Page 14 of 76 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    9 years for 9 barebacks. So it's 1:1.
    Have you ever caught any STI? If not, I think the safe rate is once a year. Lol
    And based on WLs nationality, Korean is the easiest to have bareback with. While Japanese WLs are more concerned about the health. This is proven by the above statistics.
    And somehow, I quite agree with the finding.
    Don't you think so?
    So far most Japanese told me they are more concerned about getting pregnant than STIs.
    Had quite a high chance of bareback when i was punting in Japan. Maybe because their awareness about STIs are quite low.

In Sydney i have more chances with Chinese/Taiwanese but tend to only dare do it with agencies and privates.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    9 years for 9 barebacks. So it's 1:1.
    Have you ever caught any STI? If not, I think the safe rate is once a year. Lol
    And based on WLs nationality, Korean is the easiest to have bareback with. While Japanese WLs are more concerned about the health. This is proven by the above statistics.
    And somehow, I quite agree with the finding.
    Don't you think so?
    Err, no mate, I wouldn't call any of it safe. I did get an STI, on the first BB I did with a Korean ML. Cleared it with a single dose of antibiotics. Colour me stupid or reckless or both, i kept going for more after that.
    And it's not 9 "times" in 9 years.... 9 girls. I've forgotten how many times I did them. What can I say, BB is addictive. Each time I do it, I tell myself this is the last time. Well it's never the last time is it?
    About Japanese girls, I could've got a few, but I just never had much of desire for them so never tried hard to get it. I find them lacking in real passion, and I always get the feeling that they're looking for a certain quality in men that I do not possess. Koreans.... I love them. For some reason they click with me very well.
    Chinese take the spot for most passionate. Taiwanese are just weird... Massive identity crisis in all of them... Am I Chinese or Taiwanese? Lol...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Err, no mate, I wouldn't call any of it safe. I did get an STI, on the first BB I did with a Korean ML. Cleared it with a single dose of antibiotics. Colour me stupid or reckless or both, i kept going for more after that.
    And it's not 9 "times" in 9 years.... 9 girls. I've forgotten how many times I did them. What can I say, BB is addictive. Each time I do it, I tell myself this is the last time. Well it's never the last time is it?
    About Japanese girls, I could've got a few, but I just never had much of desire for them so never tried hard to get it. I find them lacking in real passion, and I always get the feeling that they're looking for a certain quality in men that I do not possess. Koreans.... I love them. For some reason they click with me very well.
    Chinese take the spot for most passionate. Taiwanese are just weird... Massive identity crisis in all of them... Am I Chinese or Taiwanese? Lol...
    It's ok I have done BBs too. I was only joking in my previous post but I appreciate the honesty. It shows that you are not a hypocrite.
    When I had BB, I always see the same girl, I don't do other BB with other girl and even see another girl. Cos I thought I don't want to be a STI spreader as I know and willing to take the risk. And all the BBs I had done was all initiated by the girl - I'm not bragging about it. Yes I know it's still wrong but I just couldn't resist the guilty pleasure in it.
    Would I do it again if I the opportunity comes along? It's 60:40. Depends on the girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Done this only onetime with a lebo chick called Amira(Hanna) She used to work in the industry few years back then turned religious and stopped working in the industry but kept seeing me for some reason & offered me bb service.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    Off the top of my head its possible you could get Herpes, Chlamydia, and Hepatitis from a pussy slide
    add embarrassment , shame and divorce

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I ain't fussed.
    If it's on the cards, I am down

Quote Originally Posted by BuryYourDead View Post
    I ain't fussed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I ain't fussed.
    Each to their own but too much risk for me

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Have had it offered on several occasions.
    First was by a Korean wl who I was regular with. One day she just decided she thought it was time for "the next level." She was an awesome fuck even covered.
    One was a cauc wl who said she just wanted to rip it off because she can't cum with one.
    One was a Chinese ml who was absolutely dripping wet and wanted it then and there.
    One was a Chinese wl who had gone nuts in DATY fucking my face and said she wanted to "feel my cum inside her."
    And one was a Korean wl who said she didn't bring one in to the room.
    All were offers at different establishments.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Oh and a thai ml that used to do awesome pussy slides etc, and loved me sliding up and down her perfect arse crack and cumming all over her arse, or her on top and cumming on her pussy. one day she was particularly horny while pussy sliding so bb was put on the table.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Oh and a thai ml that used to do awesome pussy slides etc, and loved me sliding up and down her perfect arse crack and cumming all over her arse, or her on top and cumming on her pussy. one day she was particularly horny while pussy sliding so bb was put on the table.
    Nice.

I have had abit of a punting break for awhile, so no new stories.

I will say this however... every, and I mean every, consistent sexual partner i have had (whether paid or unpaid), has said that sex without a condom is less painful, than with.
    Many have said it was due to size and it was really uncomfortable to have sex with bigger guys when they use a condom. Others have simply said that it is just a better feeling. The squirt is an indicator of truth.

When all is said and done, I have to bring my own gear anyways.
    The regular size just cuts off the circulation, and from then on it's a one way ticket to FloppyTown.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice.

I have had abit of a punting break for awhile, so no new stories.

I will say this however... every, and I mean every, consistent sexual partner i have had (whether paid or unpaid), has said that sex without a condom is less painful, than with.
    Many have said it was due to size and it was really uncomfortable to have sex with bigger guys when they use a condom. Others have simply said that it is just a better feeling. The squirt is an indicator of truth.

When all is said and done, I have to bring my own gear anyways.
    The regular size just cuts off the circulation, and from then on it's a one way ticket to FloppyTown.
    Yeah agreed, have heard the same. Ex wife HATED condoms. Ex gf would go through phases of trying to be good and insist on wearing one, but eventually would just ask me to take it off and instantly her response was to get louder and more into it.

I always liked the Billy Connolly line "I don't like using them, I just find the smell of burning rubber offensive. "

Banned
    Have had it offered on several occasions.
    First was by a Korean wl who I was regular with. One day she just decided she thought it was time for "the next level." She was an awesome fuck even covered.
    One was a cauc wl who said she just wanted to rip it off because she can't cum with one.
    One was a Chinese ml who was absolutely dripping wet and wanted it then and there.
    One was a Chinese wl who had gone nuts in DATY fucking my face and said she wanted to "feel my cum inside her."
    And one was a Korean wl who said she didn't bring one in to the room.
    All were offers at different establishments.
    Do you get the impression that Chinese and Korean girls are more willing to go BB than other nationalities?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Do you get the impression that Chinese and Korean girls are more willing to go BB than other nationalities?
    Yeah I do, but maybe that's a weight of numbers thing. Have had far more experience with Chinese and Koreans so by law of averages have been offered more from those nationalities.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not that I haven't thought about it...But at this point, I prefer fingering a naked pussy.
    Sure you don't feel like your penis is getting stroked but...Sorry!...I don't know where I was going with this...

Yeah I do, but maybe that's a weight of numbers thing. Have had far more experience with Chinese and Koreans so by law of averages have been offered more from those nationalities.
    Haha. BBFS analysis by race or country. 😁

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Haha. BBFS analysis by race or country. ��
    In a dating rather than punting sense, Japanese and Korean were more likely to go bareback in my experience, but again that could be because I spent more time with them. The Chinese gf I had was paranoid and even wanted me to pull out when cumming with a rubber on. She was a bit weird though... cauc girls I dated were all safety first.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo View Post
    In general I’m on the “it’s too risky” camp, but I let the spur of the moment get the better of me on 2 occasions over last 10 years. Both were really popular retired wls on here and I checked up after both times. Popular wls here tend to be on safe side since they have so many customers plus there is no need to offer it, but does make me wonder how many others they have offered to and makes it even more dangerous
    Sorry to spoil your bragging but the popular ones are often offering BBFS - and THAT is partly why they’re popular.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo View Post
    In general I’m on the “it’s too risky” camp, but I let the spur of the moment get the better of me on 2 occasions over last 10 years. Both were really popular retired wls on here and I checked up after both times. Popular wls here tend to be on safe side since they have so many customers plus there is no need to offer it, but does make me wonder how many others they have offered to and makes it even more dangerous
    Agreed with Dettol and Pleck, most popular ones are often the ones who offer risky act. I find girls who got lots of review for their amazing pussyslide have higher chance to be okay with BBFS.

I mean there's a reason why shops who don't offer BBBJ, DFK, and DATY(only safe services) are not as popular as shops who offer more risky act.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Sorry to spoil your bragging but the popular ones are often offering BBFS - and THAT is partly why they’re popular.
    This is true, but only for those that give BBFS to most of their clients. These are generally not so hot, service is nothing exceptional, and have extremely long careers at the same shops. There's no other justification for the longevity of their popularity, than this.
    Also note, once a WL that does this has built up a solid base of regulars, she will shut the door on giving it to newer customers. Most times you'll be too late to the party, unfortunately.

I personally judge these to be of a different "level" from the other type... Those that were never popular at any given time in their usually short career. BB with those type was really unforgettable!

Page 14 of 76 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast