Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Quote Originally Posted by deucebigalow View Post
    Done it twice and both times it was on their first day in the industry and they got caught up in the moment. Both times it was the girl that initiated the BBFS. I was single both times. Definitely would not have done it if not single. Even limiting BBBJ and DATY when in a relationship. Not worth the risk.
    Surprisingly(?) i had similar experience with two new to industry MLs, not on the first session i had with them, but towards 2nd and third... hang outside work with them as well, and it went onto a casual type relationship with sex being mostly on the table

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bb with gf/wife not with wl mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never done it, but got offered it once.

It was with a WL I had seen a few times, and as I was dressing, she said "next time we can fuck no condom." I was a bit stunned and was tempted for about a second, but actually never went back to see her again as I don't know if I would be able to decline the offer if it was in the heat of the moment. I thought it was better to remove the temptation and so didn't see her again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GT101 View Post
    Never done it, but got offered it once.

It was with a WL I had seen a few times, and as I was dressing, she said "next time we can fuck no condom." I was a bit stunned and was tempted for about a second, but actually never went back to see her again as I don't know if I would be able to decline the offer if it was in the heat of the moment. I thought it was better to remove the temptation and so didn't see her again.
    Whats her name and where mate ? I will fuck her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    even if offered i find it really hard to accept and just be safe, don't want to go through the waiting game.

Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    I have been seeing threads and ads about having bareback with WL...
    Wondering how many of you have done it in the past? Yep, i know the risk and all that..
    I myself have done it with 2 wls in a span of over a year and in both experience, the girl initiated first..
    From our perspective, it is mostly about the pleasure but what about the girl?
    Correct me if I were wrong, wasn’t it back at the 70’s and 80’s - brothels were mostly fucking bare back ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have fucked bareback with a WL a few times. I think some shops more openly offer it over other places. The times I have done it I may have had a few drinks and could not resist fucking her. Always got checked afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Correct me if I were wrong, wasn’t it back at the 70’s and 80’s - brothels were mostly fucking bare back ?
    That was before AIDS...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    If ppl are wondering who they were instead of pming me, i'd rather share since they were no longer working.
    But do u think its fine to share? I don't want to violate any rules nor causing bad image to the girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's up to the person keep in mind even if you can get the bbfs, the girl might not want to give the same service to another guy and if the guy is stupid he might hint something and that's going to give you away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    If ppl are wondering who they were instead of pming me, i'd rather share since they were no longer working.
    But do u think its fine to share? I don't want to violate any rules nor causing bad image to the girls
    No you should not share out of respect to the girl regardless if she’s out of the industry - you will open up a can of worms.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I have never done bareback with a WL.
    But I have probably had more opportunities to do so than any other punter in Sydney.
    I see a lot of newbie WLs.
    Sometimes it's their first punt ever, sometimes it's their first punt in Australia, sometimes it's their first Westerner.
    Either way they are very nervous and excited and confused.
    So of course some forget about the condom.
    And that's when I stop them cold and tell them off and give them the big lecture.
    I tell them off very firmly and strongly.
    "GET THE CONDOM. ALWAYS GET THE CONDOM, NEVER DO IT WITHOUT A CONDOM. IF ANY CUSTOMER WANTS TO DO IT WITHOUT A CONDOM THEN SAY NO! AND REPORT THE VERMIN SCUM PEASANT WHO WANTS TO DO IT WITHOUT A CONDOM TO MANAGEMENT"
    Its the best advice they will ever get.
    And to the the vermin scum peasants out there who want to bareback girls ... You are peasants and bogans and yobbos and basically there is no place for you in civilised society.
    Go fuck your grandma or your goat or a watermelon. Actually don't even do that ... even they are too good for you.

Banned
    Lol nice one. Very considerate thought.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I have never done bareback with a WL.
    But I have probably had more opportunities to do so than any other punter in Sydney.
    I see a lot of newbie WLs.
    Sometimes it's their first punt ever, sometimes it's their first punt in Australia, sometimes it's their first Westerner.
    Either way they are very nervous and excited and confused.
    So of course some forget about the condom.
    And that's when I stop them cold and tell them off and give them the big lecture.
    I tell them off very firmly and strongly.
    "GET THE CONDOM. ALWAYS GET THE CONDOM, NEVER DO IT WITHOUT A CONDOM. IF ANY CUSTOMER WANTS TO DO IT WITHOUT A CONDOM THEN SAY NO! AND REPORT THE VERMIN SCUM PEASANT WHO WANTS TO DO IT WITHOUT A CONDOM TO MANAGEMENT"
    Its the best advice they will ever get.
    And to the the vermin scum peasants out there who want to bareback girls ... You are peasants and bogans and yobbos and basically there is no place for you in civilised society.
    Go fuck your grandma or your goat or a watermelon. Actually don't even do that ... even they are too good for you.
    Nice one brother Rooter, just wondering, do many of them forget to lube as well ??

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Nice one brother Rooter, just wondering, do many of them forget to lube as well ??
    Generally speaking the experienced girls use the lube.
    They have learnt from experience that lube makes things easier and less painful for them.
    The new girls generally haven't learnt this yet.
    Anyway they are usually very wet by the time we are ready for sex so the lube is not needed.
    But if they are super tight and I can feel they are uncomfortable then I get them to use the lube and it makes much more comfortable for them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only done BB with one WL a long time ago circa 2006. Her name was Jean, young Korean and worked at Mimi Club in Canberra.

She was a funny girl very much into deep French kissing which was and probably still is unusual in a Canberra but would not do BBBJ or DATY.

Anyway first time I BB her (after seeing he 4-5 times before) we were kissing me on my back she on top and things got carried away and she slipped me in. Took me a while to realise and told her we had no condom she said it’s ok and come inside when ready.

Next time I saw her we did it with condom and she asked at the end why I asked for condom. Suffice to say that was the last time I wore one with her. It was also the last time I saw her in the shop because after that what I would do is pick her up at the Canberra bus station on a Wednesday afternoon when she came down from Sydney, take her out for dinner then root her BB a couple of times that night. Then next morning drop her in town and she made her way to Fyshwick.

Then two weeks later when she was going back to Sydney I would pick her up, dinner, sex and off to the bus station.

She never used contraceptive when she felt the time was wrong she would let let me know to come outside.

Of course I was young and silly at the time and looking back it was madness in many counts.

This went on for six months, until I went on a holiday to Bali (which I had booked before I met her) and whilst I was away she changed her number.

Went to Mimi not long after I came back asked if she was working, got a yes but when she came into the room she just turned around and walked out. Must have thought I was getting up to no good in Bali. Which oddly wasn’t the case. Whilst I was meeting a girl I met in Jakarta earlier in the year this girl was not up for sex. I found the only good Muslim women in Jakarta it seems. Or I was doing something very wrong.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The experience one will inject some lulu inside their pussy. You know their pussy can't produce lube naturally eveyday . Just think been fuck by 5 to10+ guys eveyday . This has been told by a WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many years ago, met a Krn WL in Burwood on NY Day. We sex with condom and after she asked for my number, started seeing her outside of work. Went over to her place for some sex and never wore one from then on. I guess a lot of us have done it at one stage with a WL at least once. Depends if you trust the other person or not

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A few months ago, went and saw a semi regular WL. She greated me as though I was a regular and offered anything I wanted. Well the hour session was filled with everything I could think of at the time, then she offers bare back anal as she knows me well it seems. Mmm, I know it’s a risk but it’s an offer that probably only happens once ever. So I went as deep as I could up brown ally. Weird feeling and then the tip of my dick touched something way up there. Not shit but soft and floppy. I came but can’t say it was my best shot. Was worried for a while, got a regular blood test so all ok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by electroman69 View Post
    A few months ago, went and saw a semi regular WL. She greated me as though I was a regular and offered anything I wanted. Well the hour session was filled with everything I could think of at the time, then she offers bare back anal as she knows me well it seems. Mmm, I know it’s a risk but it’s an offer that probably only happens once ever. So I went as deep as I could up brown ally. Weird feeling and then the tip of my dick touched something way up there. Not shit but soft and floppy. I came but can’t say it was my best shot. Was worried for a while, got a regular blood test so all ok.
    An old mate of mine did that with his gf at the time and found bits of undigested corn all over his dick

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast