Page 19 of 76 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hayups22 View Post
    I stopped punting in Sydney about 7 years ago cos I got addicted to Thailand. Pretty soon I was BBing thai girls left and right, every day of my holiday. I got tested often and whenever I catch something I go to the clinic to get it fixed asap.

Now that we can't travel I have to focus back on the local scene. But I got used to BBing so much that wearing a condom has no feeling whatsoever. The girl would have to be a supermodel to make be cum.

I tried to build a relationship with a girl on her first day (I know she was fresh cos she washed my ass and feet lol). I asked for BBFS the 2nd visit but it was no dice.

So now it looks like I have to start over and spend money on research to find the good BBFS in Sydney. If I can build a good stable it will be overall cheaper than travelling overseas for it.

You are ready to go for WWIII

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CockoftheRoot View Post
    Personally I think people who advocate for or ask how to get bbfs should be banned. It risks the health of the wls and other punters and shouldn’t be condoned.
    100% agree. I can't believe this is an open discussion on here. BBFS with a hooker? Seriously?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poonhound69 View Post
    100% agree. I can't believe this is an open discussion on here. BBFS with a hooker? Seriously?
    I never did nor do I ever have intention of doing BB ever. Having said that, last time I do at checkup at the sydney STD clinic (next to nsw parliament) doctor said to me WL is the cleanest group across the population.

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Not dare taking risk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    I never did nor do I ever have intention of doing BB ever. Having said that, last time I do at checkup at the sydney STD clinic (next to nsw parliament) doctor said to me WL is the cleanest group across the population.
    Did you ask the good Dr. how he came to that conclusion?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoshead View Post
    Not dare taking risk
    I do take risks when it comes to sexual activities but a BBBJ, DATY, DFK is as far as I'll go. You'd have to be fucking crazy to go BBFS with a hooker.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    So many diseases in Thailand
    There are diseases everywhere... You need to get out of your little head more... And not assume something that was written is the truth...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is likely due to a majority who stay clean and cover up. I would imagine if you filtered that list to 'do you bb your customers frequently' the statistics might change. Please don't fool yourself into a false sense of hope that since the majority cover up, the one's who always go bb magically gain some resistance.

Banned
    It depends on whether the doctor is referring to WLs that do standard service (condom for everything including BJ). We all know condoms won't give you 100% protection since the groin area is still exposed to infections like herpes or genital warts. If a WL wants to work in this profession for some time, she will need to check her customers properly for any signs of infection but some STI's don't display any symptoms. Moving on, how about backpackers? I read somewhere that backpackers were notorious for having STI's. I guess the doctor at Sydney Hospital probably had them in his/her mind and why he/she may have singled out WLs as being the cleanest group in our population. How about married couples?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think wat d doc mean
    Is d wl do check up monthly
    But normal girls probably don't even do check up or pamps
    Thats y d doc say they r clean

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It depends on whether the doctor is referring to WLs that do standard service (condom for everything including BJ). We all know condoms won't give you 100% protection since the groin area is still exposed to infections like herpes or genital warts. If a WL wants to work in this profession for some time, she will need to check her customers properly for any signs of infection but some STI's don't display any symptoms. Moving on, how about backpackers? I read somewhere that backpackers were notorious for having STI's. I guess the doctor at Sydney Hospital probably had them in his/her mind and why he/she may have singled out WLs as being the cleanest group in our population. How about married couples?
    What about a married couple in which the wife is a part time WL to pay for her backpacking and the husband goes and fucks WL's and backpackers when the wife isn't home!

Banned
    Most of us do regular checks
    Then we go eat, shopping and chat after hahaha
    Bcoz very hard to organise meetup
    Doctor day is girls meeting day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    What about a married couple in which the wife is a part time WL to pay for her backpacking and the husband goes and fucks WL's and backpackers when the wife isn't home!
    That's my take of it too. WL are sex health conscious since it's there livelihood at stake here. No work no income.

I don't know the percentage. There are always desperate WL who will do BB for a number of reasons, but in the scheme of things they make up a tiny weeny fraction of the WL population.

Echoing meatro comment, most young people probably more carefree as far as their sexual experience is concern.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    Most of us do regular checks
    Then we go eat, shopping and chat after hahaha
    Bcoz very hard to organise meetup
    Doctor day is girls meeting day
    Lol a bit like after work social activities then?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

On a case by case basis, I guess

I've been punting for some 10 years.

I've barebacked 9 WLs.

I know it carries a lot of risk, but it makes no sense to treat them as diseased lepers. We punters also do a lot of getting around the block. And the chances are, not many of us get tested as much as the WLs do.

As a general rule, however, I probably wouldn't do it the first time with a WL. If the lady initiates taking it off first, or agrees to you taking it off (especially for extra money) on your first visit...that should seriously ring a lot of alarm bells. That means she does that to everyone.

But, if you've visited a girl multiple times, and a good bond builds up, after initially refusing to go bareback, if she so chooses, that means she takes an exception to you. At that point, you both realise it's just not enough with condom. You want to feel her with your skin and she does want to feel you too, not a rubber prong.

The only exception for me was when I was at a shop January this year. The girl came in towards the end of my shower, got undressed while I was drying myself. Then, came and DFK me straight away, then BBBJ. But, then, when she laid me onto the bed, I thought she had something in her hand, as girls do when putting the condom on with their mouth. I was not in a position to be able to see down there as we were 69ing, and as she turned around to mount me, she had pinned my chest down with her hands. And she slipped herself in. I was constantly checking to see if condom was on or not while she was grinding. But she had taken me all the way in while grinding, so I really couldn't see anything.

I knew it had to be bareback because it felt incredible. But, my head was in denial, thinking, "Surely, not?" It was only when she came off to lie down that I knew for sure we'd been barebacking the whole time. But, my dick was already wet. So, we carried on until she asked me to cum inside her, which I couldn't say no to.

The thing about barebacking with WL is though, I always ended up waiting 2~3 weeks afterwards (the period before HIV will show up on your system) and go get checked. And I wouldn't dare bareback anyone in the meantime. One thing for me to risk getting something from someone. I do not want to be an idiot carelessly spreading it around.

Maybe I've been playing a Russian roulette every time. So far, it's all been negative. And the chances are, WLs are more safer than a random hook up at a club or a bar.

But, the whole waiting 2~3 weeks and being all nervous in front of the GP until you're given the "negative" result, isn't something that I would recommend to anyone. Because, sooner or later, our number will run out. And if the news is "positive"...well, then, things will get very complicated. I've reckless in the past and was caught off guard in January. But, I probably wouldn't jump the gun at every opportunity, nor force the issue. If it happens naturally after multiple visits with the same girl, I wouldn't say no. But, I wouldn't even bring it up anymore.

Personally I think people who advocate for or ask how to get bbfs should be banned. It risks the health of the wls and other punters and shouldn’t be condoned.
    Agree with you 100%. I have heard horror stories from punters asking WL's for bareback and the WL says no. In these situations, most of them take off the condom when changing to doggy. Some can tell they have taken the condom off but some dont and end up fucking the WL bareback. You can usually tell which punters they are, usually the ones who are like "lets go fuck some sluts tonight" type of punter. Also the punters that treat the girls like shit as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did you ask the good Dr. how he came to that conclusion?
    Because hookers get checked regularly, whereas a girl you pick up in a night club might never get checked.
    I knew a guy who is a stud - he picks up girls at the club every weekend. He often gets wierd rashes.

Me personally I've been BBing alot in thailand and haven't caught anything for the past 4 years. I narrowed by circle to girls that take care of themselves and that I could trust. If it took me alot of effort to BB her then I know she takes care of herself.
    Also if I knew she had a thai bf than she was definitely on the pill lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BBFS is gonna happen, we can't stick our heads in the sand and just hope it goes away. Nowadays young people (20-somethings) are barebacking alot because they grew up in an era of easily accessible solutions to STDs, so they are not terrified like we were growing up. Times have changed.

When I started travelling more I realised that most of the world does not use condoms when having sex, and people aren't dropping dead left and right.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hayups22 View Post
    Because hookers get checked regularly, whereas a girl you pick up in a night club might never get checked.
    I knew a guy who is a stud - he picks up girls at the club every weekend. He often gets wierd rashes.

Me personally I've been BBing alot in thailand and haven't caught anything for the past 4 years. I narrowed by circle to girls that take care of themselves and that I could trust. If it took me alot of effort to BB her then I know she takes care of herself.
    Also if I knew she had a thai bf than she was definitely on the pill lol.
    I agree on the regular check for ml of wl in Sydney as i don't know about other state.
    But Thailand, u sure its save serious because they are poor country the girls willing to do anything for cash..
    So any people who can pay they will give them anything they want
    N do they regular check, that's a question mark.
    Again like u said having sex with a random girls on a street or a club is definitely more dangerous having sex at brothel for bb.
    Because would u go n ask them have u done a health check, I can guarantee 90% probably don't even know they need 2

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    I agree on the regular check for ml of wl in Sydney as i don't know about other state.
    But Thailand, u sure its save serious because they are poor country the girls willing to do anything for cash..
    So any people who can pay they will give them anything they want
    N do they regular check, that's a question mark.
    Again like u said having sex with a random girls on a street or a club is definitely more dangerous having sex at brothel for bb.
    Because would u go n ask them have u done a health check, I can guarantee 90% probably don't even know they need 2
    Another one with his head in the sand. Is Thailand really a poor country? You lot need to get out more... I concur with hayups account because I can relate to it... These are my accounts only from the experiences that I've had...

Ok, BBFS is everywhere... Diseases are everywhere... In poor countries, and surprise, surprise... in rich countries as well! I know, shocking isn't it? Who would have thought, right?!!

I caught my first dose of chlamydia from barebacking an English ML, who was a party girl from an establishment on Elizabeth St... At the same time, I was also barebacking a very popular Korean WL in a famous Newtown shop, catered mainly for Asian clientele only at the time...

Both shops were not cheap and were at the higher end of tier pricing... Just for the record, I have never asked for it, forced the girl for it, or even throw more tips for it...

That was a very long time ago, and I admit, it was risky... Plus, I was young and foolish... And no, both providers weren't desperate or needed money at the time... We clicked, got really horny... And it just happened...

The two ex gfs that I have been with from a poor country called Thailand never questioned my sexual history when we got together... We had unprotected sex from day one... We assumed that we were both healthy, and not seeing other people at the same time... Again, it just happened and we never questioned it...

I have also dated a Caucasian WL for under a year, and she would NEVER let me bareback her... Even when she was the only sexual partner I have had at the time...

Anyone can catch diseases easily from anyone that you meet, sex provider or not. That is the reality...

I hope this dispels some of the speculative rumours you lot are conjuring up in your little head... Personally, I don't encourage it, nor do I condemn it... It is a choice that the individual makes when he or she is about to engage in any form of unprotected sex...

cmk

Page 19 of 76 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast