Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve had pretty good luck getting BB off of the Japanese and Korean girls. Really all you gotta do is ask and with a little extra monetary persuasion they will agree for the most part. I’m really interested in the Indo girls though. Have you guys had any luck with them, or the viets? No need for names but I’m just wondering how their attitude in general is towards that. Happy punting gents!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Av8rpablo View Post
    I’ve had pretty good luck getting BB off of the Japanese and Korean girls. Really all you gotta do is ask and with a little extra monetary persuasion they will agree for the most part. I’m really interested in the Indo girls though. Have you guys had any luck with them, or the viets? No need for names but I’m just wondering how their attitude in general is towards that. Happy punting gents!
    All Viets I’ve had I bb. Most didn’t even ask for condom. But this was in Malaysia, Cambodia and Vietnam with the freelancers.
    If it’s any indication, it’d be similar here. Maybe try out at 5 Alan St Fairfield…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post

Had BB with a young WL months ago at a different shop, felt like fucking a girlfriend during her safe day as she made me creampie her multiple times.
    Fuck that’s hot. Did she charge extra? What was the damage in total?
    I can only find MILFs or else women 40+ that will bb.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn man, I’d be kinda paranoid about creampie-ing a WL, or any sexual partner for that matter. I wouldn’t want any complication and headache from dealing with the potential consequences from it! How do you guys deal with that in your head? Just don’t care? Have some kind of exit plan?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Damn man, I’d be kinda paranoid about creampie-ing a WL, or any sexual partner for that matter. I wouldn’t want any complication and headache from dealing with the potential consequences from it! How do you guys deal with that in your head? Just don’t care? Have some kind of exit plan?
    *Snip*.......... And some girls you know it's safe. Eg you can feel the diaphragm when you fuck them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah I’ve only done this outside the jurisdiction in South East Asia.
    Love pumping it in but the law here could have you fucked up fast.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Yeah I’ve only done this outside the jurisdiction in South East Asia.
    Love pumping it in but the law here could have you fucked up fast.
    Yea paying child support for 2 to my ex is hard enough already, I don't need another shocker, my father knocked up a WL in the past and I had to fork out extra cash just to cover his pathetic ass.

creampie sure feels like heaven but it comes at a price..

Banned
    You did mention bringing home $2400 pw after tax in another thread, and punting $500-$600 pw. I'm pretty sure you'd be able to afford morning after pills if the WL doesn't have one.

Normally I don't do creampie unless given the green light. Asking for permission before attempting BBFS with CIP is common, most WLs will charge extra for BBFS, and another extra for CIP. Some WLs only charge extra for the BBFS part and CIP is according to their period cycle - they'll likely allow CIP for free during their safe days and other days they'll get you to pull out. I think it's something to do with pregnancy prevention pills messing up their hormones if they actually take one each day they're at work so they'd rather not take any.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Fuck that’s hot. Did she charge extra? What was the damage in total?
    I can only find MILFs or else women 40+ that will bb.
    Let's say it costs me around $1000 in total for the hour. At least I'm guaranteed not having to pay for child support if she gets knocked up and also she's not on an appropriate visa here so she can't make any wild claims 😉

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I had that once, it was weird. The deeper I went in I could feel something rough hitting the tip of the head. After CIP the WL immediately went to the showers to pull something out that contained my cum as well.

Some girls offering BB are pretty skilled but, they don't even need to insert any diaphragms just work their pussy muscles to push out the cum like you see in many JAV movies. Some of these girls are on a 28 day cycle pill that not only prevents unwanted pregnancies but also regulates their period so that they can have their periods on day offs instead and not miss out on a single work day.
    I always ask before doing it. Even with the girl who used the diaphragm, I'd ask her. There were a few times she said No CIP and I could feel there was no diaphragm there. That was before I got the snip.
    Another girl I had a long while back had an implant. Creampie heaven, that one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You guys are all gentlemen to make sure the girl is ok. One time I got to BBFS, I did ask the girl and she said ‘umm you better not’. Also being the gentleman that I am, I pulled out and gave her a facial instead!

You guys are all gentlemen to make sure the girl is ok. One time I got to BBFS, I did ask the girl and she said ‘umm you better not’. Also being the gentleman that I am, I pulled out and gave her a facial instead!
    Haha, wonder what went though her head as she got the facial!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love when you are given permission to creampie a gal. Just feels great to blow deep inside her pussy. Even better is when they don't get up straight away and shower. Happy to share bb details.

Banned
    If you want it just google it. No one will openly share names here - so no point in asking. Plenty of intel by just searching “bbfs reviews” on the internet.

I’ve always just politely asked the question in a shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My biggest worry would be getting HIV. I mean it’s also gross and an inconvenience to get a stinging member but at least that will go away with some antibiotics or similar. Even though HIV/ AIDS isn’t the death sentence it used to be you still wanna avoid getting something that will be with you forever and change your life. It’s something you’d have to disclose to future partners, you wouldn’t be able to punt the way you are now anymore. Do you guys think it’s low risk as long as you’re not BB anal?

Banned
    Do your research. HIV is essentially eradicated in Australia. It’s only in the gay population you will find it and even then it’s very low incidence

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the reassurance. It’s low risk but high punishment if you find yourself unlucky enough. A lot of working ladies come from Asian countries where prevalence is a bit higher so can increase risks but still a reasonably low risk. For example it’s estimated 1.1% of Thailand’s population is HIV positive compared to Australia where it’s below 0.1%

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a gorgeous Japanese girl in a popular shop offer me BBFS about a month ago (she has since gone back to Japan) Apart of me was so keen the other part was so paranoid. I didn’t go through with it in the end

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I had a gorgeous Japanese girl in a popular shop offer me BBFS about a month ago (she has since gone back to Japan) Apart of me was so keen the other part was so paranoid. I didn’t go through with it in the end
    I had similar this week, funny, I hadn't even tip'd for anything and she started a pussyslide and was about to slip me in when I said no.
    I actually stood up laid her out and slipped in whilst standing with her legs on my shoulders. ended up pounding her for close on 30 minutes.
    I gotta say this chick had great pussy control, as virtually every time I was ready to blow she would change things and I wouldn't blow.
    Never had this type of edging before where she would just use pussy control. When she finally let me cum, it had to be the most intense
    I've had for a long time. I was her last customer for the day so she let me take her out for dinner. She is coming away with me this weekend
    to a 5 star hotel.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnconnor69er View Post
    Love when you are given permission to creampie a gal. Just feels great to blow deep inside her pussy. Even better is when they don't get up straight away and shower. Happy to share bb details.
    Can you PM me? Thanks

Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast