Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    No your not the only one!!!!. When I remind the"Chosen One" of our pre marriage shenanigans she responds with "No,it wasn't me..,.I wouldn't have done that". Well I know that that's bullshit 'cause it was a consideration when marriage was the next logical step so it was her. Brilliant woman, exceptional mother though.
    I still do it with my ex, she is a dirty slut. She is now married to a 95yo, trying to fuck him to death, but needs some real action on the side. (yes she has a prenup - she gets it all, but the bugger is just too fit). Only recently I found out her family thinks she is still an angel (LOL).

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xapoya View Post
    Sorry mate, can't help but to comment a little on your statement. The police might have a laugh if you file an AVO for a forum troll. Admit it, we all do troll each other once in a while, which in case makes us all guilty and we should all be sitting in house arrest with no electronic devices allowed. AVO might work if the person knows your personal details eg where you live, your phone number, social media etc and have been using all these avenues to stalk or harass you online.

Also that Instagram viewers timestamp thing, how do you even see that? All I see is likes and comments, and these days people normally watch IG stories instead of scrolling through posts. I understand if the person is not a celebrity yet he has awesome posts on IG then some other scammers and trolls might impersonate him. These days there's many fake IG accounts of OF girls, won't be surprised if they end up on this forum trying to promote their fake sites.
    Actually, I was wrong about the Instagram thing. There's no need to use timestamp matching. I'll leave it at that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Looks like percy's gone...for the moment. I wonder if percival will be his next reincarnation or maybe he'll be boring and use percy2
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Begovs gone as well, now he should come back as mongolhoar or gengis'palm.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    I like this quote in regards to arguments:

Men,

Don't argue with a woman.

Whether online or offline.

Arguing with a woman is losing your frame to her.

GUARD YOUR FRAME.
    https://twitter.com/amerix/status/1520402821920739337

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Begovs gone as well, now he should come back as mongolhoar or gengis'palm.
    Back before you could even say "What a relief". Look above. And Percy1 appears to have become sharkgirl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What about Xapoya and Athena? They re also Vinnie Hayable Begov ?

Anytime a new person start doing 10 post a day is suspicious now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Back before you could even say "What a relief". Look above. And Percy1 appears to have become sharkgirl.
    How embarrassing that people find the need to create multiple user name and accounts on a forum like this. They are the ones that have serious issues

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Xapoya is definitely Begov - you can tell from the writing style.

Sharkgirl's grammar is not really up to scratch - i think sharkgirl is legit

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    How embarrassing that people find the need to create multiple user name and accounts on a forum like this. They are the ones that have serious issues
    This, honestly who could be fucked with multiple accounts talking dribble.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Xapoya is definitely Begov - you can tell from the writing style.

Sharkgirl's grammar is not really up to scratch - i think sharkgirl is legit
    Obviously Begov is not Vladimir Nabokov.

And neither Sharkgirl is Iris Murdoch.

You should know these two writers if you're still studying literature in high school.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    speaking of the multiple accounts, how does that even work? is it even possible? wouldnt they get flagged in the system?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    speaking of the multiple accounts, how does that even work? is it even possible? wouldnt they get flagged in the system?
    They'd probably be using different email addresses right? Sounds like a royal pain in the ass to make up all these emails addresses and accounts.

It's literally for people who don't have a life outside of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    All you needed was a unique email address each time you registered a new forum account. It would be impossible for the forum software to recognise that 2 differing email addresses belonged to the same individual. It's a trick that's as old as internet forums are.

And it's dead easy to generate a new email account using any of the free services like yahoo, Gmail, etc.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

It's literally for people who don't have a life outside of this forum.
    But Vincent worked 17 hours a day, went out 6 nights a week with his crew and ran multiple girlfriends 30 years younger than him!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    But Vincent worked 17 hours a day, went out 6 nights a week with his crew and ran multiple girlfriends 30 years younger than him!
    and i bet he done all that with 1 arm tied behind his back

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    And don't forget the foursomes, fivesomes and sixsomes punting most days of the week too!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi all. Happy to trade bbfs girls info at Ginza/empire, 42, 5. Via PM please.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi brothers. If someone could please. The list the begov94 has mentioned previously, that would be much appreciated.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybrown View Post
    Hi brothers. If someone could please. The list the begov94 has mentioned previously, that would be much appreciated.
    It's more like a list of aged care residents. If you like raw dogging crack addicted grannies...