Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Another one with his head in the sand. Is Thailand really a poor country? You lot need to get out more... I concur with hayups account because I can relate to it... These are my accounts only from the experiences that I've had...

Ok, BBFS is everywhere... Diseases are everywhere... In poor countries, and surprise, surprise... in rich countries as well! I know, shocking isn't it? Who would have thought, right?!!

I caught my first dose of chlamydia from barebacking an English ML, who was a party girl from an establishment on Elizabeth St... At the same time, I was also barebacking a very popular Korean WL in a famous Newtown shop, catered mainly for Asian clientele only at the time...

Both shops were not cheap and were at the higher end of tier pricing... Just for the record, I have never asked for it, forced the girl for it, or even throw more tips for it...

That was a very long time ago, and I admit, it was risky... Plus, I was young and foolish... And no, both providers weren't desperate or needed money at the time... We clicked, got really horny... And it just happened...

The two ex gfs that I have been with from a poor country called Thailand never questioned my sexual history when we got together... We had unprotected sex from day one... We assumed that we were both healthy, and not seeing other people at the same time... Again, it just happened and we never questioned it...

I have also dated a Caucasian WL for under a year, and she would NEVER let me bareback her... Even when she was the only sexual partner I have had at the time...

Anyone can catch diseases easily from anyone that you meet, sex provider or not. That is the reality...

I hope this dispels some of the speculative rumours you lot are conjuring up in your little head... Personally, I don't encourage it, nor do I condemn it... It is a choice that the individual makes when he or she is about to engage in any form of unprotected sex...

cmk
    Hay man long time no see, some heavy stuff there....

When we start punting from day one, we admit that we are taking a risk already.

Funny most here only talk about the risk of disease but no one talk about the possible life and financial damage here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CockoftheRoot View Post
    I’m not talking about unprotected sex between any civilians. I’m talking about how letting people talk about where to get unprotected sex from a wl actively condones the practice and makes it more acceptable and more likely to happen in shops and puts other wls and punters at risk.
    Just saying that people are going to do it anyway is putting your head in the sand.
    The most potent STD you can contract today is a strain of super gonorrhea that specifically lives in the throat - which means you can catch it by getting BBBJ. Does this mean you will always do CBJ from now on?
    Bagging up won't protect you from herpes, so you're always putting yourself at lifelong risk with any intimate contact.
    So with that said we are always putting ourselves in some form of risk. Different punters can tolerate different levels of risk.

If you always bag up then you'll always have peace of mind. If you know which WLs provide BBFS and avoid them you'll be even safer. Information is power. Censorship is abuse of power.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My regular ML tells me of a punter who broke down crying when she wouldn’t agree to BBFS. Admittedly she may have been doing quite a bit of teasing up to then. Apparently he hasn’t been back

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm seeing a pattern here, mostly korean girls, second chinese and rarely thai. I'm not surprised if it's chinese, in terms of the population of WLs most joints from high to low end are just littered with them but korean on the other hand are outnumbered at least 3 to 1. I wonder if it's a cultural thing, very curious🤔🤔🤔.
    Unlesss..... you guys were actually fucking the same korean girl.

Banned
    Irish Gabby tried to BBFS me when she first started working at MAC and it was the first time I'd seen her. She just went on top and asked me if she could sit on it. Silly me said yes. I didn't have a gf during that time, so luckily I didn't last long. Was not worth the headache and paranoia.

Fast forward 1.5 years and went to see her at Pyrmont and she wanted to bareback again.and told me "we had done it before" After 2 thrusts I came to my senses and told her no im sorry I can't do this.

Now, surely im not some "special guy" that gets this from her. Im curious how many other guys she's done this to. I havent seen her since and don't intend to, feels like a set up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just simply not worth the risk especially if you've got a partner, how are you possible going to explain yourself?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznluv1909 View Post
    Just simply not worth the risk especially if you've got a partner, how are you possible going to explain yourself?
    Just say you got it from accidentally rubbing your dick on the public toilet seat.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Just say you got it from accidentally rubbing your dick on the public toilet seat.
    That is gold bro Kiryu0!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Go home, acting angry, throw the test result at your partber's face and start yelling "I trusted you! but what have you done to me...!?"

She will probably collapse crying and start to confess her affairs with her colleague, your best friend, the plumber, the pizza delivery guy... and says she has no idea who passed this to her and beg you to forgive her...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    As if she is going to accept this.

Many people consider toilet seats to be public enemy No. 1 - the playground for organisms responsible for STDs like chlamydia or gonorrhea. But before you panic, the toilet seat is not a common vehicle for transmitting infections to humans. Many disease causing organisms can survive for only a short time on the surface of the seat, and for an infection to occur, the germs would have to be transferred from the toilet seat to your urethral or genital tract, or through a cut or sore on the buttocks or thighs, which is possible but very unlikely.

It's not possible for a person to acquire an STD on the toilet seat unless they were actually having sex on the toilet seat!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Go home, acting angry, throw the test result at your partber's face and start yelling "I trusted you! but what have you done to me...!?"

She will probably collapse crying and start to confess her affairs with her colleague, your best friend, the plumber, the pizza delivery guy... and says she has no idea who passed this to her and begging you to forgive her...
    oh my lord, it works. THANK YOU!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    oh my lord, it works. THANK YOU!
    Too funnny bro

Was it the plumber, pizza guy, or your best mate?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I love pussy slides,sometimes it feels like it might slip in. So far I've been able to stop myself getting to excited.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In my 10-years or so of punting, I am ashamed to admit that it has happened twice for me. On both occasions, I was drunk - but it does not excuse the bareback.

My first encounter happened when I was 22-years old, and I remember she was teasing me and playing with my LB (little bro) and then randomly just puts it in without a condom. I was drunk, young, stupid - and I went ahead with it. When I woke up the next day, and remembered the incident - I was scared out of my mind. Waited a month - got tested. Waited another month - got tested. Everything negative - kept getting tested, kept coming back negative. Finally after eight months, went back to punting.

My second encounter happened rather recently. Somewhat similar story again, went to a massage parlour in Sydney, and during a pussy slide - she decided to just grab my LB and insert it in her without a condom. I was shocked, surprised - but stupid enough to just continue. My LB was thinking: "already too late, just enjoy and finish - worry tomorrow". Luckily, nothing came of it - everything negative. I was lucky enough to have dodged yet another bullet.

Honestly, as nice as raw experience is - it is not worth the stress, headache, and a million other things that come with it.
    Disclaimer: Everything is subjective.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by omguser View Post
    In my 10-years or so of punting, I am ashamed to admit that it has happened twice for me. On both occasions, I was drunk - but it does not excuse the bareback.

My first encounter happened when I was 22-years old, and I remember she was teasing me and playing with my LB (little bro) and then randomly just puts it in without a condom. I was drunk, young, stupid - and I went ahead with it. When I woke up the next day, and remembered the incident - I was scared out of my mind. Waited a month - got tested. Waited another month - got tested. Everything negative - kept getting tested, kept coming back negative. Finally after eight months, went back to punting.

My second encounter happened rather recently. Somewhat similar story again, went to a massage parlour in Sydney, and during a pussy slide - she decided to just grab my LB and insert it in her without a condom. I was shocked, surprised - but stupid enough to just continue. My LB was thinking: "already too late, just enjoy and finish - worry tomorrow". Luckily, nothing came of it - everything negative. I was lucky enough to have dodged yet another bullet.

Honestly, as nice as raw experience is - it is not worth the stress, headache, and a million other things that come with it.
    The ML took advantage of you mate. I hope you didn't come inside of her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The ML took advantage of you mate. I hope you didn't come inside of her.
    I generally pull out and finish elsewhere, even with a condom. Just as an extra safety precaution. But funny enough, I have had a few conversations where WL/ML would say something like: "You give me baby". Every single time, after the initial shock, I just laugh.

Context: I had a vasectomy when I turned 21, and it is still shooting blanks after 10 years.
    Disclaimer: Everything is subjective.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Around 15 years ago I went through Thailand on my way here and picked up this superhot chick in a bar. Only time I've ever barebacked and it was with a Thai hooker. That's really smart and I was really lucky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did do BBFS with a young japanese ML many years ago. she was new to the industry. I am lucky to not catch any std and will not do it again.

Banned
    I like Sunday repentants... keep em coming

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have had the BB offer only once, took that as a red flag so opted for the least risky option.

Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast