Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I once told a friend to quit smoking, instead, he told me I should quit telling people to give up smoking.
    Has your friend been checked for emphysema recently? Smoking damages the lungs in all smokers, explaining their lack of breath and energy

History will show you were correct not him, and you were right to warn him

Smoking is a slow form of suicide
    Like a slow motion car crash

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jeezus just barebacked a Fwb today by accident. The condom had ripped during sex and we didn't notice until I came inside and pulled out. She seemed to be cool about it and I know she's clean but what worries me most is pregnancy. She did say she just got off her period so not sure what to do. Should I offer her a pregnancy pill?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Not really. Some MILFs I know allow this at no extra cost. Pumping it inside is the most satisfying and primal act a male can experience. Nothing feel better.

Of course, you’d probably want to think trice if a PYT encouraged you to cum inside her.
    💯 Agree

I’ve had a WL put a bar of soap straight up her pussy and then literally douche herself out with a shower nozzle.. At this brothel in surfers, again a long time ago, the lead singer of iron maiden just unloaded in this hot blonde piece and I followed her into the shower block, strange place had a row of showers and it was my turn to pump her next. At the time I thought soap wasn’t a good idea for the ph of her pussy? Anyway straight after the clean off we went.

Yes the BBFS was satisfying. Still have the memory and she got his leopard print tights as a trophy . She was walking around the shop in them too 😂

I did my first brothel shout there also. My mates birthday.

My experience was with this pyt in a massage shop. She stealthily bb me. When I realised i dont know how long it already happened.

Got ptsd after that, the mindgame last for couple of weeks

Banned
    It’s easy to get PTSD, one false or purposeful slip.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Notice a lot of posts about Asian WL so thought I'd add that in my experience a lot of older caucasian WLs (as in 40+) do BBFS. And by a lot I mean the majority of them depending on the punter.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    💯 Agree

I’ve had a WL put a bar of soap straight up her pussy and then literally douche herself out with a shower nozzle.. At this brothel in surfers, again a long time ago, the lead singer of iron maiden just unloaded in this hot blonde piece and I followed her into the shower block, strange place had a row of showers and it was my turn to pump her next. At the time I thought soap wasn’t a good idea for the ph of her pussy? Anyway straight after the clean off we went.

Yes the BBFS was satisfying. Still have the memory and she got his leopard print tights as a trophy . She was walking around the shop in them too 😂

I did my first brothel shout there also. My mates birthday.
    You got to hang out and fuck whores with the lead singer of Iron Maiden? Mate that’s just legendary.

Banned
    You got to hang out and fuck whores with the lead singer of Iron Maiden? Mate that’s just legendary.
    Long time ago but yes.
    The WL was a bike nut like myself and another guy. She rode a 1000cc bike. Much respect for that. Love chicks on bikes. Occasionally ride with one or two. They race also. Crazy that some girls do risky stuff.

Long time ago but yes.
    The WL was a bike nut like myself and another guy. She rode a 1000cc bike. Much respect for that. Love chicks on bikes. Occasionally ride with one or two. They race also. Crazy that some girls do risky stuff.
    Why is it crazy that some girls do risky stuff?
    I guess it's your age and you don't know any better

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Why is it crazy that some girls do risky stuff?
    I guess it's your age and you don't know any better
    One girl crashed multiple times recently in one day. I can’t be too descriptive as she’s on social media.

Do you know how sore you get besides the injuries? It’s like being slammed by a wrestler. Then slammed again, over and over.

I’ve told my mates I just want her used G string after a ride… Ha I’m a perv but if you don’t ask you don’t get.

One girl crashed multiple times recently in one day. I can’t be too descriptive as she’s on social media.

Do you know how sore you get besides the injuries? It’s like being slammed by a wrestler. Then slammed again, over and over.

I’ve told my mates I just want her used G string after a ride… Ha I’m a perv but if you don’t ask you don’t get.
    I think I am going ignore your posts from now on. No offense.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Mate that’s hot as fuck. I totally dig bike chicks. Want to hear more of your experiences, especially partying and fucking with those rockers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I think I am going ignore your posts from now on. No offense.
    Look, I’ve tamed down my act for this place!

Time will tell.

Banned
    Mate that’s hot as fuck. I totally dig bike chicks. Want to hear more of your experiences, especially partying and fucking with those rockers.
    I would have thought you would want to read today’s Thai tag team AR? Just gotta write it up later tonight.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Please DM me any WL that do bareback. I’m very keen to see them

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Proceed with caution... sometimes little bro's thinking takes over for the worse.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleasureseekers View Post
    This is a slippery slope you do not want to go down

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I know a few but the system won’t let me PM you.
    Try to PM me instead if it works.

Banned
    What happens in the worst case scenario and you catch something?

It’s like having car insurance. You’re protected for any event. Do you insure your car?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What happens in the worst case scenario and you catch something?

It’s like having car insurance. You’re protected for any event. Do you insure your car?
    Rubbers aren’t foolproof as we all know. I’ve torn tru dozens, both here and in SE Asia especially. Didn’t even know it until half an hour later when I pulled out I saw the ring on my cock. You’re only protected so far. And what about DFK and DATY? Fuck it I says, go hard and go harder when you do!

Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast