Page 48 of 76 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Imagine what her ass is like at the end of the shift when she pushes all that cum out.🤣
    Stop conjuring up all these JAV scenes in my head bro! Next thing you’re gonna say is she’ll drink up all that cum in a wineglass, straight from her arsehole. Omg!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Stop conjuring up all these JAV scenes in my head bro! Next thing you’re gonna say is she’ll drink up all that cum in a wineglass, straight from her arsehole. Omg!!
    What if she was a dominatrix that wanted a customer to behave like a boy or dog and wanted you to lick her arsehole as she let's out all her cum, would you obey her order?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    What if she was a dominatrix that wanted a customer to behave like a boy or dog and wanted you to lick her arsehole as she let's out all her cum, would you obey her order?
    Nah, I’m not into that M-man genre of JAV.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey bro Suck, take care mate! I guess you will one day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It's only an internet sex forum, bro. Don't take it too seriously. Come here to get a laugh and some sexy info, ignore everything else.
    +1
    Take easy bros

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Has anyone commenting here ever caught anything really serious from barebacking a sex worker in Australia?
    Not in Australia, in Japan and Dom. Was in Soapland. Not sure what happened but day after noticed white stuff on penis head. Went to GP here and said it's balanitis and to wash and clean...
    Didn't help until unrelated throat infection, I went to the GP for that prescribed me antibiotics which helped my throat but also cleared my penis too...
    The only thing I know is maybe the soap at Soapland gave me a reaction? No BB was involved or BBBJ.
    She did squeezes the penis head few times under water.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doesn’t sound like fun at all. I’ve not come across Balanitis

At least in Australia the incidence and severity of STIs is very low. The risk is that some things like syphillis and chlamydia are on the rise as there was very little routine testing done during COVID.

Ideally both punters and WLs would test regularly (every six weeks) to keep STI incidence low.
    during Covid in Victoria, particularly north western country areas there has been a sustained outbreak of Syphilis reported in 2021. I even read about it whilst living in Japan.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmmm, yeah at the time it’s worth it, but afterwards - why did I do that!! 😂😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doesn’t sound like fun at all. I’ve not come across Balanitis

At least in Australia the incidence and severity of STIs is very low.
    Balanitis is not an STI. It is a fungal infection usually enabled by poor hygiene and occasionally by 'strong' soaps.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Balanitis is not an STI. It is a fungal infection usually enabled by poor hygiene and occasionally by 'strong' soaps.
    I'm quite good with hygiene so it was strange to come see it happen. did get tested and it was negative. So I would assumed it was the soap.
    Just it didn't go away until I took antibiotics for something else.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Complicated assignments given from time to time were a problem for me until I found a way to get help with them. A professional online statistics project helper doesn't seem a fantasy for me now. I found a company I can trust, so I don't worry about all current and further tasks I won't be able to cope with. I have enough money and a good company to trust my papers to. By the way, you shouldn't think that this kind of help hits my wallet. Of course, I'm a working student, but not too rich to spend money on something too expensive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    what the fuck you talking about?
    It’s obvious when you understand the punting code.

“Complicated assignment” is getting BBFS.

“Found a company” a suitable shop.

“I can trust with my papers” they reviewed and accepted my recent blood and urine test results.

“Didn’t hit my wallet” the price was reasonable!

The only thing lacking is the address of the shop and the girl’s name.

Banned
    You should work for Asio Adam. Although I think the post sounds like that fellow that was on here making constant trouble talking absolute nonsense in riddles?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not related but I could be wrong. What type of vaccination or Injection that requires to take a shot on the butt cheeks?
    Was seeing regular ml and I noticed small bandaid on her butt. I forgot to ask her. Only saw it when we were getting dressed Would that mean she was doing bareback and require antibiotics in the but?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have done many times. I definitely go for it when it is an option.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Not related but I could be wrong. What type of vaccination or Injection that requires to take a shot on the butt cheeks?
    Was seeing regular ml and I noticed small bandaid on her butt. I forgot to ask her. Only saw it when we were getting dressed Would that mean she was doing bareback and require antibiotics in the but?
    The site of an injection is related to the drug being injected. She may well have an infection from bareback! But more likely it’s something completely unrelated and you should just relax.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asam46 View Post
    The site of an injection is related to the drug being injected. She may well have an infection from bareback! But more likely it’s something completely unrelated and you should just relax.
    You are right about the type of drug injected, but I did once get gonorrhoea and had to get an injection in the butt for it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's an Antibiotic for STD in buttocks

Maybe she got the injection from a horny doc who wanted to feel up her arse.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was offered it at Lang st. There was a horrible smell in the room, when she undressed it got waaaay worse, I realised it was coming from her pussy and that she hadn’t cleaned up after the last few punters at least, I threw up in my mouth and headed for the door.

Page 48 of 76 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast