Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    you don't sound like someone who is quite old enough to be married and divorced in my opinion. those types generally don't talk about the mongol empire on a sex forum.
    but hey, maybe you're telling the truth. who am i to judge.
    Thats a strange conclusion Wood

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy1 View Post
    Thats a strange conclusion Wood
    He doesn't have a clue about Asian cultures in general - Mongol harems, Chinese paper offerings during Hungry Ghost festival etc. Probably only knows hentai/doujin otaku stuff.

And Asian grocery stores:

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-08-...ment/102725876

Who thinks this lying woman poisoned her in-laws, and now blaming it on Asian grocery dried mushrooms!
    This liar giving asian grocery stores a bad name.
    Asian grocery dried mushrooms are most likely shiitake mushrooms which look nothing like death caps.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You know i wonder why do punters spent 300-1000 week on punts while you could save that money for 1-2months and save yourself 1 week fun trip to SE asia. More punting less spending. Worth the service and young

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suka03 View Post
    You know i wonder why do punters spent 300-1000 week on punts while you could save that money for 1-2months and save yourself 1 week fun trip to SE asia. More punting less spending. Worth the service and young
    Very likely to get scammed in SE Asia. The temporary gf might steal everything including your clothes when you're passed out.

SE Asia is a good place to take your missus out to though, that is if you stay in a private resort or high end hotel and only go to town for sightseeing. Even for food it can be risky buying at street food vendors - very likely to get food poisoning.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    If all this isn't made up invention (if you'll forgive the tautology) where is the link to "her" new blog?
    I would like to know her new blog as well. Please share

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    Very likely to get scammed in SE Asia. The temporary gf might steal everything including your clothes when you're passed out.

SE Asia is a good place to take your missus out to though, that is if you stay in a private resort or high end hotel and only go to town for sightseeing. Even for food it can be risky buying at street food vendors - very likely to get food poisoning.
    Brother, you should get out of the country a little more - and stop getting info just from the news, which just sensationalizes everything lol.

While it is definitely possible to get scammed in SE Asia - I would hardly say it is "Very likely" that it would happen.
    Millions travel to SE Asia every year - the vast majority have a great time without being scammed.

When it comes to the sex industry - a small amount of scams is ALWAYS going to happen, it's no different from here.
    One of my clients from work said he recently met up with a young girl on Seeking, who took $400 off him from a cafe in the City, then told him to meet her at a nearby hotel for sex - needless to say, he got scammed

A little bit of common sense and street smarts goes a long way when solicitiing for sexual services - this applies regardless of where you are in the world.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suka03 View Post
    SE Asia isnt cheap anymore, esp in this current climate with the weak dollar can cost just as much or even more than here. Esp if u factor in flight time, flight costs, hotels etc.

And like the other brother said, gf scams.
    Men losing their savings, pensions, retirement funds to a bargirl can end up being more expensive (for those who arent as streetsmart

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by charmingninjaman View Post
    Brother, you should get out of the country a little more - and stop getting info just from the news, which just sensationalizes everything lol.
    News flash - I was living in SE Asia for 20 odd years. Never once have I thought of soliciting sex workers there even when I had the chance.

The other issue with sex workers in SE Asia is that they don't carry condoms on them to prevent being caught by authorities (in countries where prostitution is illegal). You have to supply your own or go bareback, and most of them won't deny your request for bareback because they're desperate for the money.

One more issue that I have with sex workers in SE Asia (excluding legal brothels in Geylang SG) is that they're run by the underworld gangs. Even if they don't end up robbing you during the session you're basically supporting the underworld gangs there in their illicit businesses - drugs, weapons, human trafficking etc.

At least in countries where brothels are legal it's safer and the business is run by people who just want to survive like you and me, and not by people trying to profit from the suffering of others.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    SE Asia isnt cheap anymore, esp in this current climate with the weak dollar can cost just as much or even more than here. Esp if u factor in flight time, flight costs, hotels etc.

And like the other brother said, gf scams, men losing their savings, pensions, retirement funds to a bargirl can end up being more expensive (for those who arent as streetsmart
    When the SGD first rose higher than the AUD back in 2018 I felt that pain. Exchanging AU$100 for SG$90... (it was 0.95 to 1 exchange but fees were SG$5)

In Malaysia the exchange was slightly better but in some ways it doesn't make that much of a difference because of inflation of imported goods. Malaysia imposes a 100% tariff on imported goods so unless you're buying lower quality locally made stuff you're paying premium prices for Japanese, Korean, Australian, American and British goods.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @Woodland, your inbox is full.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    News flash - I was living in SE Asia for 20 odd years. Never once have I thought of soliciting sex workers there even when I had the chance.

The other issue with sex workers in SE Asia is that they don't carry condoms on them to prevent being caught by authorities (in countries where prostitution is illegal). You have to supply your own or go bareback, and most of them won't deny your request for bareback because they're desperate for the money.

One more issue that I have with sex workers in SE Asia (excluding legal brothels in Geylang SG) is that they're run by the underworld gangs. Even if they don't end up robbing you during the session you're basically supporting the underworld gangs there in their illicit businesses - drugs, weapons, human trafficking etc.

At least in countries where brothels are legal it's safer and the business is run by people who just want to survive like you and me, and not by people trying to profit from the suffering of others.
    Probably lived in a white worshipping country like Singapore or Phillipines, hence ignorance with other SE Asian countries

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well if you're married you'd get regular BBFS from your wife.
    Can you please tell my wife that this is expected? LOL!.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCockInSyd View Post
    Can you please tell my wife that this is expected? LOL!.
    Does your wife only give you HJ/CFS your whole marriage? I'm sorry for you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by charmingninjaman View Post
    Probably lived in a white worshipping country like Singapore or Phillipines, hence ignorance with other SE Asian countries
    For a ninjaman you seem like a white man who is in actuality a weeaboo.

Banned
    Somebody's been stuck viewing PM this whole morning... Like I said I will fulfill that promise.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Before married , BBFS + BBBJ + DFK + CIB + CIP + boob fuck + ... even sex on beach , in car ...

After married with kid, this list of NO
    BBFS = irritation,
    CBJ + BBBJ = no, need to kiss kids,
    CIB + CIP + boob fuck = no no, need clean, tired
    sex in public or car = no no

only left
    CFS = sometime, and get rare and more rare after 45

am I the only one? this is why I go out to find my fun, and I dont beg for sex at home. Plus I am the one work and make $$$.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sugardady View Post
    Before married , BBFS + BBBJ + DFK + CIB + CIP + boob fuck + ... even sex on beach , in car ...

After married with kid, this list of NO
    BBFS = irritation,
    CBJ + BBBJ = no, need to kiss kids,
    CIB + CIP + boob fuck = no no, need clean, tired
    sex in public or car = no no

only left
    CFS = sometime, and get rare and more rare after 45

am I the only one? this is why I go out to find my fun, and I dont beg for sex at home. Plus I am the one work and make $$$.
    You're like a 5 year old kid who still needs mommy's milk.

You do know the reason why many people do adventurous stuff in their 20s? That's because they won't be able to do them when they get to their 40s due to brittle bones and slow healing muscles.

Many blokes I know don't even use condoms after having kids. It's either the pill or vasectomy if they have enough kids.

As for your wife's pickiness I can't help with that. You chose to lock in a contract with her, you're supposed to negotiate with her not take her word for face value.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You're like a 5 year old kid who still needs mommy's milk.

You do know the reason why many people do adventurous stuff in their 20s? That's because they won't be able to do them when they get to their 40s due to brittle bones and slow healing muscles.

Many blokes I know don't even use condoms after having kids. It's either the pill or vasectomy if they have enough kids.

As for your wife's pickiness I can't help with that. You chose to lock in a contract with her, you're supposed to negotiate with her not take her word for face value.
    dont know why you call this a kid problem, and the way you replied show how old you are (3 years old ?).

Did I ask you about help on my situation ? I am agreeing with HardCockInSyd, this is what happened to me after marries.

your story may be diff to us, but our story are real too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sugardady View Post
    dont know why you call this a kid problem, and the way you replied show how old you are (3 years old ?).

Did I ask you about help on my situation ? I am agreeing with HardCockInSyd, this is what happened to me after marries.

your story may be diff to us, but our story are real too.
    Haha. As if a 3 year old can type on a keyboard and have good language skills.

You clearly don't understand that I'm referring to your instincts when I said you're a 5 year old needing mommy's milk. Babies typically stop drinking mommy's milk between 12 to 18 months. If a kid is 5 years old and still wanting mommy's milk then he will grow up a winger, and that's why many mums who breastfeed their babies would get their kids off the habit by applying Vicks vaporub on their nipples.

As real as your stories are, I don't see the point in you convincing me. I certainly didn't ask you to convince me. You can take my opinion or leave it, easy as it is. Unless you're an actual 5yo that still breastfeeds, then that explains your attitude.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha. As if a 3 year old can type on a keyboard and have good language skills.

You clearly don't understand that I'm referring to your instincts when I said you're a 5 year old needing mommy's milk. Babies typically stop drinking mommy's milk between 12 to 18 months. If a kid is 5 years old and still wanting mommy's milk then he will grow up a winger, and that's why many mums who breastfeed their babies would get their kids off the habit by applying Vicks vaporub on their nipples.

As real as your stories are, I don't see the point in you convincing me. I certainly didn't ask you to convince me. You can take my opinion or leave it, easy as it is. Unless you're an actual 5yo that still breastfeeds, then that explains your attitude.

again, stop dreaming or go talk to a doctor.
    I am not here to convince you , I didnt even quote you nor name you.
    I was just expressed my view, I asked if I am the only one.

Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast