Page 22 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought I should share my recent experience. I’ve always been a fairly safe guy only rarely have I even engaged in BBBJ.

I went to a massage shop that I know offers FS as well.

Selected Jap girl and she starts pussy sliding on pt2. Told me I had a good body (I do go gym regularly). She then flipped over to 69 position but with her ass over my cock instead of mouth and was allowing me to rub it all over and almost penetrate. Changed to me standing on side of table and I’m sliding my cock up and down her pussy and she doesn’t mention condom at all, she is quite wet and is inviting me inside, so I penetrate no condom. I fucked her bareback until I came, pulling out as she asked me to not cum inside.

After this I’m like fuck what have I done? I start quizzing her if she does this with others, she says no. She gets tested, last was a month ago and all clear so I’m a bit more relieved.

Anyway, kept thinking about it as the shop is close to my work and I went back for seconds. I know I shouldn’t but the temptation is too much.

Though she did say to me as I was planning to see her again next time we should use a condom. Now I’ve opened a Pandora’s box. I’m tempted to go back and see her and try my luck again but also I do have a mild level of anxiety about the risks.

For the record, I would never even go to see a lady who was advertising bareback services or those Chinese ones in the lineup who offer it out of desperation. I wouldn’t even bang them with a rubber.

I guess why I did it this time is that I thought this girl was being honest that she doesn’t do this with others and that she was genuinely into me enough to do it.

Also I quizzed her about where she gets tested and it’s the same clinic I go to so I know she’s getting regular checkups. Anyway, I know none of this guarantees my safety but it at least raises the probability right? At least that’s how I console myself.

And sorry, not giving up the name of the girl or shop even in a PM as I’d feel bad other guys rocking up trying to get it out of her.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post
    Thought I should share my recent experience. I’ve always been a fairly safe guy only rarely have I even engaged in BBBJ.

I went to a massage shop that I know offers FS as well.

Selected Jap girl and she starts pussy sliding on pt2. Told me I had a good body (I do go gym regularly). She then flipped over to 69 position but with her ass over my cock instead of mouth and was allowing me to rub it all over and almost penetrate. Changed to me standing on side of table and I’m sliding my cock up and down her pussy and she doesn’t mention condom at all, she is quite wet and is inviting me inside, so I penetrate no condom. I fucked her bareback until I came, pulling out as she asked me to not cum inside.

After this I’m like fuck what have I done? I start quizzing her if she does this with others, she says no. She gets tested, last was a month ago and all clear so I’m a bit more relieved.

Anyway, kept thinking about it as the shop is close to my work and I went back for seconds. I know I shouldn’t but the temptation is too much.

Though she did say to me as I was planning to see her again next time we should use a condom. Now I’ve opened a Pandora’s box. I’m tempted to go back and see her and try my luck again but also I do have a mild level of anxiety about the risks.

For the record, I would never even go to see a lady who was advertising bareback services or those Chinese ones in the lineup who offer it out of desperation. I wouldn’t even bang them with a rubber.

I guess why I did it this time is that I thought this girl was being honest that she doesn’t do this with others and that she was genuinely into me enough to do it.

Also I quizzed her about where she gets tested and it’s the same clinic I go to so I know she’s getting regular checkups. Anyway, I know none of this guarantees my safety but it at least raises the probability right? At least that’s how I console myself.

And sorry, not giving up the name of the girl or shop even in a PM as I’d feel bad other guys rocking up trying to get it out of her.
    69 with her pussy at your dick... That's called reverse cowgirl, mate.
    You don't need to try to justify why you did it... We all know how hard it is to resist this temptation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    69 with her pussy at your dick... That's called reverse cowgirl, mate.
    You don't need to try to justify why you did it... We all know how hard it is to resist this temptation.
    lol, yes right you are I should have known that one!

I think I’m trying to rationalise it to myself.. tomorrow is going to be a massive temptation for me but maybe she doesn’t want to bareback with me anymore as she said.

She told me she’s also got a boyfriend who doesn’t know what she does for work, poor guy..

"She told me she’s also got a boyfriend who doesn’t know what she does for work, poor guy.."

This is very common it seems.

I know a few couples in this situation and the guy has no clue or thinks she just does massage with HJ.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Justcy because they do pussy slide doesn't mean bbfs is on the table.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    "She told me she’s also got a boyfriend who doesn’t know what she does for work, poor guy.."

This is very common it seems.

I know a few couples in this situation and the guy has no clue or thinks she just does massage with HJ.

But anyone with wife or girlfriend has no idea what they get up to as well

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    But anyone with wife or girlfriend has no idea what they get up to as well
    True but I would be so paranoid if my wife was a ML.

Just more opportunities to meet meet men plus being intimate.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

So how do you know she is getting regular check ups? How often?

She might have been tested yesterday, but picked up something from this morning's trick.

The risk is always there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

She might have been tested yesterday, but picked up something from this morning's trick.

Totally correct. Everyone is only clean at the time they are tested. Could even be infection between sample and result

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

She told me she got tested a month ago and was going to go again soon.

I really don't think she is doing bareback with other dudes on the regular, and I have 3 lines of evidence to support me:

- this is usually not that common, especially for young good looking girls who are not desperate and don't need to resort to this.

- I've seen at least 7 reviews of this girl on a couple of forums, and no mention of such thing, whilst many mentions of condom use.

- She told me she doesn't do this and she seemed sincere, I have no reason to disbelieve this. Also she wanted to use a condom next time we meet, which might be tomorrow..!

I'm still not saying there is no risk in spite of all this.

Had to laugh at reason 2. Only a complete moron with implicate a wl , when it's in their interest to keep it quiet for themselves. In other words, that's a pretty self serving reason.

Generally speaking, bbfs can happen. Usually it's for a green coloured tip, but sometimes it's for other reasons. They might actually like it themselves, are completely rebellious, aren't completely informed or aware of the risks, actually are attracted to the guy, have serious underlying issues, and/or think it will get them repeat customers and differentiate them from the market.

Punters might get away with it. You might not. Reportable stds are still relatively low in Aus.

What I've observed and heard however, if you're doing bbfs and occasionally this includes cip, and u have a GF or wife, shit me, if you give her something and it causes her infertility or something serious, then that's on you. Similarly, sitting at a clinic waiting for results, can be pretty nerve racking. It's all fun and games until reality hits and something actually happens. And shit does happen. Stastics require someone to be affected at some point.

Each to their own, but I also would suggest, no matter the reasons a punter has, if she's doing it with you, she has, is or will do it with another guy. And a guy who is prepared to do it with one, does it with others. That's how shit spreads.

Good luck and touch wood and remember, play with fire, good chance at some point you'll get burnt.

I really don't think she is doing bareback with other dudes on the regular, and I have 3 lines of evidence to support me:

- this is usually not that common, especially for young good looking girls who are not desperate and don't need to resort to this.

- I've seen at least 7 reviews of this girl on a couple of forums, and no mention of such thing, whilst many mentions of condom use.

- She told me she doesn't do this and she seemed sincere, I have no reason to disbelieve this. Also she wanted to use a condom next time we meet, which might be tomorrow..!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Generally speaking, bbfs can happen. Usually it's for a green coloured tip
    It really all comes down to money !!

For a lot, it just so that they can get fake $2000 handbag, to show off.

I always laugh at the chinese spelling of PRADA (RPADA)

Junior Member(有D料到)

Brother I am feeling you here, I have barebacked so many now its fucking ridiculous. I have no doubt that at some point I'm going to catch something nasty but I've been doing it for too long now and am totally addicted.
    You must remember that even though she says its not a regular thing it probably happens more often than you would be comfortable with.

I know the regulars I do BB with don't do it for everyone, but I'm not naive enough to think I'm the only one.

Don't be ni

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Had to laugh at reason 2. Only a complete moron with implicate a wl , when it's in their interest to keep it quiet for themselves. In other words, that's a pretty self serving reason.

Generally speaking, bbfs can happen. Usually it's for a green coloured tip, but sometimes it's for other reasons. They might actually like it themselves, are completely rebellious, aren't completely informed or aware of the risks, actually are attracted to the guy, have serious underlying issues, and/or think it will get them repeat customers and differentiate them from the market.

Punters might get away with it. You might not. Reportable stds are still relatively low in Aus.

What I've observed and heard however, if you're doing bbfs and occasionally this includes cip, and u have a GF or wife, shit me, if you give her something and it causes her infertility or something serious, then that's on you. Similarly, sitting at a clinic waiting for results, can be pretty nerve racking. It's all fun and games until reality hits and something actually happens. And shit does happen. Stastics require someone to be affected at some point.

Each to their own, but I also would suggest, no matter the reasons a punter has, if she's doing it with you, she has, is or will do it with another guy. And a guy who is prepared to do it with one, does it with others. That's how shit spreads.

Good luck and touch wood and remember, play with fire, good chance at some point you'll get burnt.
    Thanks mate.

Fair points, let’s call reason 2 ‘weak’ evidence shall we? lol. I’ve also never seen anyone discuss bbfs at this shop either.

I’m a fairly experienced punter been doing this for over 10 years and I’ve never been offered bareback apart from desperate old Chinese ladies in the lineups at seedy shops.

Younger, hotter girls don’t have the pressure to resort to this as they tend to get customers just on their looks.

I will say in my situation I had only verbally agreed to b2b tip and hadn’t coughed up any cash yet before I did the deed.

I asked her why she did it and she said she was horny.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You guys are insane to do BBFS with a ML/WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by niva321 View Post
    You guys are insane to do BBFS with a ML/WL
    Update gents:

Went back today to see her again, this time she wanted to use condom so looks like it was a once off. I think she even enjoyed the sex a bit more.

I enjoyed that she enjoyed it, but sure did feel nice without the rubber lulz.

Okay I swear I’ll never do this again! At least till I meet the next hot Jap that seems willing 😉

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Got offered bbfs at ginza, anyone else experienced this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangetsu View Post
    Many people lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangetsu View Post
    I personally still find it hard to believe that GINZA GIRLS especially would offer BBFS. Coz isn't Ginza pretty much cream of the crop and they have pretty big market share, so those girls doing BBFS is hard to believe personally.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've been offered many times from young ml. Never did it. Not even bbbj.

It just takes one time.

They mean they haven't bb from the point you asked.

Catch something that stays with you for life and you should explain it to your future partners.

Get tested

Page 22 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast