Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    A WL revealed how her Thai friend (WL) wanted to stay in Australia because she saw more potential to make money here rather than in Thailand. She found a wealthy handsome Chinese guy who visited her in the shop. She was very cunning and let him bareback her a few times until she became pregnant. She kept it a secret from him at first. When he found out that he was going to be the father of her child, he demanded that she have an abortion but she refused and gave birth in Australia. She then sought PR and went into a woman's refuge claiming that he was harassing her. He went to court to have her removed from Australia. In the end, I heard she was successful in remaining in Australia. He has to pay her child maintenance and wants nothing to do with the child. The biggest mistake for him was doing bareback and CIP with a WL.
    His biggest mistake he made was not to have a vasectomy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Done it couple a times. But now I’m taken, and I don’t recommend doing it if your in a happy relationship

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    This is so true. But then again, maybe he's a young dude, still plans to have a family, etc.
    If vasectomy is an option for you, though, go for it. After that, if you come across one of these WL/MLs putting up BB to get a PR, you've hit the jackpot right? Just keep riding that horse, she don't need to know about your "modifications".

Much safer with ladies who have already been through menopause. CIP as much as you want.

It's a good thing most Asian ladies look 20 years younger than their actual age.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Much safer with ladies who have already been through menopause. CIP as much as you want.

It's a good thing most Asian ladies look 20 years younger than their actual age.

I prefer vasectomy as you can fuck any age, young or old

I prefer vasectomy as you can fuck any age, young or old
    I'm just scared of messing around with the pipes down there, like they disconnect the wrong wire.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Like the scene in lethal weapon (3?) where Mel ponders should I cut the red or blue wire...and blows up a building.

THAT EXPLOSION COULD BE YOUR BALLS
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I'm just scared of messing around with the pipes down there, like they disconnect the wrong wire.

Very simple, not messing around with anything tricky, less than 20 minutes including a cup of tea and biscuit

Banned
    Put it this way, I "go in raw or not at all"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbybareback View Post
    Put it this way, I "go in raw or not at all"
    "Captain cliche"............

Banned
    He was too young for a vasectomy. He was from a wealthy Chinese family and a bit of a playboy with his good looks. Unfortunately, the Thai WL outsmarted him and instead of spilling his seed outside her body, he did it inside her vagina. As a result, the child is legally considered to be his too. Now he has to support the kid for many years!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    He was too young for a vasectomy. He was from a wealthy Chinese family and a bit of a playboy with his good looks. Unfortunately, the Thai WL outsmarted him and instead of spilling his seed outside her body, he did it inside her vagina. As a result, the child is legally considered to be his too. Now he has to support the kid for many years!
    Never too young for a vasectomy as long as you are over 18

Never too young for a vasectomy as long as you are over 18
    And vasectomy is reversible...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    And vasectomy is reversible...
    Don't even think of that as an option. Painful as fark and not even close to 100% success rate. That's the thing with the snip... Never do it with even the slightest intention of reversing it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A WL revealed how her Thai friend (WL) wanted to stay in Australia because she saw more potential to make money here rather than in Thailand. She found a wealthy handsome Chinese guy who visited her in the shop. She was very cunning and let him bareback her a few times until she became pregnant. She kept it a secret from him at first. When he found out that he was going to be the father of her child, he demanded that she have an abortion but she refused and gave birth in Australia. She then sought PR and went into a woman's refuge claiming that he was harassing her. He went to court to have her removed from Australia. In the end, I heard she was successful in remaining in Australia. He has to pay her child maintenance and wants nothing to do with the child. The biggest mistake for him was doing bareback and CIP with a WL.
    This is more of a deterent to doing bareback CIP than STI's. Quite an extreme solution to her problem, Now having to raise a child on her own. I wonder how many WL's have considered this option and have offerd bareback CIP with this in mind.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Don't even think of that as an option. Painful as fark and not even close to 100% success rate. That's the thing with the snip... Never do it with even the slightest intention of reversing it.
    Has a reversal success rate off 30 to 90% never heard that it is painful. Have you had a reversal? You do have a vasectomy with the intention of never fathering children from that point.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After reading cuteguy's post about the unlucky punter. I count myself very fortunate. All the WL/ML that I've barebacked are in their 40s and already had kids. I did ask them if they were worried about getting pregnant again at a later age. Neither were concerned and had there own way of removing my cum.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    This is more of a deterent to doing bareback CIP than STI's. Quite an extreme solution to her problem, Now having to raise a child on her own. I wonder how many WL's have considered this option and have offerd bareback CIP with this in mind.
    She was probably desperate to stay in Australia and saw this as a way of getting PR while this playboy didn't consider the consequences if she got pregnant and didn't want to have an abortion.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a regular squeeze offshore, not a working girl, she was keen to get pregnant and have a Eurasian child, and saw that I was the sort of guy that make sure that the baby and her would be taken care of. I never had the heart to share that I had been snipped two years before I met her, and I guess that in the back of my mind, if she did fall pregnant, the trust I had was misplaced. I didn't really feel good about the situation, but let it ride.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_s View Post
    I had a regular squeeze offshore, not a working girl, she was keen to get pregnant and have a Eurasian child, and saw that I was the sort of guy that make sure that the baby and her would be taken care of. I never had the heart to share that I had been snipped two years before I met her, and I guess that in the back of my mind, if she did fall pregnant, the trust I had was misplaced. I didn't really feel good about the situation, but let it ride.
    Quite a few Asian girls out there who want to have Eurasian babies so the skin can be lighter than theirs. Very common to hear from Thais or Filipinos.

Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast