Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hanging out with a WL (and maybe free sex?)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smile Hanging out with a WL (and maybe free sex?)

So long story short, I've been a long time user of this forum and thought I'd share a story and maybe get some feed back on my situation.

I've been visiting a regular of mine for over 1 months now from an establishment (not gonna discuss names due to her privacy and just general info)
    We usually have a good banter usually after a hot session, talked about things (people we have had sex with, mischief and life.)

She gave me her number ages ago to text if I am coming over to see her and sometimes for sexting to spice up the pre-session.

Got her a fragrance gift for after xmas which I was planning to give away anyways, as I got this present by mistake which was intended for women so no loss there.
    She got quite excited like she never received anything from anyone out of the blue. I told her 'its nothing, its just something I wanted to give for looking after my needs each and every session and I do not expect anything in return.'

Usually its a kiss and goodbye after we see each other until the next session.
    But one day out of the blue after a steamy 1.5hr session, she told me she is starting to feel attraction towards me, something may have triggered her to feel that way and says shes actually single, and hinted about hanging out to be potential Boyfriend.

- I replied with 'no' I think 'I prefered to be free' as she knows I wanna see other hotties *out of respect* for my own rule as to not ask to date or asking out any WL for my personal gain.

She was probably surprise as she was expecting me to says YES in which I instead replied no and she mentioned anything* can happen outside of here (establishment) you never know and give it shot -
    who is gonna stop her from 'not' coming to work, I already make tons of money, nobody owns her, she sees the place she is working is just the place of work, nothing else - 'end of the day I am still a human being like you.'

Mentioned to me as well that she also doesnt expect anything in return - sorta mimicking like what I told her - she even mentioned she'll show me some intense sex outside the establishment for free. Me being a hard cummer (even for an hour session), jokingly said her goal is to to make me cum over 10 times in a session. 'I used to be a professional cock dancer in south america as I used to dress up and regularly attend the Carnival". Maybe implying she wants to use me like sex toy/fuck buddy/practice.

I told her, 'I'll pretend I never heard you say that'. - Like I dont expect my friends/family that does something that they a paid for to give me something for free in return.

To recap, I mentioned to her this 'attraction' feeling is probably effect of good vibes and positive energy which I always carry whenever I am around someone.
    Then again I am going to pretend I never heard he say that to avoid any dissapointment.

Anyways I left, and hours later she text messaged me was happy to see me and whenever I am free, to text her and go hang out.
    I didnt reply back and just left it at that there. Its pretty cool I got offered this, but my worry is other bros recognising this hottie on the street with me
    I mean 100% she is gonna get noticed alot by others due to enticing appearance enough to get a dude bricked up unless she chucks on a big trench coat or something lol.

Have any bros experience similar scenarios before? Considering all this was intiated from her end, what was the outcome and your experience from this? Otherwise AMA

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why not set up FWB situation with her outside of the shop? You don't have to date each other or be in a serious relationship. Just hook up with her for sex at her place outside the shop and see where it leads. You two have a spark and that is a good thing. If she becomes your FWB you can still see other hotties in shops. Is this WL Asian? One word of caution if you see her outside the shop don't get her pregnant. But in your shoes I would def see her in private away from the shop. The sex would only get better.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You’re a lucky guy

Banned
    Free Sex? Nothing is free in this world. There is a price to it.

The only thing free is Oxygen.

But if you need it in an emergrncy ward it'll cost you money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Why not set up FWB situation with her outside of the shop? You don't have to date each other or be in a serious relationship. Just hook up with her for sex at her place outside the shop and see where it leads. You two have a spark and that is a good thing. If she becomes your FWB you can still see other hotties in shops. Is this WL Asian? One word of caution if you see her outside the shop don't get her pregnant. But in your shoes I would def see her in private away from the shop. The sex would only get better.
    WL is Latina? Asian? or half-cast didnt really ask. Cant tell but told me was born in Uruguay with mum asian and dad from the country, moved to brazil and came to Australia to settle, mentioned she just got her PR after completing her studies in Pharmacy.
    Yeah she did mentioned she had a chip in recently incase of accidents from client, also mentioned got PCOS (meaning low chance of getting pregnant) so safe to say should be good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Free Sex? Nothing is free in this world. There is a price to it.

The only thing free is Oxygen.

But if you need it in an emergrncy ward it'll cost you money.
    Yeah I always had in mind there is always a catch to something that is free, but is she mentioned nothing is required in return than why not. But I usually like it when someone just gives things to without even mentioning the intention, it just makes things feel true and genuine.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Are you already partnered up?

If you aren't, you can give it a go. She sounds like someone who's got a plan to move forward from this profession. That's necessary for a successful relationship with a WG.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Are you already partnered up?

If you aren't, you can give it a go. She sounds like someone who's got a plan to move forward from this profession. That's necessary for a successful relationship with a WG.
    No. Yeah she did mentions she gets negative feelings from some of her pushy clients, work condition can be pure Sh*it sometimes, she always have to have some kind of reasons or way for her to escape but always keeps coming back to this work. Its hard and even if she wants to see guys outside she says they always ask her for sex.

In my case, I declined her free sex offer, being open to hang out? maybe..which surprisingly turned her on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasng90 View Post
    In my case, I declined her free sex offer, being open to hang out? maybe..which surprisingly turned her on.
    I'm not going to rain on your parade with the whole situation however I do like the declining of free sex, strategically it might pay off for you in the long run.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    No. Yeah she did mentions she gets negative feelings from some of her pushy clients, work condition can be pure Sh*it sometimes, she always have to have some kind of reasons or way for her to escape but always keeps coming back to this work. Its hard and even if she wants to see guys outside she says they always ask her for sex.

Hmmm, that part about no sex is a bit of a problem, bro. So what's it gonna be, you gonna just hangout with her and do non-sex stuff?
    Then what are you gonna do when you need sex? See other WGs? Even if she isn't bothered with that, it would mean that you would've lost the ability to have sex with this regular of yours.

And worse, if you really like having sex with this lady and you crave it, you will end up in blueball hell unless you still go to see her as a customer in the shop. That's going to be awkward as.

Not a good situation to be in, bro. Don't draw that line of no-sex-needed too clearly cos you never know when your hormones will kick in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    WL is Latina? Asian? or half-cast didnt really ask. Cant tell but told me was born in Uruguay with mum asian and dad from the country, moved to brazil and came to Australia to settle, mentioned she just got her PR after completing her studies in Pharmacy.
    Yeah she did mentioned she had a chip in recently incase of accidents from client, also mentioned got PCOS (meaning low chance of getting pregnant) so safe to say should be good.
    I think you should FWB her and hang out with her away from the shop. Don't turn down the offer of free sex. as mentioned don't get her pregno but what's stopping you going a little further with her away from the shop? You may get all the sex you need from her for free and save money by not seeing other wls. Go for her bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    I'm not going to rain on your parade with the whole situation however I do like the declining of free sex, strategically it might pay off for you in the long run.
    Seems to be whats happening, shes responding to something thats not really common. She loves and craves sex and I believe if a person cannot have what she wants so close to her, the person will only want more of it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nothing is free around this world….

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You've been on this board for almost 12 years, and you haven't seen this question asked and answered dozens of times?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hmmm, that part about no sex is a bit of a problem, bro. So what's it gonna be, you gonna just hangout with her and do non-sex stuff?
    Then what are you gonna do when you need sex? See other WGs? Even if she isn't bothered with that, it would mean that you would've lost the ability to have sex with this regular of yours.

And worse, if you really like having sex with this lady and you crave it, you will end up in blueball hell unless you still go to see her as a customer in the shop. That's going to be awkward as.

Not a good situation to be in, bro. Don't draw that line of no-sex-needed too clearly cos you never know when your hormones will kick in.
    I do want it (just cant be blunt about it), as Colesbag mentioned strategically it may work very well to establish potential long term hookups but gotta create sexual tension first which took period of time of trial and error for me.
    If I crave for it I'll just tease her and give her the clear signs but gotta have the ability to have good control, sensible and not to go all out like an horny beast.

If she gave clear indication she really wants it I'll probably play with her and will probably end up doing the deed somewhere discretly in public (like car, or in seclude park or beach?) or her place or mine.
    In saying no, it create the tension of no being able to have what they want instead which makes them want you more if playing your cards right.

Always come in be prepared with a mindset to avoiding brining in emotions (such being too attached and needy), but bring your positive energy, still showing you still want to f*ck her but being respectful and not pushing her away too much.

Perhaps a FWB arrangement could work well in this case - Just got to have a fine balance between being overly attached/attracted to each other. (etc not seeing her too often and still go see other girls, and once in while come back to shop to see her)

Best experiences for me in the past that have work with others, that got me laid outside places (With other girls I've dated, even ended up myself in a 3 way triangle at one point with 2 guys and 1 girl) - I find most are wired quite similar once you peak their emotional interest) for me has always been unpredictable, spontaneous and unexpected to create a spicy affair.

But yes I agree, you cannot be too clear to tell her that there will never be any opputunity sex.
    Will see how this situation cooks up in time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here we go again 🙄

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I do want it (just cant be blunt about it), as Colesbag mentioned strategically it may work very well to establish potential long term hookups but gotta create sexual tension first which took period of time of trial and error for me.
    If I crave for it I'll just tease her and give her the clear signs but gotta have the ability to have good control, sensible and not to go all out like an horny beast.

If she gave clear indication she really wants it I'll probably play with her and will probably end up doing the deed somewhere discretly in public (like car, or in seclude park or beach?) or her place or mine.
    In saying no, it create the tension of no being able to have what they want instead which makes them want you more if playing your cards right.

Always come in be prepared with a mindset to avoiding brining in emotions (such being too attached and needy), but bring your positive energy, still showing you still want to f*ck her but being respectful and not pushing her away too much.

Perhaps a FWB arrangement could work well in this case - Just got to have a fine balance between being overly attached/attracted to each other. (etc not seeing her too often and still go see other girls, and once in while come back to shop to see her)

Best experiences for me in the past that have work with others, that got me laid outside places (With other girls I've dated, even ended up myself in a 3 way triangle at one point with 2 guys and 1 girl) - I find most are wired quite similar once you peak their emotional interest) for me has always been unpredictable, spontaneous and unexpected to create a spicy affair.

But yes I agree, you cannot be too clear to tell her that there will never be any opputunity sex.
    Will see how this situation cooks up in time.
    Get a room I mean in a car is not that comfortable I still say the FWB thing is your best bet see her once a week for friendly sexual meet ups. She sounds like a bit of a nympho. I would not turn this lady away or decline the sex, Stay in control make sure its clear your only good friends and its not a relationship. I think if you do her in private in a cheap hotel room once a week your setup for some great sex and weekly bjs. You cannot beat this kind of FWB arrangement. Some guys would kill for the chance like what you got going. Hook up with her on new years day for a start. Do not cum in her pussy play it safe. If she has PR these are the best FWB as you know they will stay close by.Let us know how this plays out, her reactions to FWB idea etc wait a while before letting her come to your place. Her place or hotel for now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    You've been on this board for almost 12 years, and you haven't seen this question asked and answered dozens of times?
    12 years is a fucken long time....it took voyager2, the same amount of time to get to Uranus.

Just see her outside work and continue paying/gifting so it remains somewhat professional and you don’t get too caught up

Banned
    Yeah I always had in mind there is always a catch to something that is free, but is she mentioned nothing is required in return than why not. But I usually like it when someone just gives things to without even mentioning the intention, it just makes things feel true and genuine.
    A possibility is your donation of sperm for her pregnancy?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast