Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I once fingered a WL and felt a little lump in her vagina, and no it wasn't her cervix...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    https://www.9news.com.au/health/post...5-f0afa36f36fa

This is what WLs are probably being given by their local clinic

I did a bareback triple recently. Seriously it's easier just to rip the condom off and put another one on, rather than wash and dry each time you want to swap!

Occasionally with doubles I have got a bit of spontaneity happening, very much the exception rather than the rule.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am finding it quite alarming lately how many WL’s ask me if I want a condom when FS is about to begin. Brink back those old Grim Reaper commercials from the 80s I say.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DogBouy View Post
    I am finding it quite alarming lately how many WL’s ask me if I want a condom when FS is about to begin.
    To be fair, 'would you like a condom' is also a convenient way to ask if you're ready to move on to services that she requires a condom for, and not always a suggestion that a condom is optional.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by grstile View Post
    To be fair, 'would you like a condom' is also a convenient way to ask if you're ready to move on to services that she requires a condom for, and not always a suggestion that a condom is optional.
    I always thought it was the girl sussing you out to see what kind of punter you are. Like a quick "no" when asked about using a condom and she's already figured you take sexual risks and could be a risk to her from bbbjcim

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Are there any sign from the pussy that we can check to avoid those nasty thing happening to our little bro?
    A semen detection kit might be a potential workaround.

There are a few semen detection DIY kits online.
    https://www.anitashousekeeping.com/b...-sperm-stains/

The one Gordon Ramsay uses is somewhat more elaborate.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IGqTn9LFM6I

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I always thought it was the girl sussing you out to see what kind of punter you are. Like a quick "no" when asked about using a condom and she's already figured you take sexual risks and could be a risk to her from bbbjcim
    With the Asian girls, they're just lazy to talk so they try to convey their message in as few words as possible. Asking "condom?" means "do you want to have sex now?".

It's easy to draw the lines right? Every other service apart from sex in these shops is usually without a condom. If you answered No, she'd probably just continue with the BBBJ or whatever she was doing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    With the Asian girls, they're just lazy to talk so they try to convey their message in as few words as possible. Asking "condom?" means "do you want to have sex now?".

It's easy to draw the lines right? Every other service apart from sex in these shops is usually without a condom. If you answered No, she'd probably just continue with the BBBJ or whatever she was doing.
    yup, so she's basically asking "sex now?" i.e. no condom = no sex...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://www.menshealth.com/health/a1...i-cancer-risk/

For the young punters would be worth while getting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve written this on another posts regarding pussy slides. Herpes which is spread via direct contact, hsv-2 which is genital herpes is a relatively common STD and don’t typically get tested on standard STI testing, it can also be asymptomatic so people who have it don’t actually know they have so can pass it on quite easy. A WL could have clean STD results but more than likely not have been tested for HSV, have no symptoms but can still pass it on.

I’m not saying anyone shouldn’t be doing pussy slides or bare back but you should at least be educated on the risks especially if you have a partner or plan on having a partner as I mentioned previously it is a life like condition.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One thing I wanted to share is that I have tested negative for all STDs except one which I have never heard of.

Ureaplasma. It's not considered an STD but can be transmitted through sex. It's mainly asymptomatic but this could be the cause of infertility in most people. Still reading and learning about it.

Dr prescribed me 3x packs of azithro to take for 6 days.

For you guys who are trying to get pregnant, definitely check for this ureaplasma

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    One thing I wanted to share is that I have tested negative for all STDs except one which I have never heard of.

Ureaplasma. It's not considered an STD but can be transmitted through sex. It's mainly asymptomatic but this could be the cause of infertility in most people. Still reading and learning about it.

For you guys who are trying to get pregnant, definitely check for this ureaplasma
    From the what I can tell that’s a antibiotic so you had a bacterial infection. There is no cure for HSV only anti virals for suppression but doesn’t cure it.

Hope you and the old fella are feeling better!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post

I also did a STD test and my results were negative. My doctor however wants to test for mycoplasma, which is apparently another lesser known STI.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi bros, here's my humble contribution to this BBFS thread.

I took a long (almost a decade) break from punting. When I first started punting in the 90's and early 00's it seemed that BBFS was quite a common thing. Often seemed to be offered as a reward for customer loyalty. By about 2015 when I stopped punting, offers of BBFS seemed to be pretty much a thing of the past, at the high end asian places I frequented at least, even for regular customers like me. I wish to add I have never have and would never solicit such a service without it being freely offered first by the WL, and would usually turn it down flat even if it were offered. My health is just too important to risk it for a few minutes of bareback pleasure.

Whether it was the rules of the establishments, or that the (mainly SE asian) WLs had become better educated about the risks now they had access to Google on their smartphones, BBFS just didn't seem to be offered very much back then. Not to me anyway. Not saying some WLs weren't still offering it somewhere and to some "special" clients, but it certainly seemed as if it wasn't anywhere near as common as it had been in the early naughties for example.

Fast forward to 2023. I returned to punting in the last few months & what a difference I noticed to the scene. A huge influx of Japanese WL's, which used to be pretty rare. (& on a side note, whereas it seemed the occasional Jap WL's that were around back in the day all used to have incredibly hairy pussies, which I find a bit off-putting personally due to odor & hairs up the nose & the occasional pubic hair strand in the mouth, if you know what I mean, these days the majority of the Jap WL's are fully clean shaven. Yum!)

But the thing that has really amazed me the most upon my recent return to punting is that a few of these Jap WL's (& I should say by no means all of them) have offered me BBFS & CIP. This surprised me because I always assumed that the Japanese girls would be better educated on the risks of unprotected sex than many of the other asian WL's, being from a First World & highly educated asian nation. Also the Jap girls seem to get paid a hefty premium compared to other Asian WL's working in the same places, so would have thought they would've been less likely to need to resort to such risky tactics to earn a few extra $.

Usually I turn down such offers flat because I care too much about my health & also don't want to risk getting a WL pregnant (which did happen once in my youth & was an absolute nightmare.) But back in early February, after a night out with the boys, I'd had a few beers & was feeling horny as hell & ended up at a high end Asian establishment that I used to frequent quite regularly many moons ago.

I was shown this beautiful young Jap girl, absolutely gorgeous. Couldn't believe my eyes or my luck when I first saw her. "Had to adjust my fly" as the song goes. She looked like she'd just stepped out of a swimsuit calendar. Couldn't believe she was so hot & working there, would've thought she would've been some mega-rich guy's sugar baby, she was that hot. Seriously, she could've been a lingere model. & she had a beautiful radiant smile as well. Usually the first time I see a new WL I only book for 30 minutes justbin case she turns out to be a dud in rhe room but on this occasion I just had to book her for an hour. With a body & face like that just how bad could she be, right?

The burning question in my mind was "is she one of those "incredibly hairy down there" Jap girls or does she keep it tidy down there? Needn't have worried because it turned out she was totally bald & smooth down there. (YUM YUM!!)

So it's the first time I'd ever seen her, & right off the bat, when it got to the crucial moment in the room, she asked me "skin or no skin? If no skin you come inside me too, OK?"

It turned out that unlike back in the day, when BBFS was often a sort of loyalty bonus, if I accepted this offer it would cost me extra $ ... quite a lot of extra $ in fact ... we're talking a 3 figure sum that didn't have a "1" in front of it - but I can easily afford it & how could I resist? To my surprise she didn't require the extra payment up front & upon my acceptance we got right down to it.

Anyway, there I am pumping away at this absolutely amazingly cute young Jap chick's perfect little shaved pussy, sans condom, & I didn't last very long at all before I blew my entire load deep inside of her. I was so horny I stayed hard & she jumped on top of me cowgirl style & we just kept going for another round. I was very thankful for the help of the little blue pill I'd taken earlier, that's for sure

Then suddenly the force of gravity asserted itself & I saw my c*m gushing out of the Jap WL's p*ssy all over the base of my c*ck. She didn't miss a beat, she surely must have felt it gushing out, but it didn't seem to phase her at all, she just kept pumping & moaning on top of me. That's when it hit me how insane this whole situation was & how insane all of this BBFS/CIP stuff with WL's in general is.

How many punters per week do these WL's do this sort of thing with? It's not like we'd been seeing each other for a while & got to know a bit about each other first, like back in the day when this kind of thing was often a sort of "loyalty bonus" for regular clients. & even then the usual deal was "don't come inside me" (guess it potentially made a mess for the next punter if someone did.)

This was my first ever visit to this girl. She'd had no chance to properly suss me out. This girl had literally just met me for the first time 20 minutes ago & now she had my cum gushing out of her pussy & it didn't even make her bat an eyelid. She'd literally asked for it. She was happy as Larry about it. I realised this girl had to be absolutely batshit crazy. I also had to be absolutely batshit crazy for agreeing to it! We were both certifiably nuckin' futs. But it felt fantastic!

I went back a week later, stone cold sober this time, to see her again to see if it was just the 'beer goggles' or whether she really was as hot as I remembered. If anything she was even hotter than I'd thought & despite the fact I'd promised myself I wouldn't do it again, we ended up doing the whole BBFS & CIP thing all over again. I couldn't even blame the beer for my poor judgement this time. She seemed as happy as a pig in shit whilst we did it, but I couldn't help feeling a bit sorry for her & a bit ashamed of myself afterwards, because I know the risks & I know I should have known better. That was 2 full loads in a week I'd put deep inside her. Even though she offered it, & I would never solicit BBFS & CIP, it just didn't seem right & I felt like her lack of awareness of the risks, or perhaps her desperation, was being exploited by me & by any other punters who took her up on the offer. The only way I could justify bit to myself was "if she wasn't doing it with me she'd be doing it with somebody else." Also we were both consenting adults. But I realise that's an ethically unsound justification really, given the power dynamic probably at play.

BUT IT FELT SO DAMN GOOD!!!

I didn't want to ask if she offered this kind of thing to all the other customers who could stump up the extra cash. And I doubt I'd have got an honest answer if I did. She did say it was because she had a "good feeling" with me & that I "smell good" & look "very clean" & my c*ck is "very beautiful" & a "good size, I never had big like that before", but I'm not so naive to think that she doesn't do/say similar stuff to other punters. & if that was really the reason, why the extra $?

You just can't beat the feeling of skin on skin, of BBFS & CIP with an enthusiastic, experienced, gorgeous, young (early 20's) fully shaven Jap girl ... it's just such a difficult thing to say no to, especially when all the blood's flowing to your d*ck, not to your head.

But it's really not worth the post-coital anxiety. Mr. Google says there's been an explosion of Syphillis in Japan, possibly because Japanese punters often demand condomless service. Maybe some of these girls have arrived straight from working in the Tokyo sex industry where thisnsort if thing us the nkrm& this is just what they are used to asking - "skin or no skin?" My WL said she'd just stepped off the plane from Japan 1 week before she met me & she'd never had a big Western c*ck inside of her before.

1000mg of prophylactic azithromycin later & I'm feeling just a little bit less anxious. Fingers crossed I didn't pick up something really nasty, but as "Slim Shady" said, "I'm too scared to get myself tested."

All I can say is if you're going to go down on a Jap WL (or Korean or any other kind of WL for that matter) who offers this stuff, better make sure you're the first client of the day or you might get a mouthful of more than you bargained for.

& before anyone asks me to PM them with the Jap WL's details, she returned home to Japan about a month ago. (Hopefully not having found out she's pregnant with my half-Jap love child! Ha ha.) She only ended up being here for a few weeks.

She keeps in touch sometimes via messenger app & sometimes sends me photos of her life back in Japan. Says she might come back to Australia one day & if she does she will see me again, so who knows, perhaps she really did feel a connection there ; or maybe the messenger app is the 2023 equivalent of the old "little black book" & I'm one of many ex punters she's keeping in touch with.

Be careful out there bros.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been offered BBFS 4 out of 5 punts in the last 2 months. 2 of them was no additional charge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    I also did a STD test and my results were negative. My doctor however wants to test for mycoplasma, which is apparently another lesser known STI.
    Damn another one I've never heard of.

Funny, the doctor I saw said "I dunno why they tested for that but they did it any way".

Got me thinking, would most of the population have these lesser known STDs inside them?

Can't get away from all these STDs man...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Covid View Post
    I've been offered BBFS 4 out of 5 punts in the last 2 months. 2 of them was no additional charge.
    We have a few punters on this forum who claim BBFS offered by WLs is just BS. Well, we all know it occurs out there.

Guys are getting it at the most popular shops or the budget ones. Some keep quiet about it while others enjoy reporting it. Some members will say those members who report BBFS are just trying to get attention. Whether we believe it or not, it's happening in the shops.

When you talk to girls, they do mention guys coming in requesting BBFS and are willing to pay more. Some guys are willing to take the risk while others want to play safe.

Just wondering, what do you think is the average percentage between BBFS and BBFS that finishes with blasting a full load right up that hot, wet love canal?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Just wondering, what do you think is the average percentage between BBFS and BBFS that finishes with blasting a full load right up that hot, wet love canal?
    Is this a serious post or you just want to jerk off to responses, "hot wet love canal", really? Quotes from a book you read under the sheets with a torch...........

Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast