Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Yes most girls love BB as well and yes especially CIP.

But most of the girls from overseas don't take the pill either, so you might catch something for the next 18 years plus.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    I think that is the plan sometimes!

I am sure some of them have been sizing me up to see if I was a suitable 'donor'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sorry, who the hell does bbfs
    gambling with health

Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    sorry, who the hell does bbfs
    gambling with health
    lol, no one, the earth is flat, God exists, Snow White and the seven dwarfs is a true story and the pyramids were built by aliens.

Feel better now?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    lol, no one, the earth is flat, God exists, Snow White and the seven dwarfs is a true story and the pyramids were built by aliens.

Feel better now?
    Lol lol
    A bit off topic but that reminds me of how many friends I have on Facebook suddenly sending me links to watch a David Icke live stream.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Lol lol
    A bit off topic but that reminds me of how many friends I have on Facebook suddenly sending me links to watch a David Icke live stream.

Even wearing my best tin-foil hat, that was a hard slog to get through. Willing suspension of disbelief is a phrase I'd use to come to terms with it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post

Feel better now?
    pretty fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    Even wearing my best tin-foil hat, that was a hard slog to get through. Willing suspension of disbelief is a phrase I'd use to come to terms with it.
    I didn't watch it but read his accounts have been deleted.

I have seen a few of his videos, the whole royal family are reptilian hybrids turned me off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm one of them that likes bb. CIP even better but thats rarer. Yea I know the risks but I guess I can't resist. Luckily alot of girls are up for it with a bit of cash incentive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whyme View Post
    I'm one of them that likes bb. CIP even better but thats rarer. Yea I know the risks but I guess I can't resist. Luckily alot of girls are up for it with a bit of cash incentive.
    So it's seen as an 'extra'? I guess anything is possible if you flash enough cash. Duly noted anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Whyme View Post
    I don’t understand, if the WL allows BB, won’t that includes cum inside ? Otherwise, pulling it out won’t be a good way to finish I don’t think 🤔, no ?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I don’t understand, if the WL allows BB, won’t that includes cum inside ? Otherwise, pulling it out won’t be a good way to finish I don’t think 🤔, no ?
    Nah it's not a given, girls will do BB but tell you to pull out.....and the CIM bandits out there, well I don't need to explain that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Of course cumming inside is the best feeling ever, but different girls have different situations. If a girl doesn't normally do BBFS, she wouldn't be on the pill or have any other backup plan. So it's understandable for her to not allow it.
    Out of all the girls I've fucked raw, only 4 allowed cum inside, and that includes 1 ex-wife wanting to get pregnant and 2 ex-GFs who were on the pill, and the other being a WG.
    Yep, the WG was definitely a red flag since she clearly had a backup plan, pill or whatever it may be, meaning she's well prepared for BBFS with me and other customers presumably. I only did her "sparingly", haha!
    For all the others, those magic words "don't cum inside" are like music to my ears... Brings down the risk level a few notches!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What makes you think BB withdrawn wouldn't get her pregnant. All you need is a little pre juices coming out inside her then you win a lotto.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    What makes you think BB withdrawn wouldn't get her pregnant. All you need is a little pre juices coming out inside her then you win a lotto.
    Yes technically possible but chances are very low.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Yeah, have to agree, pulling out is not the best method of prevention, but it's better than nothing. Been doing ok so far... Touching on wood here!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by fface2014 View Post
    Yes technically possible but chances are very low.
    This depend on how good your juice is. If your sperm is good/strong and the girl is fertile at the correct time a little pre juices will do the job.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One of the WLs I had BB with actually enjoyed me CIP.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    So it's seen as an 'extra'? I guess anything is possible if you flash enough cash. Duly noted anyway.
    There are some girls out there that are known to offer BB as extras while not offering it explicity while some advertise it outright. Most of the time though, you should go a few times or become a regular to build up the relationship first. Also depends on your general apperance and how hygenic you appear to be. Not everyone offering a wad of cash will get it (though if it was a big stack...).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    One of the WLs I had BB with actually enjoyed me CIP.
    its not only WL's.

Its the feel they get.
    In some ways, its similar to say having an enema, might be a turn on for some.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don’t understand, if the WL allows BB, won’t that includes cum inside ? Otherwise, pulling it out won’t be a good way to finish I don’t think ��, no ?
    It makes no difference in terms of STDs but I suppose mentally if feels "safer". The same with pussy slides imo, not much diff with bb. Also cleanup I guess is bit more work as they gotta do the crab stance in shower to wash the load out. Would be a hassle for a busy lady.

Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast