Page 35 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was surprised how often BBFS is offered, I can safety say I haven’t accepted when it’s been offered.
    But, I’m also not perfect and have been guilty of a quick dip in the pool in the heat of the moment, without the proper protection, only to remember where I am and immediately rectifying the issue before fully proceeding.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I disagree BBFS is widely offered, nevered had a hottie offer it to me in 15 years, some older mild type do though. It's more up to the punter to initiate or ask for it in first place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    I disagree BBFS is widely offered, nevered had a hottie offer it to me in 15 years, some older mild type do though. It's more up to the punter to initiate or ask for it in first place.
    I should clarify, it was never for free, and this was solely with privates. Never been offered it in a shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my 10 years of punting, I’ve had bbfs offered by 2 girls so for me I don’t think it’s very common but it most certainly does happen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From a WL perspective- I’ve been offered extra for BBS, anything ranging from $100 (like what the actual fuck) to $1000.

I’m sorry, no amount of $$$$ will make me consider it. Like, I don’t know you, or where you’ve been.
    It’s not worth it. This job is stressful enough most times, then to have to go home and deal with worry and being freaked out?!

Girls reading this - DON’T DO THIS OR OFFER IT. No amount of money for a fleeting moment is worth it.

For christakes, wear a Condom!
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    MILFs are so much more likely to offer it, and while there maybe rare occasions where the WL has clicked with you and you are getting a very special bonus, 99% of the time if they have let you do BBFS they have let other clients as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had a bbfs with my current favourite.

She says she only does it with me, but im skeptical.

Looking into getting tested, but from my quick searches, some stuff wont show till 3 weeks after?

Then i have to look for a testing centre and their prices.

So if the girl has std and you have bbfs, you definitely get it as well? Or is there a chance you dont get it?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only offered a couple of time but definitely rejected and never visited the wl again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post

Looking into getting tested, but from my quick searches, some stuff wont show till 3 weeks after?

So if the girl has std and you have bbfs, you definitely get it as well? Or is there a chance you dont get it?

Some STI and STD's show up within 3 weeks, some you have to wait upto 3 to 12 months and some might not even show symptoms. Best to get tested every 3 months once for next year if you have had BBFS

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bro! Is this why you’re feeling “obliged” to keep going back?

Fuck I wish there was a shaking head emoji on here

Info on STDs and testing below. Read and take action, i.e. get tested!

Depends on the STD, but some transmit pretty easily, and you could be asymptomatic, yet have one or more of them and infect others, let alone the possible long term consequences which are varied (depending on the STD) and potentially lethal.

Sexual health clinics have been set up across NSW to provide a free and confidential service.
    The clinics offer testing and treatment of STIs.
    They can also talk to you about contraception, other sexual health concerns, and vaccination for hepatitis A and hepatitis B for people at high risk.

The services sexual health clinics offer are free and do not require a Medicare card.

More info from:
    https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/sexual...-check-up.aspx

And the list (and map) of NSW sexual health clinics:
    https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/sexual...h-clinics.aspx

For your questions on STIs check for example the following page.
    It is US based website, so minor differences in occurances, but in general Clamydia seems to be the most common one around the world (unless counting HPV, some form of which most sexually active people get at some point in life).

Clamydia and Gonorrhea transmit fairly easily as they are caused by bacteria.
    The good thing thus is that they can be treated with anti-biotics (apart from the anti-biotic resistant strains).
    Both (same as others) can have long term helth effects unless treated.

Only about 25% of women and 50% of men get symptoms, so you can be a carrier and infect others even if you don't have symptoms.

https://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditi...ds-men-women#1

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What happene if you do BBFS and then CIP ? Does the WL get pissed off if u do that? That would just ruined it for the other punters that see her afterwards. Imagine that white slushy sloppy seconds feeling for the poor bastards

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wok View Post
    Bro! Is this why you’re feeling “obliged” to keep going back?

Fuck I wish there was a shaking head emoji on here
    Yes. But i felt obliged to come back before any fs thing happened.

Ended up getting fs after a few more sessions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What happene if you do BBFS and then CIP ? Does the WL get pissed off if u do that? That would just ruined it for the other punters that see her afterwards. Imagine that white slushy sloppy seconds feeling for the poor bastards
    In Bird Culture that is considered a dick move.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post

……..

. This job is stressful enough most times, then to have to go home and deal with worry and being freaked out?!

Girls reading this - DON’T DO THIS OR OFFER IT. No amount of money for a fleeting moment is worth it.

For christakes, wear a Condom!
    Personally cannot and will not judge those who do whether working girl or client … but it’s when it impact others, who were not present, then I have an opinion

+1…. With wear a con dom

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    With any girl, working or not, I always ask before CIP. Even though I'm snipped, it's their body, their choice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not worth it, never been offered though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I passed but was offered BBFS by a WL at a well worn brothel only last week.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    I passed but was offered BBFS by a WL at a well worn brothel only last week.
    where was this?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do the girls at establishments have to get tested a legal thing or not really. If so, how often?

Page 35 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast