Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

I came across one several months ago or three, a K-girl. On the bed, after some pussy-sliding it was somewhat intense. Like a number of girls, they had this trick in which they use the condom in their mouth to slip it on as they BBBJ. I'm quite short-sighted, so I had my glasses off at the time. She got on me CG, and I thought she was using a Zero, Sagami or an Aoni type rubber. Tried to get her off so I could go in her missionary, but she held onto me quite persistently as I flipped her. As it got onto a close rush, she was getting wet. Thing was, I could feel it it somewhat clearly, thinking it wasn't the lube. Rhetorically asked her where the condoms were, she blatantly pointed to her bag .... oh, great. Told her to get one on me. Needless to say, I was straightforward tricked. Did the deed, told management about it, and I heard she got fired later afterwards. Then it was a miss from punting for a week or two until I was then cleared. Ever since then, I kept my glasses on until the sight of the rubbers were on. No way I'll let a WL get pregnant from me, especially~~

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    An old mate of mine did that with his gf at the time and found bits of undigested corn all over his dick
    Hahahaha!
    There is always corn in poo and carrots in spew.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    I came across one several months ago or three, a K-girl. On the bed, after some pussy-sliding it was somewhat intense. Like a number of girls, they had this trick in which they use the condom in their mouth to slip it on as they BBBJ. I'm quite short-sighted, so I had my glasses off at the time. She got on me CG, and I thought she was using a Zero, Sagami or an Aoni type rubber. Tried to get her off so I could go in her missionary, but she held onto me quite persistently as I flipped her. As it got onto a close rush, she was getting wet. Thing was, I could feel it it somewhat clearly, thinking it wasn't the lube. Rhetorically asked her where the condoms were, she blatantly pointed to her bag .... oh, great. Told her to get one on me. Needless to say, I was straightforward tricked. Did the deed, told management about it, and I heard she got fired later afterwards. Then it was a miss from punting for a week or two until I was then cleared. Ever since then, I kept my glasses on until the sight of the rubbers were on. No way I'll let a WL get pregnant from me, especially~~
    They want them PRs man

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    They want them PRs man
    I never have this problem
    The girls have a look at my ugly face and fossilized body and assess my low IQ and think "there is no way i want to give birth to child from this dumb grotesque creature. I would rather go back to my poor little village"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Judging by your username you are lucky you didn't contract the big H.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    happened once with aussie ml i saw regularly she simply cged without asking felt good at the time.. lucky nothing contracted

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Done it once with a Jap WL, even cum inside her, but we were dating ... and this didn't happen in a brothel.

Anyway, I didn't regret it, but it was extremely irrational and stupid when I look back now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ray5950 View Post
    Done it once with a Jap WL, even cum inside her, but we were dating ... and this didn't happen in a brothel.

Anyway, I didn't regret it, but it was extremely irrational and stupid when I look back now.
    We all have been there

Banned
    Been done .on several occasions with ML/WL’s never pre thought or sought

Each occasion was with a woman, where I had thought significant trust existed.

Where our time together involved almost equal time in, as much out of her place of work. Usually developed over more than a year .

Though recently discovered with a (P)ML I’d been seeing for a couple years and who was pretty choosy picky with who she would offer more with than massage and handie.. that her definition of excluduvity and or not do with anyone else was purely my ego

And never when I was in a relationship - have kept any F/S off limits when in a relationship , though RnT always yo lesser or greater amount.

Nothing sanctimonious. but it’s troubling and trouble

1. a miscarriage (surprise??? some working girls are not using contraceptive).
    2. lucky
    3. an ongoing entanglement & lucky.

Do as Lord Baden Powell would do ...

Be Prepared

To contract a disease
    To tell your partner he/she needs to be checked.
    Deal with child support
    Etc etc

Would I do it again. No.

Not telling you either, if you should or not. However given the rise in certain STD’s I like to play clean.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherjim View Post
    Only done BB with one WL a long time ago circa 2006. Her name was Jean, young Korean and worked at Mimi Club in Canberra.

She was a funny girl very much into deep French kissing which was and probably still is unusual in a Canberra but would not do BBBJ or DATY.

Anyway first time I BB her (after seeing he 4-5 times before) we were kissing me on my back she on top and things got carried away and she slipped me in. Took me a while to realise and told her we had no condom she said it’s ok and come inside when ready.

Next time I saw her we did it with condom and she asked at the end why I asked for condom. Suffice to say that was the last time I wore one with her. It was also the last time I saw her in the shop because after that what I would do is pick her up at the Canberra bus station on a Wednesday afternoon when she came down from Sydney, take her out for dinner then root her BB a couple of times that night. Then next morning drop her in town and she made her way to Fyshwick.

Then two weeks later when she was going back to Sydney I would pick her up, dinner, sex and off to the bus station.

She never used contraceptive when she felt the time was wrong she would let let me know to come outside.

Of course I was young and silly at the time and looking back it was madness in many counts.

This went on for six months, until I went on a holiday to Bali (which I had booked before I met her) and whilst I was away she changed her number.

Went to Mimi not long after I came back asked if she was working, got a yes but when she came into the room she just turned around and walked out. Must have thought I was getting up to no good in Bali. Which oddly wasn’t the case. Whilst I was meeting a girl I met in Jakarta earlier in the year this girl was not up for sex. I found the only good Muslim women in Jakarta it seems. Or I was doing something very wrong.
    Jakarta is my favourite place to have sex. Though I have only had WLs there.

Banned
    Why is there? Is it cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I have never done bareback with a WL.
    But I have probably had more opportunities to do so than any other punter in Sydney.
    I see a lot of newbie WLs.
    Sometimes it's their first punt ever, sometimes it's their first punt in Australia, sometimes it's their first Westerner.
    Either way they are very nervous and excited and confused.
    So of course some forget about the condom.
    And that's when I stop them cold and tell them off and give them the big lecture.
    I tell them off very firmly and strongly.
    "GET THE CONDOM. ALWAYS GET THE CONDOM, NEVER DO IT WITHOUT A CONDOM. IF ANY CUSTOMER WANTS TO DO IT WITHOUT A CONDOM THEN SAY NO! AND REPORT THE VERMIN SCUM PEASANT WHO WANTS TO DO IT WITHOUT A CONDOM TO MANAGEMENT"
    Its the best advice they will ever get.
    And to the the vermin scum peasants out there who want to bareback girls ... You are peasants and bogans and yobbos and basically there is no place for you in civilised society.
    Go fuck your grandma or your goat or a watermelon. Actually don't even do that ... even they are too good for you.
    A different tone the normal posts and I agree 100%.

Its natural to want to do it Bb, and thats ok with ur gf or someoen u trust. But ml, wl, wow that is just crazy. I guarantee if it's OK with you, she's doing it with others. Maybe not everyone, but definitely others.

When you catch something or pass something to someone you actually care about, you will real2hiw fucking misjudgement thst decision to go Bb was.

Banned
    What if my gf is a wl? Lol
    WL, wife, partner or gf or ML whatever you call em. There is always a risk of getting STD. But the chance may higher or lower.
    I am a smoker, i get a higher chance of getting respiratory disease..but i aint wasting my life fearing that i might get one.
    In bb case, i don't ask, never did and never will but sometimes u just cant refuse the offer lol but yeah i always keep it as clean as possible. I don't go around having BB with others, only the one that i trust. The one as in singular subject..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did it twice with the same WL.

We really liked each other and I was, in both visits, on 2-hour sessions so I had all the time in the world to make her seriously and thoroughly wet. They were also right after he period had cleared so she was hormonal af.

Both times she initiated it - just too horny. After the second time she told me she regretted it and she was sorry. We always used protection after that.

Worth it? Idk - I usually get off by making the WL happy so I was happy that she came hard on both occasions but won’t do it again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ive done it twice bbfs and suffice to say ill be straight up i wont deny it if the offer came across again

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    this shit is like Russian roulette.

dont do it, if you value your life lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    and risk passing it on to others via bbbj

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have a fuck buddy relationship with a WL after seeing her for more than a year.. Been with her for a few years now and we BBFS all the time. Never caught anything and I test every 3 months.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I wonder what it would be like barebacking a WL

I will have to try that one day
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Brothelcreeper done nothing. It was punterman. We cant call Brothelcreeper cos he never shared the video. It was Punterman who did.
    Punterman is my Hero but Brothelcreeper has not reached that level yet.

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast