Page 66 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by expert View Post
    Hey mate. I think i have enough posts. But i cant seem to find the secret section. Care to share? Thanks!
    What about the secret punters handshake.

Have you learnt that yet?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    What about the secret punters handshake.

Have you learnt that yet?
    No, please teach me, master

Banned
    I was asking you. I skipped that step. Thought you might know it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First you must bareback a tranny and suck her off to prove yourself to be admitted as the first of 5 challenges

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    First you must bareback a tranny and suck her off to prove yourself to be admitted as the first of 5 challenges

Don’t give away too much too soon. He reminds me of a young Padawan. The midichlorians mightn’t be strong in him yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t give away too much too soon. He reminds me of a young Padawan. The midichlorians mightn’t be strong in him yet.
    Ah yes, but that is just the first of many gateways. He has many untold challenges ahead...so lets see how he achieves that first...

I sense the force is strong in this one...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    💯 Agree

I’ve had a WL put a bar of soap straight up her pussy and then literally douche herself out with a shower nozzle.. At this brothel in surfers, again a long time ago, the lead singer of iron maiden just unloaded in this hot blonde piece and I followed her into the shower block, strange place had a row of showers and it was my turn to pump her next. At the time I thought soap wasn’t a good idea for the ph of her pussy? Anyway straight after the clean off we went.

Yes the BBFS was satisfying. Still have the memory and she got his leopard print tights as a trophy . She was walking around the shop in them too 😂

I did my first brothel shout there also. My mates birthday.
    Doesn't the lead singer of Iron Maiden have groupies? Never heard of a rockstar paying for sex

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Doesn't the lead singer of Iron Maiden have groupies? Never heard of a rockstar paying for sex
    Good question. I paid for two people. I’m not sure what the settlement was regarding him. I wasn’t involved in that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good question. I paid for two people. I’m not sure what the settlement was regarding him. I wasn’t involved in that.
    Actually, I am sure being a man of total decadence, the Iron Maiden lead singer would have tried hookers as well, it is probably in the lyrics of a few Iron Maiden songs

Hookers and drugs is probably part of the weekly routine of the super rich and famous

Banned
    A bar of soap in her pussy? It'll dry the inner walls out and definitely feel like nothing. A bar is soap is like two dicks in one. I've tried BBFS with a ONS many years ago who had multiple partners and I couldn't cum even after pumping her 2 hours straight - she was damn loose.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    this thread has gone a bit haywire, IMO this holds true for BB

NEVER EVER AND I MEAN EVERRRRR take BB from someone advertising it to the world, ur asking for death.

IF the chemistry is right between the girl and you get on well together, she will usually indicate if things are ok with a few sighs that you should pick up on if you really want it. I find generally the second or third time, its easier to get as they have seen you before and know you will come back, but first time also can happen but its a bit rarer and prob riskier also. Also i generally dont disclose which ones do or dont offer it due to it being taken out of context and then demanded by the next punter who hasnt even showered for a week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Actually, I am sure being a man of total decadence, the Iron Maiden lead singer would have tried hookers as well, it is probably in the lyrics of a few Iron Maiden songs

Hookers and drugs is probably part of the weekly routine of the super rich and famous
    They’re on a continual search for new experiences.

Normal life, relationships and people don’t interest them. They surround themselves with people that reinforce their lifestyle. Their enablers. Not that many hookers. Mostly models.

I’m sure the sex isn’t even that great either. It’s more in their minds. While you’re asleep they’re awake. Consequently most people just don’t fit in. It’s very cliquey.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    A bar of soap in her pussy? It'll dry the inner walls out and definitely feel like nothing. A bar is soap is like two dicks in one. I've tried BBFS with a ONS many years ago who had multiple partners and I couldn't cum even after pumping her 2 hours straight - she was damn loose.
    I thought the same thing about the soap.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Now somebody said nothing good comes from this thread, well I thank this thread for introducing me to a couple of new friends with great intel.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Been there done that. You guys must be mad to look for bbfs.
    Please tells who and which shops. So punters can avoid for their safety.😅

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    you would need to logout/logon to see the private section.
    Yeh im same with the other bros. I have enough posts (more than a pineapple) but cant see the private section. Only a massage one. Is that what the other bros referring to as a private section?

Or am i missing something

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @Paulgallen your Inbox is full, I can't reply to you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Yeh im same with the other bros. I have enough posts (more than a pineapple) but cant see the private section. Only a massage one. Is that what the other bros referring to as a private section?

Or am i missing something
    yeah that's the section

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    @Paulgallen your Inbox is full, I can't reply to you.
    It's clear now! Too many messages telling me to of shops to avoid

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    It's clear now! Too many messages telling me to of shops to avoid
    On the other hand I received an unsolicited PM of an extensive list of GILFs to get BBFS from....

Page 66 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast