Page 56 of 76 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone had BBFS from a Caucasian WL in their 20s?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punther View Post
    Hasn't everyone?
    It's even easier with the under 20's...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miclop View Post
    Hasn't everyone?
    It's even easier with the under 20's...
    Oops, sorry those were Tinder dates.
    Damn it felt the same as being with a Caucasian WL... lol...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by punther View Post
    Nah the ones I’ve had were always super apprehensive. That’s why I fuck only Asians for over 20 years now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    About a year and a half ago I saw a Caucasian WL working at a popular Asian shop. They said she was 18 and she did look it so was a rare sighting. The way she was dressed and kept sucking on a vape kinda confirmed this hahaha. She was willing but inexperienced. Unlike some western services she happily gave DFK and BBBJ without adding them as extras (probably didn’t know she could do that. We were just going with the flow) Obviously BBFS was not on the table and I don’t ask but during the sex the condom broke and neither of us realised and I came inside her thinking I was blowing into the bag. We were both a little freaked out but all good in the end, although she disappeared off the roster within a few days. Not sure where she is now, if she went to another shop or just left the industry entirely

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It doesn't matter Asian, European or Latina, BBFS is happening everywhere all the time.. if you're not interested use a condom

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    About a year and a half ago I saw a Caucasian WL working at a popular Asian shop. They said she was 18 and she did look it so was a rare sighting. The way she was dressed and kept sucking on a vape kinda confirmed this hahaha. She was willing but inexperienced. Unlike some western services she happily gave DFK and BBBJ without adding them as extras (probably didn’t know she could do that. We were just going with the flow) Obviously BBFS was not on the table and I don’t ask but during the sex the condom broke and neither of us realised and I came inside her thinking I was blowing into the bag. We were both a little freaked out but all good in the end, although she disappeared off the roster within a few days. Not sure where she is now, if she went to another shop or just left the industry entirely
    Do you mind PMing her name?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    It doesn't matter Asian, European or Latina, BBFS is happening everywhere all the time.. if you're not interested use a condom
    Barebacking is rampant in nursing homes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    This is a fairly random post, care to clarify ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Are you suggesting older women are being taken advantage of and even sexually assaulted by staff in nursing homes?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Come on lads get with the program, just because people age it doesn't mean they don't get horny.
    You only gotta look at the veterans and baby boomers on this forum to realise what a horny bunch old timers can be. Nursing homes are renown for bb, swinging, and STIs. It'll be something for the older chaps to look forward to once they hit the nursing home scene.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/amp/hea...ng-homes-17361

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ptrking View Post
    I've got a cauc girl in a cauc shop who offers it to me as a given now. Says it's only for me (and here's me believing it) but got tested recently and so far so good. She's also a complete freak and down for basically anything including filming, creampie, facial (she actually asked for it), etc, and is a blonde 30 y.o hottie. Yet to get her to come to my place for an outcall though she says shes keen as she reckons the shop is ripping both of us off. Before you PM, sorry gents will be keeping this one to myself.
    Do you mind PMing the shop please? Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Are you suggesting older women are being taken advantage of and even sexually assaulted by staff in nursing homes?
    No he’s not. There ARE males and females living in nursing homes you know. I knew some old bloke who said the ladies would pop round his room asking if he was ‘active’ haha. Cool it with the allegations cuteboy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That's not a good idea

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Women offering condomfree sex with every punter walking in the door? More of a turnoff than rotten teeth
    Grossly infected body fluids getting smeared all over the John Thomas

Please can we have the followup thread: 'My STI that my GP can't eradicate, that looks kinda gross'

With a WL, I adore condom sex. That very sweet safety feeling is just as good as the raw sex feeling, and I've done my share of raw with girlfriends

We subdued an HIV epidemic with the humble plastic condom that's available on every street corner 7-11 store in the 1980s. How history gets ignored when lust takes over

Genital warts and herpes are the main infections I never want to be exposed to. Also syphilis ulcers or HIV would be the ultimate downers for my year 2023

There remains an underground reservoir of these infections, specially reserved for those that refuse to use the humble plastic
    Ask any sex health clinic of the dangers of unprotected sex with WLs if you feel this is an exagerration.

What about the impact of your BBFS on your regular sex partner?
    With respect, you have written what many others have already written in the previous 44 pages of this thread. Warning us all about STIs and naming them. What's new??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We all love to raw dog. Full stop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    While this thread is still somehow going strong

Anyone interested in exchanging BBFS Intel is welcome to PM me. We don't need to be coy about it on a punting forum.

Cheers,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    it can happen. just go to a regular very often and they usually offer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I didn’t get offered but.. WL took condom off haha. It was after about 20 mins of foreplay (DATY, 69 and rimming) She tried to put the dom on, rushingly, then must’ve felt annoyed. Took it off and just rode it raw.

I was like, oh well 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    While this thread is still somehow going strong

Anyone interested in exchanging BBFS Intel is welcome to PM me. We don't need to be coy about it on a punting forum.

Cheers,
    Likewise, I got some new ones

Page 56 of 76 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast