Page 52 of 76 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    Be careful out there gents , visited a popular shop last week, Japanese WL, wasn’t thinking with my head and now I have a burning penis and white discharge , got tested yesterday, waiting for results
    You have Trichomoniasis according to ChatGPT

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Sounds more like gonno to me. Good luck bro!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that’s gonorrhoea - curable with antibiotics.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Be careful out there gents , visited a popular shop last week, Japanese WL, wasn’t thinking with my head and now I have a burning penis and white discharge , got tested yesterday, waiting for results
    Was this from bbfs, bbbj?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I hope you have contacted the shop and the lady and let them know?
    Last edited by HardCockInSyd; 26-04-2023 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Add quote

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Speaking of which, just realised leghunter got banned. Haven't seen him trolling anyone excessively
    Not a mod here, but have moderated other forums. I strongly suspect his banning is a result of his (unpaid) advertising of his personal forum. That would also explain the removal of his posts as this would get rid of all links he did (or may have) created to his site. This may not be the entire reason, but suspect it is a large part.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    Why mention it if you won't name who and the shop?
    For the girl’s safety but posted to get a gauge on what other punters do in that situation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Frankly I want to know who offers BBFS just so i can avoid that girl and shop in general. Of course hard for shop to manage what happens inside a shop but still.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    For the girl’s safety but posted to get a gauge on what other punters do in that situation
    What about the members here?

No bro-code?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Frankly I want to know who offers BBFS just so i can avoid that girl and shop in general. Of course hard for shop to manage what happens inside a shop but still.
    Absolutely. I have only had BB inside a shop once and it was many years ago. Crossed my fingers on that one but fortunately no STI issues afterwards.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by uglyphil View Post
    Not a mod here, but have moderated other forums. I strongly suspect his banning is a result of his (unpaid) advertising of his personal forum. That would also explain the removal of his posts as this would get rid of all links he did (or may have) created to his site. This may not be the entire reason, but suspect it is a large part.
    Ah. Was he the guy who sent us a link to his site and his six reviews? I just couldn't figure out why he put them there, but perhaps it was in case this ever went down and his history was lost forever.

Tech independence perhaps?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    What about the members here?

No bro-code?
    No such thing, everyone is on their own, only got one "bro" my real brother..Just my opinion, don't trust anyone with info.......

Banned
    Gather here all ye who have abandoned hope ��

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Sounds more like gonno to me. Good luck bro!
    Gonno is a greenish discharge and it doesn't stop leaking out of your dick, shit is seriously like a leaking tap and pissing feels like razorblades, he could have chlamydia which is more like the white discharge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Personally I never BBFS with WLs who offer it. Most of the time its with younger ones who we were just in the moment and both went for it no extra charge, this way you know (or so I think lol) they don't offer to everyone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Marrickville area , just go protected everything if headed that way and seeing a jap WL

Caught chlamydia from another jap WL in a very popular city shop one month ago , two tablets of azithromycin cleared that right up

So it’s looking like a second std in the space of one month , pending doctors results. Never had a std in my life, besides the past month , both times jap girls .

My dumbass needs to start going protected everything from now on

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Marrickville area , just go protected everything if headed that way and seeing a jap WL

Caught chlamydia from another jap WL in a very popular city shop one month ago , two tablets of azithromycin cleared that right up

So it’s looking like a second std in the space of one month , pending doctors results. Never had a std in my life, besides the past month , both times jap girls .

Surprised your doc didn't prescribe you the AZ before getting the results. The same antibiotics are used to treat other infections that cause the same symptoms, eg. Urethritis.

That's what my doc did when I presented with those symptoms more than 10 years ago. I told him I had unprotected sex "with a stranger" about a week before the symptoms. He told me to get tested, but just gave me the script for the AZ tablets anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Just to add to this, one of my punting friends who also visited Japanese Girls in the popular City area also caught Chlamydia (this month) and is now using doms with everything. Looks like the transmission of Japanese girls is affecting a few at the moment. Metal.

Senior Member(無間使者)

How many days did symptoms show up with chlamydia? And what symptoms were they?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sometimes the infected has no symptoms, hence the need for regular sexual check ups

Page 52 of 76 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast