Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of curiosity, can someone PM me places in sydney that offer BBFS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    They pretty much all do. It's all down to how well you connect with the WL on the day and how horny they are. Visit enough shops/ladies and you will meet them

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Starts with Y and ends with S. Rydalmere
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, when you do BBFS, you are already taking the full risks, if any, as your cock comes into contact with her bodily fluids, CIP or not.

On the other hand, if the WL allow you inside BB, she basically Not taking much risk unless you have an open cut on your dick or leaking pre-cum! She will be in danger if you CIP and you are infected ! Right ?
    What happens if she's really wet and her bodily fluids soaks your pubic area or you finger her and is all over your fingers?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not that I’m a BBFS supporter, but if you do DATY, isn’t that the same risk as BBFS. Just putting it out there...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageme View Post
    Not that I’m a BBFS supporter, but if you do DATY, isn’t that the same risk as BBFS. Just putting it out there...
    I think that might only be true if you have open cut or wound or sore on your face/mouth?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Fact.

I reckon I have DATY’d close to 2,000 Asian pussies and I have never caught anything so Punterman’s statistics prove that you can lick and eat as many prostitutes pussies as you can afford, with no worries at all.

Fact,
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe you have God immune system haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe you have God immune system haha
    BC might very well have God immunity. A lot of sti and stds have what are called asymptomatic forms.
    Here's one on HIV for example
    https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000682.htm

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Fact.

I reckon I have DATY’d close to 2,000 Asian pussies and I have never caught anything so Punterman’s statistics prove that you can lick and eat as many prostitutes pussies as you can afford, with no worries at all.

Fact,
    Fact: Punterman/BC is a proven liar
    Says he had a double at Ginza: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1015155
    Ginza slapdown: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1016039
    Remember a leopard can not change its spots ...

Quote Originally Posted by BigDickAsian View Post
    BBFS is not the problem in our relatively safe country.
    Recently, during the 96.1FM Radio talkshow Miki/Emma, Miki was saying only 1 girl ever ask for condom throughout his one-night stand career.
    Another interesting talkback topic that was discussed was if anyone ever settled down with the person whom they had one-night stand before. One girl got pregnant and another girl got married and it has been 10 years.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    Recently, during the 96.1FM Radio talkshow Miki/Emma, Miki was saying only 1 girl ever ask for condom throughout his one-night stand career.
    Another interesting talkback topic that was discussed was if anyone ever settled down with the person whom they had one-night stand before. One girl got pregnant and another girl got married and it has been 10 years.
    There you go. He's had all these one night stands and he hasn't caught anything serious. Our at least hasn't admitted it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    I have been seeing threads and ads about having bareback with WL...
    Wondering how many of you have done it in the past? Yep, i know the risk and all that..
    I myself have done it with 2 wls in a span of over a year and in both experience, the girl initiated first..
    From our perspective, it is mostly about the pleasure but what about the girl?
    Seriously, I wouldn't do this for all the money in the world and if a WL (but a standard girl I don't know anything about as well) offered sth like that, I'd be scared of even kissing her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    no, it's a different level of risk if you're talking about HIV. Personally, I wouldn't do either of them, but chances of getting sth really bad with DATY are low.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    very risky and would never do it. BBBJ is fine but no sex without dom.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its not worth it. To avoid a situation, i dont see a girl if i feel she is not clean (is on something)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bipolar533andrew View Post
    Go to 533
    Many girls fuck without a condom
    You dont even have to ask
    OR pay for extras
    No, you just pay for the doctors visit, the penis swab, the HIV test, and the antibiotics. If you dont get tested, you pay with long term complications.
    Nothing in life is free, if there are consequences to be paid

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I notice that whenever I shower afterwards the women don’t shower and just wipe themselves down with a towel. Do you think they shower afterwards?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    never have, never will, can't imagine the risks are honestly worth it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not worth the risk, and now theres a new hiv strain out there. As for girls not showering after, I get around that by having a shower with them before and after. all clean mr green!

Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast