Page 40 of 76 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It probably happens because the girls might not have condoms with them when they are working in massage shops. How many guys carry condoms when they visit massage shops?
    The girl who accept fs at massage is always aware of bringing comdom. If they do bbfs, it’s because they accept to do it as service, not because they don’t have condom

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I always carry a condom with me to an RNT. Come on, look at the situation. You've got a male and a female, naked and alone in a room. No prizes for guessing what's gonna happen!
    Yes there are two naked people in a room. However, it doesn't mean they will engage in sexual activity. Not every ML will participate in some form of sexual activity with a customer. Some may but others won't. Sometimes girls may run out of condoms. Other girls who might not have sex with customers may do a complete 360 degrees and decide to do it because they became very horny during the session but then realised she had no condom.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my limited rnt experiences girls have always asked me for a condom if pt3 is going to be an option.

Did forget to take one on one occasion but the girl left the room and returned with the necessary ppe. Must have had some stashed away somewhere out of the room.

One ML who I have seen on a few occasions always asks me to take away the used dom and dispose of it offsite.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmsup_jai View Post
    Earlier in the year I went to a massage parlour and picked a cute Caucasian girl

After the massage we discussed the options but didn’t mention FS .

I joked with her FS and she was like hmm ok and didn’t even advise an amount.

next you know she rides me bareback and I was totally shocked. I said do you normally offer BBFS and she said I was her first customer ever and wasn’t too sure about it . She definitely looked genuine about it was was really young ( early 20s) .

I decided to take the risk and go all the way .

She only asked $100 as well on top of the massage. We had a chat and I can tell she was new to the industry. I told her in future to always out on a dom to anyone else and not risk it . She said she understood and was just nervous and didn’t think straight.

I saw her a few more times after that prior to lockdown and has been nothing but bbfs. Even cummed in her a few times and she takes the pill and says she only bbfs with me because she really likes me.

I got tested straight after our first encounter no issues since.

I keep in touch with her every now and then but she hasn’t been back to work since the lock downs and has been focusing on her studies for now. Might pay her a visit as a private client one day.
    If this is who I think it is, then she is back since lock down now and I have CIP too and also been told I am the only one, haha, as fucking if. Also the price you quoted is bang on the money.

She is a very good looking young girl, hot as all fuck actually, during BBFS back when she started working before lockdown I asked for BBFS after a pussy slide and she said yes, then during BBFS I asked can I CIP and she said sure. I tipped a mate into her and she did BBFS with him to. You may be one of many harmsup
    Last edited by HardCore; 17-12-2021 at 08:37 PM. Reason: extra info added

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Suddenly Hardcore inbox is full! Every punter wants to know

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dont bother, not sharing this one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    If this is who I think it is, then she is back since lock down now and I have CIP too and also been told I am the only one, haha, as fucking if. Also the price you quoted is bang on the money.

She is a very good looking young girl, hot as all fuck actually, during BBFS back when she started working before lockdown I asked for BBFS after a pussy slide and she said yes, then during BBFS I asked can I CIP and she said sure. I tipped a mate into her and she did BBFS with him to. You may be one of many harmsup
    Farkkkkk 😂😂 if this is who I think she also said I was the only one...I'm going in to get tested tomorrow...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hope she is not one of those psychopaths who knowingly trying to infect everyone. Get tested for your own sake. Play safe and good luck all.

None of us are the 'own one'. We all know that yet we still want to believe it is true.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

It’s good that you spoke up

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    One ML who I have seen on a few occasions always asks me to take away the used dom and dispose of it offsite.
    Lol yeah I had one ML ask me to "get rid of the evidence" too! The lady in question was a J girl. She wrapped it up very neatly in a few pieces of tissue like a present and handed it to me. I asked her "is this a Japanese custom?" which made her laugh real hard!
    Funniest thing is I completely forgot to dump it and brought it around with me the whole day, only realised I still had it when I reached for something else in my pocket and found a bundle of tissue in there!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ezyz168 View Post
    Farkkkkk 😂😂 if this is who I think she also said I was the only one...I'm going in to get tested tomorrow...
    Since we're on the topic, did anyone get lucky with any of the Nepalese girls at this shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Unhappy Hope not same girl

Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    You say bbfs with k girl now I see k girl now and do bbfs at big shop hope not same girl I go now get test
    I also meet with k girl in big shop, so i make acc just to ask, because you and me, maybe go to same shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    You say bbfs with k girl now I see k girl now and do bbfs at big shop hope not same girl I go now get test
    bruh just saw this, i also see some k girl, hope not the same girl?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
    bruh just saw this, i also see some k girl, hope not the same girl?
    So who does Bareback?
    I am still looking for the suggestions on which shops and which girls do it.

Banned

Did you tip her well for the experience?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Did you tip her well for the experience?
    Would you please share the Intel either here or by PM?
    Sent you PM.
    Thabks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmiInSydney View Post
    So who does Bareback?
    Last thing those receiving bbfs will share to those actively seeking it. I would never do it but if i did i would never share to have more people asking for the same thing. Even though the girl may provide to many sure may not provide to all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ^^ That guy is delusional and reeks of desperation.
    He is asking for names of girls who do BBFS like he is asking for free candy.
    I think he has mistakenly read the title of the thread as: "WLs who Bareback"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmiInSydney View Post
    So who does Bareback?
    well im not gonna tell to new people which shop and girl doing it..... i just wanna ask the one alredy done it, and if end up the same WL i see, i'm not gonna see them again because its to risky. cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
    well im not gonna tell to new people which shop and girl doing it..... i just wanna ask the one alredy done it, and if end up the same WL i see, i'm not gonna see them again because its to risky. cheers.
    You new member not telling you

Page 40 of 76 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast