I came across one several months ago or three, a K-girl. On the bed, after some pussy-sliding it was somewhat intense. Like a number of girls, they had this trick in which they use the condom in their mouth to slip it on as they BBBJ. I'm quite short-sighted, so I had my glasses off at the time. She got on me CG, and I thought she was using a Zero, Sagami or an Aoni type rubber. Tried to get her off so I could go in her missionary, but she held onto me quite persistently as I flipped her. As it got onto a close rush, she was getting wet. Thing was, I could feel it it somewhat clearly, thinking it wasn't the lube. Rhetorically asked her where the condoms were, she blatantly pointed to her bag .... oh, great. Told her to get one on me. Needless to say, I was straightforward tricked. Did the deed, told management about it, and I heard she got fired later afterwards. Then it was a miss from punting for a week or two until I was then cleared. Ever since then, I kept my glasses on until the sight of the rubbers were on. No way I'll let a WL get pregnant from me, especially~~