Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    Mr RayRay I think you are very smart.
    I think that 0.01 is just in the mind.
    How is it possible for person to feel the 0.01 difference.
    I think I give $50 to play a game, one piece of paper is 0.01 the other 0.02, if someone can feel which is which no looking, then I pay. If get wrong, I take $50. I will become rich very soon.
    I too vouch for the 001s. I think they are the peak of human achievement... Right up there with putting a man on the moon!
    This comparison with a piece of paper is silly. My fingers are not my dick, just doesn't make sense.
    See, a lot of people think that the 001s will somehow magically make pussies feel tighter or a dick feel bigger. That's stupid because the opposite is true... Thinner condom adds slightly less girth to the penis, right?

Now, what's so great about 001 if it won't make pussies feel tighter, you might ask? Why pay $5 a pop if it don't do that huh?? The secret is in the HEAT TRANSFER. OMG when I wear one of them, I tell you I can completely feel my partner's body heat on my cock. I am not sure what the girls feel, but they all say the difference is very obvious.
    The only thing missing from the experience is the "sloppiness" of BBFS... From a man's POV, I can feel everything during BB, even the pussy juice/lube being messed around inside when I'm thrusting in. That cannot be felt with the 001s.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I too vouch for the 001s. I think they are the peak of human achievement... Right up there with putting a man on the moon!
    This comparison with a piece of paper is silly. My fingers are not my dick, just doesn't make sense.
    See, a lot of people think that the 001s will somehow magically make pussies feel tighter or a dick feel bigger. That's stupid because the opposite is true... Thinner condom adds slightly less girth to the penis, right?

Now, what's so great about 001 if it won't make pussies feel tighter, you might ask? Why pay $5 a pop if it don't do that huh?? The secret is in the HEAT TRANSFER. OMG when I wear one of them, I tell you I can completely feel my partner's body heat on my cock. I am not sure what the girls feel, but they all say the difference is very obvious.
    The only thing missing from the experience is the "sloppiness" of BBFS... From a man's POV, I can feel everything during BB, even the pussy juice/lube being messed around inside when I'm thrusting in. That cannot be felt with the 001s.

Out of curiosity where to buy the 001.

Hahaha, the peak of human achievement. What was I thinking that AI, nanotechnology, medical and general technological advancements the world has devised and you think a super thin piece of resilient rubber is the ducks nuts of mankind's achievements!

All these things you describe I feel with regular condoms Its called friction. Sorry fellas, you are getting sold the equivalent of snake oil. I only talked to a WL about thin condoms the other day and she laughed at the notion it feels more real.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Sorry fellas, you are getting sold the equivalent of snake oil. I only talked to a WL about thin condoms the other day and she laughed at the notion it feels more real.
    Sorry I don't get what funny about this and I keep reading posts that people laugh at who use thin condoms and feel different. We do feel different and do enjoy it. Like some people see colors and some don't. I don't see a problem.

Like equally I wouldn't laugh at people who wear thick condoms and claim it feels no difference. That's their feeling. We can't force feeling into other people.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Sorry I don't get what funny about this and I keep reading posts that people laugh at who use thin condoms and feel different. We do feel different and do enjoy it. Like some people see colors and some don't. I don't see a problem.

Like equally I wouldn't laugh at people who wear thick condoms and claim it feels no difference. That's their feeling. We can't force feeling into other people.
    Yeah each to their own dude, sorry for laughing at you, my bad, whatever you need to do to heighten your experience is a good thing, even if it is a placebo

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I feel the heat transfer with a normal condom when I first go in but I think your body gets used to it and then ignores the change in temperature. I should try one of those 001s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did find a difference in the Japanese brands. Some felt good, some were soso.

So I'd vouch for them. Even some girls have asked me where I got them from because they felt better than what she was using. Others have said it felt natural too

Quote Originally Posted by Yageez88 View Post
    I did find a difference in the Japanese brands. Some felt good, some were soso.

So I'd vouch for them. Even some girls have asked me where I got them from because they felt better than what she was using. Others have said it felt natural too
    Okay, it got me thinking, what is the difference? Never researching condoms before, the Japanese brands everyone is talking about are not made of rubber/latex but polyurethane. it seems as though it can instantly transfer warmth, which is better than rubber. Given these qualities of polyurethane, 0.01mm, 0.02mm, 0.03mm would have very little, if any difference.

You still want to get a snug fitting one by what I read on review though. Lots of guys complaining they order regular Sagami but felt that they were too tight. There were also discussion about 0.01 Sagami's not actually being a consistent 0.01 the entire length of the condom, only being that width at the base.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Couple of points.
    Firstly, not all condoms are the same.
    That's like saying all cars, or wines, or shoes, or frypans or whatever are the same.
    There is always different quality, fit, materials, technology etc.
    Secondly the guys who are saying they love these Japanese condoms are saying it feels great for them, the actual guy wearing it, they are not saying it's better for the girl. So a WL saying it feels no different for her is irrelevant.
    An important thing with condoms is the size and fit and feel.
    Most commercially available condoms come is a few sizes and materials. Then it's a matter of trial and error and if you find one that's perfect for you then stick with it.
    If you still can't find the right size then there are websites you can go to find the perfect fit for you. You put in your dimensions and find the right size for you. Basically it's like a customised condom.
    Of course they are more expensive but if you are paying $250 for a fuck then paying an extra $2 for the condom is a good investment if it gives you more pleasure, confidence, less fiddling around etc

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sagami use the same material like our cling wraps which we use to wrap foods in kitchen. It was the first 001 I tried and it was a failure. To me it didn't have the proper elasticity and won't attach to my skin well. Made me uncomfortable. A pack of 3 I used 2 and gave up on the 3rd.

So I almost gave up on 001 completely but thought might give other brand a chance before moving on. So brought a pack of 3 Okatomo 001. Felt great. Not just the heat, if I am using it with the right girl, we can almost feel the texture of the skin mutually and also if the virgina fluid increases etc.

Just my personal experience! YMMV.

Sagami use the same material like our cling wraps which we use to wrap foods in kitchen. It was the first 001 I tried and it was a failure. To me it didn't have the proper elasticity and won't attach to my skin well. Made me uncomfortable. A pack of 3 I used 2 and gave up on the 3rd.

So I almost gave up on 001 completely but thought might give other brand a chance before moving on. So brought a pack of 3 Okatomo 001. Felt great. Not just the heat, if I am using it with the right girl, we can almost feel the texture of the skin mutually and also if the virgina fluid increases etc.

Just my personal experience! YMMV.
    Totally agree. Okamotos are the best overall, and they come in XL size too! Mind you, XL size for Japanese condoms is like regular size here!
    The only good thing about the sagamis is the blister pack they come in. Does a better job of keeping the goods safe.

Quote Originally Posted by zucon View Post
    Out of curiosity where to buy the 001.
    I used to buy them when I travelled OS. All the Asian countries have them, just not here "officially".
    Nowadays, you can get them here from places like one of those shops along George St selling Japanese make-up (opportunity to perv at young Asian girls while you're there!), or some Asian grocery stores have them too. They will usually be at or behind the till, though. Just walk up to the cute receptionist... Err I mean cashier... ask for 10 boxes XL size and look at their expressions! 🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Totally agree. Okamotos are the best overall, and they come in XL size too! Mind you, XL size for Japanese condoms is like regular size here!
    My first Okatomo tried was a regular size as I normally use regular on normal condom. It's true that the Okatomo is 2mm smaller. Obvious when I roll the ring down. I was wondering Japanese make it that way.

Then I was thinking I should go for bigger version so I bought a pack of Large to try then I understand why. They purposely make it one size smaller due to the soft texture. So it attach to the penis skin well to transmit the sensation. Literally forms part of the human skin. The large didn't work well for me so I converted back to regular as it works the best.

So theoretically if someone is using normal regular size condom should still use regular Okatomo although by measurement it's one size smaller. Again YMMV.

Having said that, best way is to try different size if not sure....before buying 10packs. 😀

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first Okatomo tried was a regular size as I normally use regular on normal condom. It's true that the Okatomo is 2mm smaller. Obvious when I roll the ring down. I was wondering Japanese make it that way.

Then I was thinking I should go for bigger version so I bought a pack of Large to try then I understand why. They purposely make it one size smaller due to the soft texture. So it attach to the penis skin well to transmit the sensation. Literally forms part of the human skin. The large didn't work well for me so I converted back to regular as it works the best.

So theoretically if you are regular size should still use regular Okatomo although by measurement it's one size smaller. Again YMMV.

Having said that, best way is to try different size if you are not sure....before buying 10packs. 😀
    They come in box of 3 only. Don't know why. And around $21 per box. Work out to be 7 pop per condom

If someone see it cheaper let me know

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    They come in box of 3 only. Don't know why. And around $21 per box. Work out to be 7 pop per condom

If someone see it cheaper let me know
    I buy online which was $23 a pack including shipping. I normally buy 3packs in one order. 001 is more expensive cos it's difficult to make. I only use one in one session so it's OK. If you are using 2 or 3 in a session its quite a bit of damage.

The other option is the Okatomo 002. It's around $29 for a pack of 12. I haven't tried it so can't comment how it feels, but thinking giving it a go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a change in topic. Need a thread called condom review. I’m with the preppers though. BB is just too risky and could ruin your sex life as a punter and partner

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You'd have to be fucking nuts to do bareback with a hooker.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If coronavirus keeps getting worse, probably doing BBFS will be safer compare to DFK. Then wearing a mask will be the new protection. lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I stopped punting in Sydney about 7 years ago cos I got addicted to Thailand. Pretty soon I was BBing thai girls left and right, every day of my holiday. I got tested often and whenever I catch something I go to the clinic to get it fixed asap.

Now that we can't travel I have to focus back on the local scene. But I got used to BBing so much that wearing a condom has no feeling whatsoever. The girl would have to be a supermodel to make be cum.

I tried to build a relationship with a girl on her first day (I know she was fresh cos she washed my ass and feet lol). I asked for BBFS the 2nd visit but it was no dice.

So now it looks like I have to start over and spend money on research to find the good BBFS in Sydney. If I can build a good stable it will be overall cheaper than travelling overseas for it.

Banned
    So many diseases in Thailand

Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast