Page 47 of 76 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozawa View Post
    Spot on. Only CBJ and no kissing for me these days - especially if you have a partner. Learnt my lesson younger days (always been careful for yes now). 2 times chlamydia - first time I swore to doc never again. Second time I kid you not I said to put a dom on and she did for first session but at the end she sucked me off (she was so good at the end and prob was trying to show me what I was missing - but fmd it was my luck after not doing it so long that I got it fucken again). Also freaked the sht out of me one time and I got really sick and tired and looked up stuff like you - I was really tired and exhausted and sleeping all the time and then had to travel which was a disaster. It ended up being mono / glandular fever which had symptoms like HIV which scared the absolute sht out of me. Apparently got from kissing so none of that for me anymore.
    How did chlamydia symptoms feel like for you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where do you get tested? Can’t go to family GP

Sexual health clinics Bro. Google and see whether there's one near you.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    No joke, there's a Ginza regular who likes to eat his own cum, probably to "preserve his yang". They call him "cum-breath".
    Snowballing lol. I've seen that offered by WLs as an extra. Sounds more like them giving the punter a taste of their own medicine so to speak.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    An ancient Taoist practice was to gather and combine saliva, hormonal fluids, and the sexual secretions of the male and female and swallow them (aka the Golden elixir or nectar) - a practice that is believed to prolong life, improve health and increase vitality.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Snowballing lol. I've seen that offered by WLs as an extra. Sounds more like them giving the punter a taste of their own medicine so to speak.
    Not really snowballing bro. That just describes a CIM “with return”, doesn’t mean the guy will then swallow it. This guy actually will empty the contents of the dom into his tummy if he couldn’t do CIM. Nothing sexy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    Do the girls call each cum breath by that logic?
    Nothing special about cum breath on a WL. On a punter dude, though, it’s a dead giveaway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Barebacked quite a lot of WL's over the journey. Caught a few things that were fixable as well with pills and injections. Luckily have not caught the unfixable things.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Sexual health clinics Bro. Google and see whether there's one near you.
    I used to go the one in Martin Place but after a few times they turned me away because I was too old and not in a high risk group (young, queer or sex workers).

You can just have a consult with any GP and tell them you want to get tested (you can even telehealth if available) and they'll get you a lab request. Once results are in, book another consult to talk through results.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't use GP's unless it's your regular medico and they have your full health history on record.
    The sexual health clinics are more geared for this kind of stuff and have seen it all before - try the clinics at Koggie or Liverpool, the older female doctors at both locations know their shit and come highly recommended. City based clinics are too busy.

Not really snowballing bro. That just describes a CIM “with return”, doesn’t mean the guy will then swallow it. This guy actually will empty the contents of the dom into his tummy if he couldn’t do CIM. Nothing sexy about it.
    Escalated quickly. Each to their own but seriously. I'm sure every WL would've been wtf.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I may have mentioned this before, but I was hitting a mature Asian WL doggie style and I looked down and seen cum leaking from her ass..

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    I may have mentioned this before, but I was hitting a mature Asian WL doggie style and I looked down and seen cum leaking from her ass..
    No words.

Though obviously for every session, we punters try not to think about that fact that other punters have just been where we are about to go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Order a dried blood spot test kit. Results are a bit slower, but very accurate, easy to use and discrete. Just make sure you get it sent to the office and not the home address otherwise the missus will suspect something

Banned
    What the hell? She didn't care about cleaning her ass and it was bareback with another customer. Some WLs don't seem worried about the risks and more preoccupied with extra cash.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    What the hell? She didn't care about cleaning her ass and it was bareback with another customer. Some WLs don't seem worried about the risks and more preoccupied with extra cash.
    She probably showered afterwards but didn't clean inside her ass out yet, wasn't ideal and I didn't want to say anything because it may have embarrassed her, so just kept going like nothing happened...

Banned
    She probably showered afterwards but didn't clean inside her ass out yet, wasn't ideal and I didn't want to say anything because it may have embarrassed her, so just kept going like nothing happened...
    I would have said something just to see her reaction.

Not gonna lie about it, I woulda cum on the spot if I saw that. That’s like JAV level debauchery!
    What can I say, I’m a depraved sex lunatic, lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not gonna lie about it, I woulda cum on the spot if I saw that. That’s like JAV level debauchery!
    It’s good too explore ones edges .. can be very shifty , unresolved and rewarding , more so if you draw a play partner into some of the debauch and lunancy ..

Attachment 79796

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Imagine what her ass is like at the end of the shift when she pushes all that cum out.🤣

Page 47 of 76 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast