Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If anyone has any news on K girls that offer BBFS please DM me. Would love to chat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Feel free to inbox me too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    I have been seeing threads and ads about having bareback with WL...
    Wondering how many of you have done it in the past? Yep, i know the risk and all that..
    I myself have done it with 2 wls in a span of over a year and in both experience, the girl initiated first..
    From our perspective, it is mostly about the pleasure but what about the girl?
    Oh man! as much as I wanted to FEEL it, I would rather not IMHO. It's quite too risky for a few minutes of pleasure. you never know what's coming at you. plus the anxiety when you feel and experienced symptoms of STD. weigh on the safe side bro!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have it offered to me very very often. Always initiated by the girl but I have never done it and never will. The only time it happened it was with a SB who was a horny nympho. I worked her up so badly through daty that she told me it was time for her to suck me so I laid down and she hopped on top of me raw. I was quite grumpy, got her off me quickly and put the dom on. Yes those couple of seconds were amazing as suecas do horny and dripping wet. Luckily it has been more than one year now and nothing came of it.

Avoid bbfs please for all of our sakes

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    No way for me either. It's pretty simple. Be safe and you get to play longer. A few sessions of BBFS does not out weight a life time of punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    not for me. too much risk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    to be honest, I dont see many difference between wearing it or not. nowadays, quality of condoms are great :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    No way for me either. It's pretty simple. Be safe and you get to play longer. A few sessions of BBFS does not out weight a life time of punting.
    I agree with you brother.

“Be safe and you get to play longer.”

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have to admit I did bbfs once with a massage girl in the heat of the moment but I agree it’s not worth the risk.
    I never saw her again for fear of being tempted again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gotta let some guys have some fun at their own risks
    I.e me. I wish BBFS was offered more often actually XD

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I did it recently with a WL going back to Japan, it's her last day she comes here to work for 4 weeks so I decided to visit her one last time I've seen her 4 times before, we always had a good session and good chemistry together so she's really happy I visited her on her last day she said "I've been waiting for you" that day was different no routine no shower we just hugged and kisses turns to dfk daty usually when i position her for main event she'll give me condom under her pillow or she'll mention "condom?" But that day there's none of that so I rubbed my dick in her clit maybe she just forgot but no resistance and her eyes telling me it's ok so I put it in, damn! That was the best sex i had, I'm asian and my dick is just average maybe below average so I only do missionary, cg and doggy but that day I did sex positions i haven't done before she came multiple times her body is shaking made me happy. Finally first alarm went on so I need to finish up, I put her on her favourite position and ask her if i can come inside? She said $200, i just said ok even though im not sure if i have $200 cash. I fuck her hard until she starts shaking again and cum inside her where she shakes more, she's so exhausted she just laid down in the bed while i shower, after i shower i checked my wallet if i have her $200 she said "$100 is ok, its my gift to you" I gave her $150 and thanked her and said my goodbyes, she's so special I don't think I'll be punting for a long time. It's hard to find someone like her. She's like my sex soulmate.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopiu09 View Post
    to be honest, I dont see many difference between wearing it or not. nowadays, quality of condoms are great :-)
    I’ve had instances where the dom popped and neither of us found out until much later.
    So your are right in that regard.

But I’ve had other cases where I had to seriously pace myself cos I was so sensitive and that bare pussy felt so good rubbing against my cock. I don’t think I’ve ever had to thrust so slow and pull out completely after just 2-3 thrusts panting and thinking about Gina Reinhardt and similar so as not to jizz early.

Given a choice it always depends on how I feel about the girl, the passion and connection and chemistry. If it’s not there I won’t fuck raw just cos she offers it. Also, I like some hardcore punters I don’t particularly seek it or ask for it. In SE Asia it’s a given among the freelancers. Condom? Ok. You happy? Me happy.
    No condom? Ok. You happy? That’s how it generally goes down.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I’ve had instances where the dom popped and neither of us found out until much later. So your are right in that regard.

But I’ve had other cases where I had to seriously pace myself cos I was so sensitive and that bare pussy felt so good rubbing against my cock. I don’t think I’ve ever had to thrust so slow and pull out completely after just 2-3 thrusts panting and thinking about Gina Reinhardt and similar so as not to jizz early.
    Punting synchronicity.....you're thinking about Gina Reinhardt so as to not blow your load too early, and she's thinking about about Gina Reinhardt and the money she could make.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had some very nice bare grinding today.... things were getting pretty hot, could feel how wet she was against my balls - it was fantastic..... Given the nod I'd have went for it! Guaranteed!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    I had some very nice bare grinding today.... things were getting pretty hot, could feel how wet she was against my balls - it was fantastic..... Given the nod I'd have went for it! Guaranteed!
    Congrats dude! Your next visit might so happen to be bareback sex! The ladies knows what they like. Either your dick, your money or maybe your looks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always go for safety. however, when ML put mine to hers without any word, I couldnt reject. it happended to me twice in my punting life. I tested and I was fine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From time to time punters have shared their BBFS experiences in this forum. I like to keep an open mind . Not for me to cast any judgement neither to give advice. We are adults and we pretty much know what we are doing . Things do happen in the spur of the moment and you had your reasons too. Same for the WL. It was probably special for her too .

Thanks for sharing with us and for your openness. Cheers.

QUOTE=FiloPunter;2788003]I did it recently with a WL going back to Japan, it's her last day she comes here to work for 4 weeks so I decided to visit her one last time I've seen her 4 times before, we always had a good session and good chemistry together so she's really happy I visited her on her last day she said "I've been waiting for you" that day was different no routine no shower we just hugged and kisses turns to dfk daty usually when i position her for main event she'll give me condom under her pillow or she'll mention "condom?" But that day there's none of that so I rubbed my dick in her clit maybe she just forgot but no resistance and her eyes telling me it's ok so I put it in, damn! That was the best sex i had, I'm asian and my dick is just average maybe below average so I only do missionary, cg and doggy but that day I did sex positions i haven't done before she came multiple times her body is shaking made me happy. Finally first alarm went on so I need to finish up, I put her on her favourite position and ask her if i can come inside? She said $200, i just said ok even though im not sure if i have $200 cash. I fuck her hard until she starts shaking again and cum inside her where she shakes more, she's so exhausted she just laid down in the bed while i shower, after i shower i checked my wallet if i have her $200 she said "$100 is ok, its my gift to you" I gave her $150 and thanked her and said my goodbyes, she's so special I don't think I'll be punting for a long time. It's hard to find someone like her. She's like my sex soulmate.[/QUOTE]

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The amount of girls willing to do bareback is crazy. It is easy to find which means they are doing it for any punter walking through the door. That’s the biggest risk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FiloPunter View Post
    I did it recently with a WL going back to Japan, it's her last day she comes here to work for 4 weeks so I decided to visit her one last time I've seen her 4 times before, we always had a good session and good chemistry together so she's really happy I visited her on her last day she said "I've been waiting for you" that day was different no routine no shower we just hugged and kisses turns to dfk daty usually when i position her for main event she'll give me condom under her pillow or she'll mention "condom?" But that day there's none of that so I rubbed my dick in her clit maybe she just forgot but no resistance and her eyes telling me it's ok so I put it in, damn! That was the best sex i had, I'm asian and my dick is just average maybe below average so I only do missionary, cg and doggy but that day I did sex positions i haven't done before she came multiple times her body is shaking made me happy. Finally first alarm went on so I need to finish up, I put her on her favourite position and ask her if i can come inside? She said $200, i just said ok even though im not sure if i have $200 cash. I fuck her hard until she starts shaking again and cum inside her where she shakes more, she's so exhausted she just laid down in the bed while i shower, after i shower i checked my wallet if i have her $200 she said "$100 is ok, its my gift to you" I gave her $150 and thanked her and said my goodbyes, she's so special I don't think I'll be punting for a long time. It's hard to find someone like her. She's like my sex soulmate.
    Amazing story Filo.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Congrats dude! Your next visit might so happen to be bareback sex! The ladies knows what they like. Either your dick, your money or maybe your looks
    Gee... I do doubt it, this girl is pretty straight down the line that way. I can dream...

Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast