Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I will be honest I've done a few bbfs and cip at Juliet's Burwood long time ago haven't caught anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevsbrah View Post
    I will be honest I've done a few bbfs and cip at Juliet's Burwood long time ago haven't caught anything yet.
    Are you Korean guy ? And looks like Song Joong Ki ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Are you Korean guy ? And looks like Song Joong Ki ?
    Chinese, 194cm tall but I do get mistaken for looking Korean.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevsbrah View Post
    Chinese, 194cm tall but I do get mistaken for looking Korean.
    There you go!

Mate, may be you should learn a few Asian languages, could be very handy for you in getting more freebie bare back stuff? Good luck!

Sorry, missed that you are Chinese , so Mandarins ok ? Go learn some Japanese and Korean then........ haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There you go!

Mate, may be you should learn a few Asian languages, could be very handy for you in getting more freebie bare back stuff? Good luck!

Sorry, missed that you are Chinese , so Mandarins ok ? Go learn some Japanese and Korean then........ haha
    Just canto but I'm like full ABC just understand canto but can't talk for shit, I know quite abit of Korean been chasing too many Korean girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wonder when you BB a WL, did you keep going back to see her or just move on and never meet again?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I wonder when you BB a WL, did you keep going back to see her or just move on and never meet again?
    A very good question!
    I stopped going back to any WLs who willingly let me fuck them bareback. Condom or not is not the biggest contributing factor to satisfying sex anyway. But I do want to know the frequency of bareback sex for each of them tho.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I do see them again sometimes but I would usually move on, but most of the girls I did BB with I would usually see them outside of the work place aswell but as we all know that usually never ends well they want relationship or money and I ain't got time for that i came to punt not to get in a relationship.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    108 under new management already was cops there last time I entered either inspecting or visiting. Either way there goes the diamond service bbbj and bareback!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    why would you do a BB with a WL servicing 6-8 cocks a days; not being cocky but i was tempted and too horny to reject once in guildford's brothel but couple of pumps and i chicken out.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by downzones123 View Post
    why would you do a BB with a WL servicing 6-8 cocks a days; not being cocky but i was tempted and too horny to reject once in guildford's brothel but couple of pumps and i chicken out.
    Hmmmm....because their pussies feel nicer bareback ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Hmmmm....because their pussies feel nicer bareback ?
    can't win that statement at all.

well here's to all the scientists reading/ scrolling this forum; make a drug to temporarily repel any STDS for 1hr+ when you do bareback.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I always prefer to be safe. Sure a naked pussy feels nice but at what price to you and the girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there much risk from a pussy slide?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not worth it, if she's doing it with you she's doing it with others.

Quote Originally Posted by El_nino View Post
    Is there much risk from a pussy slide?
    Mate,

What are the risks involved with BBFS ?

Bodily fluids come into contact with the opposite sex’s genitals: for example- your cum inside of her pussy or her vagina juices/blood come into contact with your dick’s opening.

Now think pussy slides : would any of the above situation happen ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Senior Member(無間使者)
    About 5-6 years ago, I was at Commonwealth Street joint. I chose a Vietnamese girl who has a very innocent look and pretty cute face. She was quite passive in terms of services, and the passiveness didn't help to stay hard... To my surprise(since she looks quite innocent), she asked me why I went soft. I told her that she was quite cold and the dom didn't feel comfortable. She then took the dom off and proceed with BBBJ(this shop usually only offered CBJ). She got me quite horny with the sudden change of attitude.... and we proceed with about 5 minutes of BBFS. Then my brain took over the thinking from my dick, I slowly withdrew and asked her to finish with a HJ.......

Memory........

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Mate,

What are the risks involved with BBFS ?

Bodily fluids come into contact with the opposite sex’s genitals: for example- your cum inside of her pussy or her vagina juices/blood come into contact with your dick’s opening.

Now think pussy slides : would any of the above situation happen ?
    Maybe you need to explain to the last detail about the risks so they get it. The human body has 3 organs that can produce and accept body fluids: mouth, genitals, and anus.
    If any of the 3 come in direct contact with each other, there is risk. Your mouth / her pussy, you dick / her pussy, her mouth / your dick, etc.
    Having said that, I am guilty of knowing the risks and still giving in to my desires. So far my record over the last 9 years of punting, I've barebacked 4 Koreans, 3 Chinese, 1 Taiwanese, 1 Thai.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Maybe you need to explain to the last detail about the risks so they get it. The human body has 3 organs that can produce and accept body fluids: mouth, genitals, and anus.
    If any of the 3 come in direct contact with each other, there is risk. Your mouth / her pussy, you dick / her pussy, her mouth / your dick, etc.
    Having said that, I am guilty of knowing the risks and still giving in to my desires. So far my record over the last 9 years of punting, I've barebacked 4 Koreans, 3 Chinese, 1 Taiwanese, 1 Thai.
    9 years for 9 barebacks. So it's 1:1.
    Have you ever caught any STI? If not, I think the safe rate is once a year. Lol
    And based on WLs nationality, Korean is the easiest to have bareback with. While Japanese WLs are more concerned about the health. This is proven by the above statistics.
    And somehow, I quite agree with the finding.
    Don't you think so?

Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast