Page 28 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivere View Post
    I've managed bbfs with two MLs. Stupidly CIP with one of them, but fortunately nothing came of it. I've never actively sought it out, just happened in the moment, though now I'm older and wiser. Not worth the risk.
    Did it happen during the B2B sliding moment?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me I've had BBFS twice with ML's, both times were from pussy slides that ended up being FS, one one briefly, the other until I pulled out to blow. I actually think both were accidental even though the longer version ended up nothing but accidental. Neither girl is working any more which is probably good for them if they are giving out pussy slides that end up as accidental full service.

The thing that pisses me off is that there are still punters out there who still request BBFS. When the WL says no, they complain about it to the girl and demand it further. After she says no again, they will complain to the manager of the shop and eventually leave.

They are the type of shit customers who will say something like "such and such shop offers it, why don't you ?". It's just a shit thing to do to a WL and I sometimes think this is the reason why they have no trust in customers. Good example is when a you change positions to doggy, they will generally always check to make sure you still have the condom on.

There is a lot of shit customers out there.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    The thing that pisses me off is that there are still punters out there who still request BBFS. When the WL says no, they complain about it to the girl and demand it further. After she says no again, they will complain to the manager of the shop and eventually leave.

They are the type of shit customers who will say something like "such and such shop offers it, why don't you ?". It's just a shit thing to do to a WL and I sometimes think this is the reason why they have no trust in customers. Good example is when a you change positions to doggy, they will generally always check to make sure you still have the condom on.

There is a lot of shit customers out there.
    No need to check if you don't pull out for position change, heheh. Requires skill, though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was at a shop out west last weekend and when it came time to fuck the girl looked at me and asked condom ? I thought about for a second but then came to my senses and said yes we better use one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    I was at a shop out west last weekend and when it came time to fuck the girl looked at me and asked condom ? I thought about for a second but then came to my senses and said yes we better use one
    Are you sure the girl was suggesting this for BBFS?

About a year ago, had a similar situation when I was asked "should we use a condom" while receiving a very nice BBBJ. The girl want to move onto squidgy time but Iwanted to keep going on with BBBJ and replied "no". She immediately responded "no, we really should use a condom". I back peddled after I realised the confusion and explained clearly I wanted to continue with BBBJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder if the girls bring their own condoms. I had a session with a chinese girl and noticed the condom package had chinese characters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Almost happened to me with one of ML, she can't get bring me to the end and asked if i want to "come inside". Leave me baffled for a while, not sure if it's wrong translation in her head (she is korean).

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I said to her its time to fuck she looked at me and said condom ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That has happened to me many times, luckily I always said yes condom, although it's tempting to go raw... I have had a condom slide off and continued pounding away..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivere View Post
    I've managed bbfs with two MLs. Stupidly CIP with one of them, but fortunately nothing came of it. I've never actively sought it out, just happened in the moment, though now I'm older and wiser. Not worth the risk.
    I've had this happen to me with one ML also. Even stupider was I visited her for a second time to do the same thing. Nothing came of it and she is no longer working as far as I know

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If I was ranking best punts of all time, a lot of them would fall in this category.

Banned
    In some cases, the girls might not have a condom or cannot bring any personal items into the room when providing a massage. It could be the case that she asks 'condom' in order to ascertain whether you have a condom available.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterjoe View Post
    If I was ranking best punts of all time, a lot of them would fall in this category.
    Would love to hear a story..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For those who had bareback years ago during the early 80's. On your next regular visit you were told condom is now house policy, how did you react?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can go back to the 70's and I have said before that a condom was basically an extra charge at times. There was no need to go to shops. Mostly streetwalkers and plenty around the Cross, Palmer and Riley streets. You were sucked or fucked in some of the craziest places. Wild times 👍

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    does anyone actually have the balls to try tis even during covid times hahaha

big risks vs big rewards?

each to their own.

i wishe evryone happy, safe punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Covid isn't even the top of my list of things i would be most worry about for BBFS.

Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post

each to their own.

You mean you can’t get COVID if you use condom, not BBFS ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post

each to their own.

Not sure how a condom will save you from covid, it's airborne..

Page 28 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast