Page 61 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    As I have been saying, nothing good comes from a BBFS thread

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    As I have been saying, nothing good comes from a BBFS thread
    And no useful information unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    No, sounds like bad AI generated.
    Chatgpt lol, this is cracking me up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by allstarbro View Post
    Wow is it real that someone actually BB without a clear consent from WL, or still proceed even with a clear no? unbelievable, we are talking about sex crime here, not special treat.
    It sure would happen out there behind closed doors. Girls are scared to report those cases or don't know their legal rights while some guys think paying for sex gives them a right to do whatever they like.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ayamjantan View Post
    Come on guys. I know what I said sound like I'm a rapist but we had done it many times bb after that, before she decided stop seeing me. The real reason behind is we started seeing each other outside her work but I have been completely honest to her I am not looking for a relationship. I have treated her with nothing but respect, we all punters are out for some fun. After seeing her for more then 5 times and we have already build up certain relationships. It wasn't out of no where I just pull up a dirty trick on her and yes she does feel shock at first but we both enjoyed it in the end. We even went out for a nice dinner together that night. I have punt for more then 20 years in Sydney. Mostly brothel and always with condom. Only started exploring massage shop recently. This is what happened and I am just sharing my experience here. I would not recommend Bb with a ML or WL. Yes arguably if she let me do it doesn't mean she didn't let other customers bb as well. But I choose to believe her words. You guys have to pay for 2 pineapple just to get your dick suck. I don't even pay her any extra for sex because she refuse to take my tips. So please don't write your own version of my story. I just thought of sharing and doesn't need tell you down to every detail. She is still working in the industry and popular too. So she still out there taking your 2 pineapple for a cbj or keyboard warriors gentleman like you she might give u a bbj. I rarely write or reply on post just such a coincidence what have happened to me recently and saw this post, I felt is some what related and just sharing it out didn't know some of you have such a great imagination. No doubt I would have be in jail if that is really a rape like u described.
    You don't even get it do you. You think that oh, we had a good relationship afterwards, that makes it all better, I did nothing wrong. What's fucked up is that you actually started fucking her bb without her consent in the first place.

So by that conclusion it's ok to commit a crime as long as the victim ends up fine with it. You know how many girls working in this industry would be willing to risk their visa or working status to complain about an imbecile like you? Practically none, they would rather suffer in silence.

Take your BS and self justification the fuck outta here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can Admin confirm whether or not this is being reported to police?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It was as soon as he hit submit - you think these boards aren’t monitored???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You should never go natural with a box of cum! You would not eat from the floor!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 60minsoffun View Post
    It was as soon as he hit submit - you think these boards aren’t monitored???
    Yes. Anyone can read your stuff. A mate of mine got busted by his missus for using his sport nickname and she read all his punts. Anyone can read your stuff so be careful what name you use and what you say. Don’t be a dumbass.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ayamjantan View Post
    . No doubt I would have be in jail if that is really a rape like u described.
    Most rapes aren't reported. You're still human detritus. Whether you're making it up or pumping some sick fuck scenario into some AI generator thing you're still lower than an amoeba.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some years ago I used to regularly see a Thai ML at an establishment in Leichhardt. We got on like a house on fire and she was very flirty and teasing.
    In one session we were playing around and she bent over the table so I could slide my cock between her legs from behind and rub it between her labia.
    I was so aroused and I wanted her so much...changed the angle slightly and felt myself slide into her. She gripped my hands and quietly said: "no, no"
    The temptation was strong but I pulled back and after a few strokes between her buttocks I shot my load up her back.
    I cleaned her up with tissues and apologised profusely for what I had almost done. She kissed me and said: "it's ok, don't worry, but thank you".

I saw her again several times before she returned to Thailand but never let myself get that close to a mistake again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    Some years ago I used to regularly see a Thai ML at an establishment in Leichhardt. We got on like a house on fire and she was very flirty and teasing.
    In one session we were playing around and she bent over the table so I could slide my cock between her legs from behind and rub it between her labia.
    I was so aroused and I wanted her so much...changed the angle slightly and felt myself slide into her. She gripped my hands and quietly said: "no, no"
    The temptation was strong but I pulled back and after a few strokes between her buttocks I shot my load up her back.
    I cleaned her up with tissues and apologised profusely for what I had almost done. She kissed me and said: "it's ok, don't worry, but thank you".

I saw her again several times before she returned to Thailand but never let myself get that close to a mistake again.

The temptation is always strong, but have consent from the person.

I had similar happen to me in a soapy massage shop in Malaysia. Viet MILF soaped me up with her awesome body and I was begging her to fuck her bareback but she said “cannot”. The desire was so powerful I wanted to fuck and impregnate her there and then and I would have if she allowed it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Some of the hottest sessions I've had were when I get to go in raw and consent is given "without words" but purely from body language or eye contact.

There was one time a K ML was giving me a really hot pussy slide, then she slid it until my tip was standing up poking right at her entrance. I stared right into her eyes and started to push up. When my knob went in, I stopped. She made a "shush" sign with her finger, closed her eyes and started riding me to completion. That was a fricking hot sesh and got me hooked on BBFS with WGs.

Since then, I've never done BBFS the first time with a new WG from the back. The first time has to be face to face, because I crave that feeling. Nothing beats the hotness of staring a girl in the eyes and getting the consent from her, face to face, to go in raw. That's the ultimate signal of "I lust for you, I want you inside", it just turns me on like nothing else!

I will have none of the BS sneaking-in-from-the-back moves. That's the opposite, like you know you're not desirable but you still want to get it. That shit is just a big blow to my ego, I reckon!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Some of the hottest sessions I've had were when I get to go in raw and consent is given "without words" but purely from body language or eye contact.

There was one time a K ML was giving me a really hot pussy slide, then she slid it until my tip was standing up poking right at her entrance. I stared right into her eyes and started to push up. When my knob went in, I stopped. She made a "shush" sign with her finger, closed her eyes and started riding me to completion. That was a fricking hot sesh and got me hooked on BBFS with WGs.

Since then, I've never done BBFS the first time with a new WG from the back. The first time has to be face to face, because I crave that feeling. Nothing beats the hotness of staring a girl in the eyes and getting the consent from her, face to face, to go in raw. That's the ultimate signal of "I lust for you, I want you inside", it just turns me on like nothing else!

I will have none of the BS sneaking-in-from-the-back moves. That's the opposite, like you know you're not desirable but you still want to get it. That shit is just a big blow to my ego, I reckon!
    Thats crazy man. How do you know if she is on birth control, let alone stds? I wouldn’t be able to sleep

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Thats crazy man. How do you know if she is on birth control, let alone stds? I wouldn’t be able to sleep
    I mean setting aside the bc and std issues… consent without words? That has to be grey area situation and open to misinterpretation.

You say you can tell consent is given from her body language but at the end of the day that is only your version of events.

Chances are she’s ok with it but what about the off chance that she’s not? In that situation it’s the man that’s in a position of power. Eg the girl may not be up for it but may be too afraid to speak up.

Maybe I’m old school but I always get express consent before fs let alone bbfs doesn’t matter how passionate the play leading up to it is.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Single Malt View Post
    I mean setting aside the bc and std issues… consent without words? That has to be grey area situation and open to misinterpretation.

You say you can tell consent is given from her body language but at the end of the day that is only your version of events.

Chances are she’s ok with it but what about the off chance that she’s not? In that situation it’s the man that’s in a position of power. Eg the girl may not be up for it but may be too afraid to speak up.

Maybe I’m old school but I always get express consent before fs let alone bbfs doesn’t matter how passionate the play leading up to it is.
    You are absolutely right. I don’t do bbfs. I have had it offered but never have gone ahead.

I have had on SB say several times, just put it in, but I never did it.

Express verbal consent would be vital, you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    No excuses from me, I am reckless as hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Single Malt View Post

It doesn't always happen in the same way and everyone is different. If you're a big bloke who might come across as menacing, sure you can argue that a girl might be afraid and you'd probably want to tread more carefully, but little ol me? Even cockroaches aren't afraid of me.

That incident from 13 years ago was clear as day game on for BB. I sensed her attraction to me even in the lineup. When she slid me up to the entrance and held that position, she was staring at me in the eyes, not moving. No words were needed to know what she wanted.

Another, a C girl from 5 years ago in another MP. Again, I could tell she liked my appearance the moment she walked into the room. The Part 2 play became so hot that we were in face to face sitting position and she went from pussy sliding to putting only the head of my cock in and proceeded to "use" only the first 1 inch of my cock to get herself off. All I could do was plead with her to let me all the way in, which she eventually did. That was another hot one.

Sometimes there are words. I'd say "I want to fuck" after some foreplay and she might go for the condom, ok covered sex it is then. Or she might pull me in for a hot pash and then whisper to me "don't cum inside". What's that tell you then?

Words of consent are needed if you cannot get a clear signal from her, but I tend to rely more on just being on her good books. Tip extremely well, don't be an arsehole, don't go against her will. Words are not an effective defense when it's her word against yours.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi bro,

Can you please share the detail of the girl

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnconnor69er View Post
    Love when you are given permission to creampie a gal. Just feels great to blow deep inside her pussy. Even better is when they don't get up straight away and shower. Happy to share bb details.
    Can you share detail of this girl please with me?

Cheers

Page 61 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast