Page 41 of 76 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    What's the point of trying so hard to find out if she did it with anyone else? Just assume she did, bro.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
    well im not gonna tell to new people which shop and girl doing it..... i just wanna ask the one alredy done it, and if end up the same WL i see, i'm not gonna see them again because its to risky. cheers.
    Mate, if she is willing to do bbfs with you when she is also servicing other guys should raise concerns regarding the potential risk of exposure to STIs. Some girls will say they are doing bbfs only with you. Would you believe this? Of course not. No point asking fellow punters if your girl is the same girl that is doing bbfs with many guys. Let your big head think for your little head!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Call me naive, but i was told i was the only one and i believed it.

Turns out, i'm definately not the only. Go figure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got tested, everything clean, lucky i guess

Quote Originally Posted by 3002 View Post
    Call me naive, but i was told i was the only one and i believed it.

Turns out, i'm definately not the only. Go figure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got tested, everything clean, lucky i guess
    Mate, I wouldn't believe it even if it was a non-WL or ML I picked up in a club who told me that.
    Why would I believe the same words from a girl who's job is to have sex with other men?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Mate, I wouldn't believe it even if it was a non-WL or ML I picked up in a club who told me that.
    Why would I believe the same words from a girl who's job is to have sex with other men?
    Yea i know i was stupid. I duno why i believed her.

I guess i thought girls would only offer it for extra $$$. But with her she was the one who initiated it, i've never had to pay extra and she definately doesn't need returning customers (shes pretty much fully booked every shift).

I guess i felt there was a genuine connection and there was no hint of trying to get more $$ out of me so i just believed it.

I guess i thought girls would only offer it for extra $$$. But with her she was the one who initiated it, i've never had to pay extra and she definately doesn't need returning customers (shes pretty much fully booked every shift).

I guess i felt there was a genuine connection and there was no hint of trying to get more $$ out of me so i just believed it.
    I’m not saying she lied outright cos I don’t have a crystal ball. All I’m saying is given the line of work that she’s in, it would be unrealistic to expect that she never does BB with anyone else. Especially if you’ve got that from her in a paid session and the fact that she’s always booked out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    You new member not telling you
    Well if you not telling its okay, i just have a feeling we go to same shop, im not looking some girls who give bbfs, but the regular i see she says she only doing it with me, so if she end up lying and she serve that to everyone. I Guess just take risk and hope not get sick. Good luck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
    Well if you not telling its okay, i just have a feeling we go to same shop, im not looking some girls who give bbfs, but the regular i see she says she only doing it with me, so if she end up lying and she serve that to everyone. I Guess just take risk and hope not get sick. Good luck
    3002 pm me same question are you same guy stalking girl?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I’m not saying she lied outright cos I don’t have a crystal ball. All I’m saying is given the line of work that she’s in, it would be unrealistic to expect that she never does BB with anyone else. Especially if you’ve got that from her in a paid session and the fact that she’s always booked out.
    That is an obvious reason why she is always booked out.... .. . ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Im done asking you bro, you hostile as fuxk. Good luck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Got to think again it's obvious who is being referred to. Think the poor girl must get pestered all the time. Some guys thinking her pussy slide is too close that she must be offering bbfs to some, so they get on the forum and fish for confirmation.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I already talked to you bro, i don't know who he is.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You were right, i confirmed that she was lying to me outright.

But got tested and all was good

Learning experience i guess

Edit: What gets me the most isnt that she has been BB other guys, but that she lied about it.
    I guess another side note, she told me she NEVER sees other guys outside of work. For some reason even now i believe that too, but im starting to wonder if that's a lie too. I guess i really am a naive idiot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had many WLs tell me "don't worry baby, you are the only one". It's BS. Bareback is not worth it. If she offers it to you, she's probably offering it to everyone else.

Banned
    If a girl offers BBFS first time when she meets a guy then it's highly likely she does it with other guys. Sometimes girls will become complacent with regulars who visit them on a regular basis. It can occur but given that the girl is seeing other guys it's best to play safe even if she offers it.

Genuine connection hey?

Bro you sound like another guy on this forum.

Hope you don't fall in love and end up getting blocked but end up sending emails

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    It's all a misunderstanding, what she means is you are the only one today.
    And your first cab off the rank, so they'll be a dozen more ..........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Genuine connection hey?

Bro you sound like another guy on this forum.

Hope you don't fall in love and end up getting blocked but end up sending emails

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Lmfao, maybe i used too strong a word. Genuine connection as a friend, definately not looking for something more.

Not ready to get into a relationship again, love the single life too much atm.

I only started punting a couple years back when i broke up with the GF and would like to keep it that way.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bbfs

I pretty much only do bbfs now (was the opposite but a certain WL got me hooked 10ish years ago)&. Although must include CIP. I do get tested. If you're worried about impregnation just do random walk-ins to known establishments hard for a Parlour girl or Massage lady to track you down if they don't know who you are/ have no means of tracking you. I fire live rounds and am not concerned

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cipjimmy View Post
    I pretty much only do bbfs now (was the opposite but a certain WL got me hooked 10ish years ago)&. Although must include CIP. I do get tested. If you're worried about impregnation just do random walk-ins to known establishments hard for a Parlour girl or Massage lady to track you down if they don't know who you are/ have no means of tracking you. I fire live rounds and am not concerned
    Many have a similar attitude to do. You have to wonder how many unknown sti with no symtoms are being spread by some of these girls. but then, when you consider how paranoid clean some of them are. A bit of a give away is when they insist you have a shower first and they join you and clean you up, then immediately after you have cip they are up and washing themselves out. Its a wonder they can actually produce any natural lubrication, but in most cases its all artificial anyway. You don't have to worry about imprenagation in reality except for the innocent (yeah, any left ?) or those collecting.

Did you realise that most condoms now DO NOT have any form of spermicide ? Found to cause breakdown of the condom and fairly useless. So if the girl wants to get pregnant for any reason bbfs might be their first choice and collecting used condoms could be their second.

Page 41 of 76 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast