Page 70 of 76 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    in rnt where theres milf you get chances if they like you

Banned
    https://geediting.com/traits-of-peop...eading-others/

Reading people is a skill only attainable through having a high EQ. This is why many sages of the past say that people with clairvoyance are often great empaths. I believe many Japanese people (especially women) value men who can "read the air in the room" but throughout the generations people forget that empathy is the reason why past generations were able to read the room and keep the harmony and peace within the household. The current generation mostly lack EQ and can't maintain long term relationships.

When I read certain posts I have to really decipher them according to people's mindsets instead of taking it from face value. Also, empathy is the reason why I lack fear but I find myself having to balance it out with rationality.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suka03 View Post
    in rnt where theres milf you get chances if they like you
    Errr... Probably good for those who have never experienced BBFS before.

Many $150/hr shops with MILFs offer BBFS to first time customers and regulars to keep them coming back for more. But I'd stay away from those MILFs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I did it for the experience but it’s risky. don’t recommend do it again. too much temptation. lucky im not married yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suka03 View Post
    I did it for the experience but it’s risky. don’t recommend do it again. too much temptation. lucky im not married yet.
    Well if you're married you'd get regular BBFS from your wife. If you really need to punt after getting married make sure you use protection but I find myself not needing to punt when married.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    In an ancient post he describes himself as an average Aussie with 7 inches. Then funnily enough he contradicts himself by using Cantonese references to certain terms. This person is actually Asian, isn't Cantonese (or Chinese in general) but maybe had met many Hongkongers and was attracted to the Cantonese language and pop culture.
    I think we are talking about different people here. The water drinker isnt gfman

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy1 View Post
    I think we are talking about different people here. The water drinker isnt gfman
    Who is it then? Bubbles? I thought he's more of a beer drinker.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Get a fucking life losers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Looks like the REDcycle program was a failure that someone got stuck in a sex forum telling people to get a life LOL

Banned
    Looks like the REDcycle program was a failure that someone got stuck in a sex forum telling people to get a life LOL
    Haha thats a better hack than I would have come up with

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Loser. It’s singular. And I think the result in the last 3 pages is “‘nuff said”.

We’re dealing with a complete nutter here bros, no matter how grounded he can force himself to appear in some posts. I sometimes wonder if insane people should be considered human.

They have all the physical attributes of a human being but arguably the most important aspect…. Do they even have a “soul”? When there’s no coherence in thought, how can there be a soul?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    They have all the physical attributes of a human being but arguably the most important aspect…. Do they even have a “soul”? When there’s no coherence in thought, how can there be a soul?
    I believe in Anatman - no self, no soul.
    A thought can form without a soul - it is known as a mindstream. If you studied Einstein's Extra Dimensions theory, the mindstream is akin to the fourth or fifth dimension where it is not just a stationary "object" or "lifeform" but it is a continuous form of existence that resides in both space and time.
    A mindstream is how we take rebirth into future lives. It is a canvas that absorbs every experience as an unbroken line of memory.

I don't force myself to appear "grounded" - that's your projection of me in your mind. Some people are afraid of grounded individuals because of the willpower they possess. A bit sad but I understand.

I'm human in the eyes of many thank you. At least 6-7 billion people see me in human form. If I wasn't human, a sex forum wouldn't intrigue me. I wouldn't be able to feel a woman's body.

In the end of the day, the question of a "soul" is more of the question of "what is consciousness"? Who is watching who? If you're talking to yourself in your head, whose "ears" are you listening from? Who is the watcher of your actual thoughts, your projections?

That was a good question there GFM, although it took you ages to come up with such queries.

Banned
    Who is it then? Bubbles? I thought he's more of a beer drinker.
    You get my PM????

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well if you're married you'd get regular BBFS from your wife. If you really need to punt after getting married make sure you use protection but I find myself not needing to punt when married.
    have you been married though?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy1 View Post
    You get my PM????
    Sorry didn't notice earlier. When using the desktop version of this forum the notification section is so bloody tiny. I'm not on Tapatalk so I don't get realtime notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    have you been married though?
    Previously yes. It's been a while now. I was talking based on experience not made up fantasy

In the end of the day, the question of a "soul" is more of the question of "what is consciousness"?
    A soul is present in ratio to the amount of empathy you have. Some people therefore have got fuck all of both.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    you don't sound like someone who is quite old enough to be married and divorced in my opinion. those types generally don't talk about the mongol empire on a sex forum.
    but hey, maybe you're telling the truth. who am i to judge.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    A soul is present in ratio to the amount of empathy you have. Some people therefore have got fuck all of both.
    "Souls" in many religions is probably just a subtle body that is separate from a physical body. Consciousness, known as "very subtle body" is the actual essence that drives both physical and subtle bodies. Consciousness has no form but consists of pure compassion. When a person lacks empathy it is because their consciousness is covered by layers of cloudiness in both their subtle and physical bodies.

Babies when they're newly born are examples of pure consciousness. They're empty but they know their mother's love. If they're brought up with bad parents, the environment is what causes the cloudiness to set in.

The practice of Clear Light of Bliss is to remove the thick clouds that surrounds our consciousness. When we are finally able to access our pure consciousness we can be blissful at will without external enjoyment. The problem is that the practice itself requires the student to pick one teacher that will teach them their whole lifetime, they cannot switch between teachers and the teacher is responsible for being patient with the student in order to teach them as much as they can in a single lifetime.

The good news is, if the student couldn't complete their lessons in one single lifetime the levels of practice is transferrable to the next life. And depending on the student they can request the same teacher in the next incarnation to rejoin them and continue the lesson.

Just a bit of an excerpt on what is the "soul", consciousness and the secrets to the "universe" itself.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    you don't sound like someone who is quite old enough to be married and divorced in my opinion. those types generally don't talk about the mongol empire on a sex forum.
    but hey, maybe you're telling the truth. who am i to judge.
    That's your projection, hence it's your problem.
    I've met people who are married when they're 16 or 17. It's a sad, blunt life to live but the country they're in allows such marriage. By 18 they already have their first kid.
    Some countries on the other hand have people who marry at the age of 50. If we are in such a country, does that make a person below 50 immature?
    Then again that's your projection. The cloud in your mind is the reason why you judge rather than empathize.

We can talk about the harems back in the Mongol Empire. For example, the only nudity scene from the Netflix series Marco Polo that I can find on YT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4sqMCpg0f4

This one is much better - the harem scene where they select the girls that can stay in the Great Khan's harem.

https://heroero.com/videos/3559/oliv...o-s01e03-2014/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's your projection, hence it's your problem.
    I've met people who are married when they're 16 or 17. It's a sad, blunt life to live but the country they're in allows such marriage. By 18 they already have their first kid.
    Some countries on the other hand have people who marry at the age of 50. If we are in such a country, does that make a person below 50 immature?
    Then again that's your projection. The cloud in your mind is the reason why you judge rather than empathize.

We can talk about the harems back in the Mongol Empire. For example, the only nudity scene from the Netflix series Marco Polo that I can find on YT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4sqMCpg0f4

This one is much better - the harem scene where they select the girls that can stay in the Great Khan's harem.

https://heroero.com/videos/3559/oliv...o-s01e03-2014/

cool movie but YT did not censored it. probaly sensor has failed which the girl has A cup haha

Page 70 of 76 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast