Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Banned

Bareback with WL

I have been seeing threads and ads about having bareback with WL...
    Wondering how many of you have done it in the past? Yep, i know the risk and all that..
    I myself have done it with 2 wls in a span of over a year and in both experience, the girl initiated first..
    From our perspective, it is mostly about the pleasure but what about the girl?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Accidental, I was scared for fucking ages, even now.

But would not be able to resist if offer came up.

Which shop? Feel free to pm me if you're bothered.

This is why I feel like I might need to switch to massages.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Too risky and dangerous for both. Not worth it bro

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    In my 5 years of punting I’ve only been offered BBFS once (never really seeked it out with privates etc...). We started off fucking with a condom but I think the WL was a bit tired and just wanted me to cum quickly. So she asks me to withdraw, pulls off the condom and says “You can go bare back now”.

For a second I was tempted but in the end I cum via a bit of Spanish- she had nice natural d-cups.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just don‘t do it, no matter how hot the WL is. Before I had a HOT 24 year old WL did a pussy slide on my dick and she was very wet and said she will put my dick in her pussy now, I was like WTF, put the condom on first, haha. She said she never do bareback with other guys before, but she say she like me. We then go out dating and fuck outside but I enjoy too much different pussy and date one girl is not my style, haha. Still no regret.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pm me , i will do it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    Pm me , i will do it ...
    A bonus if she has a hairy ass ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    A bonus if she has a hairy ass ?
    Oh yes mate , it will make my day .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    did it once by accident, didn't notice the dom came off.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Where is mr BC ? Is he area of expertise.

Banned
    Lol i posted this thread 2 days ago and just saw it today. Good responses.
    In my case, first one was, i guess, either the WL likes me or she just wants me to cum quicker. Either way, it still took a while for me and did BB for the next few visits. And second WL, she definitely likes me but i got bored. And i guess these all because i was regular..

I have never been offered bareback. On one occasion and only one, after the WL did BBBJ, she got on her back and spread her legs. I was a bit floppy so started to stoke my little bro to get hard for the condom but she was just laying there waiting for me to penetrate her. I said to her "where is the condom ?". She then grabbed it, dommed me up then we started to have sex. I will never do bareback with a WL even though it for me it feels way better than not wearing a condom. Protection is far more important than the risk going BB.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I dont want to say ohhhh mate dangerous , everyone knows its dangerous but when my DONG in front of pussy and she got HAIRY ASSHOLE and girl ask for bareback i will fuck the hell out of it and for sure i will fuck bareback her hairy asshole before i go up fuck her cunt . Aye .....

Banned
    If she is willing to go bareback with you just imagine how many other guys she may have gone bareback with. Risky and scary!!!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I sure it has been stated before but you will find that it is breaking the law for sex workers to perform this act. If it is what you want to do then find a GF. There are a lot of us out there that want to be clean and know the WL is also

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If she is willing to go bareback with you just imagine how many other guys she may have gone bareback with. Risky and scary!!!!!!!
    We all know that mate , ...her hairy asshole first and go up to her cunt , i will do it Aye

Banned
    Buy some Okamotos.Its like having Bareback without the danger

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Done it twice and both times it was on their first day in the industry and they got caught up in the moment. Both times it was the girl that initiated the BBFS. I was single both times. Definitely would not have done it if not single. Even limiting BBBJ and DATY when in a relationship. Not worth the risk.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by deucebigalow View Post
    Done it twice and both times it was on their first day in the industry and they got caught up in the moment. Both times it was the girl that initiated the BBFS. I was single both times. Definitely would not have done it if not single. Even limiting BBBJ and DATY when in a relationship. Not worth the risk.
    Pls pm me name and where they are and i will do it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    Pls pm me name and where they are and i will do it
    Unfortunately this was 15 years ago when I was single. Neither brothel is still operating and I have no memory of the WL's name and I doubt whether they are still around in any case.

Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast