Page 31 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Yep it was, partner got it, that's how I found out.

Yeah, and other girls I seen around the time. Told the shops as well.
    What a bummer! I would think alot of the guys on this forum would want to know which shops you have been to over this period, I think that is a fair question...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I guess there will be a spread of it again like a couple of years ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    What a bummer! I would think alot of the guys on this forum would want to know which shops you have been to over this period, I think that is a fair question...
    So as to join the Chlamydia Club? I mean when punters choose to BBFS they certainly aren't expecting to walk away scot free, just hoping to do so...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    So as to join the Chlamydia Club? I mean when punters choose to BBFS they certainly aren't expecting to walk away scot free, just hoping to do so...
    Anything without a condom is risky.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Anything without a condom is risky.
    I've had 100s of BBBJs, never had an issue,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Same here I've had hundreds of BBBJ's here in Sydney Thailand and Cambodia and never an issue at all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is a risk, could be lucky and never get it with 1000 BBBJ or be unlucky and get it with 1. Your body, your choice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ssfc View Post
    It is a risk, could be lucky and never get it with 1000 BBBJ or be unlucky and get it with 1. Your body, your choice.
    Some punters here got it from a shop about 2 years ago including a mate of mine.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Punting bare back with a working lady is probably safer then a woman you pick up at a bar or night club.

However if you have a partner then may be you should not consider bareback

if you are old and not in a relationship then maybe you have nothing to loose at the end of the day its your choice.

If you want bareback its not hard to find there are lots of women advertising it on the web some for $50 some want more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ssfc View Post
    Is it luck, I've discussed it with a GP he says oral sex is very low risk..

Banned
    The thread was basically about BBFS..........

Banned
    This type of behaviour is really self indulgent.
    But don't blame the punters one my former business partners had sex with
    a WL on his honeymoon. He was morally bankrupt this bastard and
    i should have taken heed as later on this friendship ended up in court.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Did it 3 times in January with 3 different WLs not sure who I got it from but passed both Gonorrhea and possibly Chlamydia to others. Don't do bareback.
    Did you bbfs all 3? Haha, I don't realise it was that common

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ask that question to the STI clinic and see what they say.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Ask that question to the STI clinic and see what they say.
    They'll probably say there are many cases of chlamydia and gonorrhea being found in those attending the clinic.

Just remember you need one infected person to pass it onto many unsuspecting girls or customers. Many people don't get tested regularly and as a result, it can spread in the community before it is detected.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I may be in the minority here, but I've never really especially enjoyed CIP/CIA. Even with a gf I'm never really THAT keen on it. I much prefer the pull-out-and-jerk-to-completion method.

That said, I have NEVER asked for, nor been offered BBFS by a WL. Just about the closest thing I ever got to it was quite recently when I saw a WL at a popular shop. When I put on the dom which was a little too small (not bragging - it was tiny, like a damn thumblette), and entered her, my shaft wasn't fully covered (so that's partly BB, right?), and as I was fucking her, it seemed like the dom could slip off at any minute. So I pulled out and asked for a larger dom, and carried on normally.

The thing is, is that she was not phased by it one bit. I'm 90% sure that if the dom had disappeared inside her, she would have just laughed it off, and continued fucking me. She is Japanese, btw.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    I may be in the minority here, but I've never really especially enjoyed CIP/CIA. Even with a gf I'm never really THAT keen on it. I much prefer the pull-out-and-jerk-to-completion method.

That said, I have NEVER asked for, nor been offered BBFS by a WL. Just about the closest thing I ever got to it was quite recently when I saw a WL at a popular shop. When I put on the dom which was a little too small (not bragging - it was tiny, like a damn thumblette), and entered her, my shaft wasn't fully covered (so that's partly BB, right?), and as I was fucking her, it seemed like the dom could slip off at any minute. So I pulled out and asked for a larger dom, and carried on normally.

The thing is, is that she was not phased by it one bit. I'm 90% sure that if the dom had disappeared inside her, she would have just laughed it off, and continued fucking me. She is Japanese, btw.
    Can you PM me, similar thing happened to me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangetsu View Post
    Why PM, you want her name and details don't you?? Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangetsu View Post
    Done.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The only time I have ever bared back a WL was after getting to know her a long time.

The 2 reasons I did it was that she was very adamant about protection - no DFK, BBBJ, DATY etc (would of driven half the punters here crazy for her strictness), strictly a rubber the whole time even when I punted quite regularly with her for like a year and a half but always protection and I guess that's why I trusted her and her to me, long story short she said she was leaving the industry and I got the offer to see her at her place before she left and yea I ended up barebacking all night.

After ejaculating my way to clarity I was full of regret but never caught anything but fuck me it was so risky.

This took time to do but I never understood why a guy will pick a girl out of line up and then bareback with out knowing her

Page 31 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast