Page 34 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Even crazier is people actually believe his stories.

There's no way a "leak" could cause a vasectomy done 10 years ago to fail and result in pregnancy. Not possible at all. Reconnected tube? Yes, possible but extremely rare. "Leak"? What, you mean there's a leak on the sealed end, and the sperm somehow managed to survive and swim in all that space in the scrotum and made it into that leak? No way.

Check out how a vasectomy works and you'll know that story is bull crap.
    I thought it was bullsh*t, but a number of years ago there was a clip (vasclip) which could be used so a vasectomy was more easily reversible. Seems it was removed from the market. This guy had it done whilst he was travelling overseas and never followed up. He has since been told that it was probably not insert correctly and had actually come undone, but the tube was still kinked. He could quite possibly unknowingly have a horde of kids.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Haha, did I understand that correctly, that she’s married (yet still together with your mate), and now your mate and hubby are drinking pals?
    I had a bbq with them last night. They all now live in a large house, Seems the two guys knew each other from their common neighbourhood growing up. So her husband who got paid to marry her once her citizenship comes thru will be divorcing anyway. It was a no sex deal anyway. Plus he (the husband) is now dating one of her girlfriends now...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    I had a bbq with them last night. They all now live in a large house, Seems the two guys knew each other from their common neighbourhood growing up. So her husband who got paid to marry her once her citizenship comes thru will be divorcing anyway. It was a no sex deal anyway. Plus he (the husband) is now dating one of her girlfriends now...
    Wow!!! Like jack Thompson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Wow!!! Like jack Thompson
    Got a definite Zoozilla smell about it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Indeeedie doo … zoo is that you ??

some reason, I got Dr Seuss on my mind today

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bruh... there's writing a story and writing the crappiest TV drama scenario. This is just ridiculous, just stop please.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    He did say he was very fond of "creative writing".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    I have been seeing threads and ads about having bareback with WL...
    Wondering how many of you have done it in the past? Yep, i know the risk and all that..
    I haven't - now though - if she looked 18 and pretty new (and had no overt signs of STD), I know I'd not resist.... who am I kidding!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you have a gf or partner you are also having unprotected sex with then bbfs or bbbj is a shitty and selfish thing to do. You could pass diseases on to others. And people you care about.

I had a thai girl giving me a pussy slide once lean forward and try to slide my bare cock into her pussy. I stopped and asked for a condom. She said "dont worry baby you can do anything you like". Its 100% NOT worth it. Wrap your tool lads.

Banned
    I've done it acouple times with a ML/WL, got my std test the other day and everything came back ok!

Got the std test specifically because another WL I'm seeing got pregnant from her husband and wanted to know that I was fine (he knows what she does). Things got heated and I ended up bbfs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had to research who/what zoozilla was...

I think you are a bit wacky warwick1, but that accusation does hurt.

Banned

Me wacky, have you seen some of the responses to your post, you dope,its just not me calling you out.........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Calling people out as being wacky is a Zoozilla thing to do.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    If you have a gf or partner you are also having unprotected sex with then bbfs or bbbj is a shitty and selfish thing to do. You could pass diseases on to others. And people you care about.
    I have a wife, so fuck all chance of passing anything to anyone!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Is your coccyx bruised

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    This happend couple of years ago, I was playing with this Thai WL on the bed, she was sexy and hot, she was giving me pussy slide with condom on after 20 mins or so with lots of foreplay and things got heated, she turns to me and says "I am horny now" and rips my condom off and starts giving me BBBJ after 3 mins of that she said fuck me now and I did not have condom on me, BBBJ is one thing but fucking BB was no no, I said put the condom on, she was like it's OK, then I stopped the session and asked if she has done this with others, she said NO, I asked her if she gets STD checks regularly, she said what is STD, it was her 3rd week in Australia and did not know about other forms of STD or STI's. Then we ended up speaking about diseases that killed the mood for both of us and did not continue with the session. After some small talk I just took shower and left. In the end she said she will never do BBFS nor BBBJ after showing her some pics on Google.

Same place with different girl and again Thai, she told me the story of her friend and also what happened to her, she said back in Bangkok when she was working in gogo Bar, she and her friend had BBBF with a customer and she was just 18 then, after few days she and her friend got tested and both were positive, she said it took her long time to get rid of it and could not work as WL for 3 years, she said since then she works on and off every 3 months or so gets tested but never does anything without condom. I had 2 sessions with her both were full protected and no kissing, no saliva touching, she was more cautious.
    Just like new staff get an induction program when starting a new job, the same should apply to new girls at shops especially at brothels to know what to look out for eg STDs when performing their job.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Just like new staff get an induction program when starting a new job, the same should apply to new girls at shops especially at brothels to know what to look out for eg STDs when performing their job.
    Yeah some girls i seen inspect my cock to make sure it looks okay.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They always have a look, hopefully they'll spot an obvious urethral discharge or crop of herpes vesicles.... I don't mind the check - its the start of the service!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I've had one girl do an inspection by squeezing the base of my cock and then pull it up to the tip whilst squeezing to see if any discharge comes out, was kinda of a good sign that this girl knows what to look for and is careful and not naive

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not worth it, stay safe.

Page 34 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast