won’t work, yadda yadda yadda but not falling for that. Especially when one night I went out with her and her friend. The friend had “stopped” working as he was keeping her in home and car and she came back to Bangkok to meet him. He was coming the day after we went out and sure enough she was after any dick she could get that night despite the “boyfriend” coming the next day.
    There are many gullible guys who haven't seen or read stories or experiences of other guys who were scammed by these devious bar girls. The girls know how to play on guys' emotions and weaknesses while screwing many guys in the process. If a Thai girl starts requesting money then its best to leave straight away because she will screw you big time for money. Some may say it's an investment in a girl but in fact, it's really a lost investment. There is no guarantee she will always remain faithful and committed to one guy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eltran View Post
    did it once by accident, didn't notice the dom came off.
    Same here. Everytime I'm fucking a WL the condom seems to come off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You're having a laugh right?? Surley this profile is satire..

This is for Bobbybareback..
    Last edited by dannyboy; 27-01-2021 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Add extra comment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbybareback View Post
    Same here. Everytime I'm fucking a WL the condom seems to come off.
    That didn’t turn out very well last time someone tries that at Ginza lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    That didn’t turn out very well last time someone tries that at Ginza lol
    What was the fallout there?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    What was the fallout there?
    Wouldn't he be banned from the shop and the police called in? Stealthing is where one person removes a condom during sex without the consent or knowledge of the other. Removing or damaging a condom during sex increases the risks of unintended pregnancy and the transmission of sexually transmitted infections.

An example of someone who attempted stealthing.
    https://www.smh.com.au/national/stea...03-p53x8y.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    You're having a laugh right?? Surley this profile is satire..

This is for Bobbybareback..
    He small boy live with mom and have 1000 usernames wakwakwak

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wouldn't he be banned from the shop and the police called in? Stealthing is where one person removes a condom during sex without the consent or knowledge of the other. Removing or damaging a condom during sex increases the risks of unintended pregnancy and the transmission of sexually transmitted infections.

An example of someone who attempted stealthing.
    https://www.smh.com.au/national/stea...03-p53x8y.html
    Yep there are laws against this kind of behavious now. A guy I used to work with back in my teenage years would brag about bedding drunk girls and removing the condom after a minute or two, without them noticing. Pretty dog behaviour.

Having said that. I would say 4/5 times when I picked up girls out at bars or clubs they didn't care if I put a condom on. Which is fairly alarming. I think alcohol is a big inhibitor for girls paying attention to condom use.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've managed bbfs with two MLs. Stupidly CIP with one of them, but fortunately nothing came of it. I've never actively sought it out, just happened in the moment, though now I'm older and wiser. Not worth the risk.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    Yep there are laws against this kind of behavious now. A guy I used to work with back in my teenage years would brag about bedding drunk girls and removing the condom after a minute or two, without them noticing. Pretty dog behaviour.

Having said that. I would say 4/5 times when I picked up girls out at bars or clubs they didn't care if I put a condom on. Which is fairly alarming. I think alcohol is a big inhibitor for girls paying attention to condom use.
    This is very true about girls initiating the idea of BB sex in general, not just bbfs with a WL/ML. I treat GFs, wives, WLs, MLs the same... Always default to protected sex, but I will agree to BB if they ask for it (WL/ML, not always).
    All my past GFs (and eventual wives), the sex was initially with condom. All of them eventually wanted sex without it. It's definitely more comfortable for both parties without that piece of material in there.

Page 27 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast