Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MS80 View Post
    Hence I make sure I am their first customer of the day 😎
    Yep, earlier always better for this reason alone

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    No wonder Brother Ahlungor wants to be first in. The girl is all clean and fresh.
    It used to be every Saturday morning at 10am for Sophie at 501 King St Newtown for me !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have never done bareback with a WL. But I once had the opportunity to.

I once saw a very popular WL. I went down on her and she climaxed hard, enough to need a 2-3 minute refractory period because she was so sensitive.

When she was ready for me to enter her, she looked at me and asked, "Do you want to use a condom?," obviously implying that she would be OK with either a "Yes" or a "No" answer. My jaw dropped, and I looked at her, stunned, and said, "Um... Absolutely." I then added, almost as a public service announcement, "You should ALWAYS use a condom."

I didn't ask her WHY she offered bareback to me. Maybe she did it for every punter? (Doubtful?) Maybe she did it because I made her climax, as kind of a free extra? Or -- maybe because she climaxed, she thought she somehow was better protected from STDs/STIs?

I only throw the last option out because I once met a Japanese woman who was having an affair with someone. She wasn't using a condom at the time. I said she's crazy. She said, "Japanese women don't need to use condoms." Which is bat-shit crazy.

Like this Japanese woman, I wonder how many WLs out there have ill-conceived notions of "if such and such" then "it's ok to do bareback." Similarly, I wonder how many punters suffer from the same ill-conceived notions.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by batman_21 View Post
    Like this Japanese woman, I wonder how many WLs out there have ill-conceived notions of "if such and such" then "it's ok to do bareback." Similarly, I wonder how many punters suffer from the same ill-conceived notions.
    Wouldn’t surprise me. Sex education isn’t that great in a lot of asian school systems so ill founded rumours often abound.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    No wonder Brother Ahlungor wants to be first in. The girl is all clean and fresh.
    One my regular ml said to me once....I knew you are coming so i didn't let him suck my boobs that was nice of her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happened accidentally once when a wl for whatever reason put lube on mr happy to jerk off before the dom. Somewhere along the line it must’ve came off but neither of us realised it - I did feel a different sensation and thought that she had come and that the chemical reactions kicked in so kept on going. When all was said and done and I pulled out I was mortified to find the dom lying on the bed next to us. But she was all cool and said she was on the pill, and everyone lived happy ever after. Did feel good though I’d admit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve done it twice in my whole punting life.
    Both times initiated by the girl. First time really scared me as I had a rather itchy cock a day later.
    Luckily all good.

Second time was about a year ago and I was taken by surprise. I think she was horny. Can’t blame them.
    She told me she was sick of ducking so many fat bald men that having a younger Asian guy made her genuinely horny and lustful.
    She gave me a cockslide and just popped it in deliberately without warning. Felt fucking fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    I have been seeing threads and ads about having bareback with WL...
    Wondering how many of you have done it in the past? Yep, i know the risk and all that..
    I myself have done it with 2 wls in a span of over a year and in both experience, the girl initiated first..
    From our perspective, it is mostly about the pleasure but what about the girl?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Happened accidentally once when a wl for whatever reason put lube on mr happy to jerk off before the dom. Somewhere along the line it must’ve came off but neither of us realised it - I did feel a different sensation and thought that she had come and that the chemical reactions kicked in so kept on going. When all was said and done and I pulled out I was mortified to find the dom lying on the bed next to us. But she was all cool and said she was on the pill, and everyone lived happy ever after. Did feel good though I’d admit.
    I have asked a few WLs whether they were on the pill or not and to my surprise many said 'no'. If a WL reassures you that she is on the pill and wants to go bareback, don't risk it. You wouldn't want to pay child support later if she gets pregnant and knows your personal details.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by batman_21 View Post
    I have never done bareback with a WL. But I once had the opportunity to.

I once saw a very popular WL. I went down on her and she climaxed hard, enough to need a 2-3 minute refractory period because she was so sensitive.

When she was ready for me to enter her, she looked at me and asked, "Do you want to use a condom?," obviously implying that she would be OK with either a "Yes" or a "No" answer. My jaw dropped, and I looked at her, stunned, and said, "Um... Absolutely." I then added, almost as a public service announcement, "You should ALWAYS use a condom."

I didn't ask her WHY she offered bareback to me. Maybe she did it for every punter? (Doubtful?) Maybe she did it because I made her climax, as kind of a free extra? Or -- maybe because she climaxed, she thought she somehow was better protected from STDs/STIs?

I only throw the last option out because I once met a Japanese woman who was having an affair with someone. She wasn't using a condom at the time. I said she's crazy. She said, "Japanese women don't need to use condoms." Which is bat-shit crazy.

I believe that's the first time I've seen Batman say "bat-shit crazy". My dream has come true!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    my friend did a girl in Ginza a few years back BB and he ended up getting chlamydia, he then passed it to his gf.
    advice, don't do it if you have a partner.
    its selfish

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    my friend did a girl in Ginza a few years back BB and he ended up getting chlamydia, he then passed it to his gf.
    advice, don't do it if you have a partner.
    its selfish
    That's messed up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve BB before with a particular WL, but only because I managed to mentally convince myself she seemed to be rather clean and protective of herself...yeah, that’s just my dick taking over my rational mind. But then again I was single, and she was the only one I was doing/visiting, so worst case is anything I catch will be from her and won’t be spreading anywhere else.

Went on a number of dates with her outside of her work, and she wanted me to shoot my load in her every time we had sex,which I smartly refused since i don’t think I want to pay child support. The fact that she requested this every time made me stop seeing her rather quickly (started getting this weird vibe..)

In hindsight I wonder if she was trying to get pregnant to force me into marriage 🤔

I’ve BB before with a particular WL, but only because I managed to mentally convince myself she seemed to be rather clean and protective of herself...yeah, that’s just my dick taking over my rational mind. But then again I was single, and she was the only one I was doing/visiting, so worst case is anything I catch will be from her and won’t be spreading anywhere else.

Went on a number of dates with her outside of her work, and she wanted me to shoot my load in her every time we had sex,which I smartly refused since i don’t think I want to pay child support. The fact that she requested this every time made me stop seeing her rather quickly (started getting this weird vibe..)

In hindsight I wonder if she was trying to get pregnant to force me into marriage 🤔
    What a waste... If you've never creampied a girl, you haven't lived. You could've taken things into your own hands and made it safe from your own planning. She can't beat the laws of nature even if it is her own body. Observe her menstrual cycle... First 3 days immediately after bleeding stops you're completely safe. Or if you want to be 110% safe, go in while she's still bleeding, just gotta take steps to reduce the mess (sex in shower, bathroom, tarp on the bed, etc).
    I admit, the pull out technique is pretty safe if you know what you're doing, served me well for decades on multiple partners. But to creampie is next level... Worth the extra effort to achieve it for sure!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    What a waste... If you've never creampied a girl, you haven't lived. You could've taken things into your own hands and made it safe from your own planning. She can't beat the laws of nature even if it is her own body. Observe her menstrual cycle... First 3 days immediately after bleeding stops you're completely safe. Or if you want to be 110% safe, go in while she's still bleeding, just gotta take steps to reduce the mess (sex in shower, bathroom, tarp on the bed, etc).
    I admit, the pull out technique is pretty safe if you know what you're doing, served me well for decades on multiple partners. But to creampie is next level... Worth the extra effort to achieve it for sure!!
    Haha I’ve creampied before so I know that delightful feeling you’re referring to. That was with my gf at the time whom I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, hence I wouldn’t have worried if she did get pregnant.

As for going in whilst bleeding, I have to admit I haven’t done that before and not too overly keen due to the bloody mess it makes.

Thanks for the advice though 😁👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is creampie pronounced as cream-pie or cream-pee?

Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    Even the brother of Jesus doesn’t know what a pie is ??? Have you heard of meat pie ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    Cream pee sounds like the product of an STI! Yes, it should be pie, as in 🥧

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    As for going in whilst bleeding, I have to admit I haven’t done that before and not too overly keen due to the bloody mess it makes.
    It's not that big a deal, just get a waterproof layer under the sheet and a towel to absorb it. Best if the towel has a pattern and is not white if you are planning on washing it ...
    Some chicks are really horny when on their period.
    It is a different feel though, not as luby, more a watery feel.
    Remember every one you miss is one you won't catch up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    It's not that big a deal, just get a waterproof layer under the sheet and a towel to absorb it. Best if the towel has a pattern and is not white if you are planning on washing it ...
    Some chicks are really horny when on their period.
    It is a different feel though, not as luby, more a watery feel.
    Remember every one you miss is one you won't catch up
    Yes the girls certainly are horny when they have their periods. It was a bit messy when there was blood on the towels and even with the ex-girlfriends it was best to use a condom during those times.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Even the brother of Jesus doesn’t know what a pie is ??? Have you heard of meat pie ?
    Son of Jesus.... The "Mc" prefix on names denotes "son of"... That's why you never see names like "McJohnson" or "McDickson", although that would be really funny to see!

Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast