Page 46 of 76 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Banned
    He sounds like one of my bigger fans, I must send him a complimentary Easter Egg.....Or a set of steak knives

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    Seriously? This miserable vile, old, ex postie lowlife is allowed back on this site? He must be laughing! His tiny little pecker must surely be excited about the vile and pathetic comments that will … sounds like a scene from batman where the joker goes off his rockers.
    He is a ex postie ? That explains a lot no wonder he is so miserable

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    He is a ex postie ? That explains a lot no wonder he is so miserable
    Hi shitdick, I have no doubt being a Postie is an honourable profession, but an ex postie I ain't, whoever gave out that dubious info is a goose and does not know me...Have a lovely day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Hi shitdick, I have no doubt being a Postie is an honourable profession, but an ex postie I ain't, whoever gave out that dubious info is a goose and does not know me...Have a lovely day
    Ok you just born that way

Banned
    Whatever you think, seeya

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by randomusernam2020 View Post
    Heard Warwick runs a *zoo*
    Well I do have a puppy dog and a Blue Tongue lizard, is that what you are referring too??? You guys aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, if you want to be a smart arse it takes some sort of intelligence..bye bye

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The reason I dont DATY or BBFS, and rarely ever BBBJ is because of the comments I see on these forums.

What happens at the shop, stays at the shop. Except Herpes. That shit is for life. Imagine having to explain that to your missus or future partners.

I remember just before Covid there was a big outbreak of Chamydia at a popular shop that features heavily on this forum.

It happens dudes. You know the risks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    I’ve only once bbfs at a shop. It was a young beautiful French girl. How could I say no??
    Iris at 88A? Cant say no to that!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Only one girl i ever bbfs out of a couple hundred punts. The final time i had a fever 2 days after. Was stressing at the time and thought i had aids. Did all this googling and discovered hiv aint that easy to catch even with a gal who is positive, about 1 in a hundred they said. (Dont know how true this is...) real risk is when you do anal.
    Ended up being tonsillitis, i reckon came from dfk her.

Banned
    I have seen Iris at 88a a couple of times, awesome service........not french

Quote Originally Posted by Downtowndog View Post
    Only one girl i ever bbfs out of a couple hundred punts. The final time i had a fever 2 days after. Was stressing at the time and thought i had aids. Did all this googling and discovered hiv aint that easy to catch even with a gal who is positive, about 1 in a hundred they said. (Dont know how true this is...) real risk is when you do anal.
    Ended up being tonsillitis, i reckon came from dfk her.
    Second time I ever punted in my youth, I had the same sore throatt experience. I admit to freaking out (the naiveity of youth) and partially offended the WL by asking if she had been tested recently but was diplomatic enough not to get a backlash from her. Turned out to be a common cold, probs after being naked in cold aircon in the hotel room all night with the WL lol.

Goes to show, the psychological effects, even without BBFS. I cant lie that I haven't had BBFS (total three times) with my first ever WL (who became my reg over a period of 10 years but didn't BBFS until the last three years), a young inexperienced WL who got caught up in the moment and a Japanese WL where little bro accidentally slipped in during pussy slide after she got super wet.

Aside from my reg, I stopped the BBFS after a couple of minutes as the big head heeded caution over little head. Though all three girls admitted to BBFS feeling better for them (apparently it feels less 'artificial' and they are less likely to dry out from longer sex), I always told them they shouldn't be risking it, not with me and not with anyone else. Only my reg insisted that we do BBFS in the latter years and we always tested regularly and she was on the pill.

I definitely wouldn't recommend asking for BBFS, there's no point to given sex doesn't feel THAT much better. I'd rather develope a great connection with a wl and be safe.

I'm also cycling through protected and BBFS with my current partner so definitely sex with condom only if I'm punting. If we care about our significant others, then we shouldn't risk them just because we want a few moments of pleasure.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    What is the likelihood of getting genital herpes in Australia?

Chlamydia clears up within a few days from an antibiotic.
    probably 50/50 considering a large percentage of the population has either hsv1/2. You can get it from a bj if the lady has it on her lip, which oftentimes is covered by lipstick...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    probably 50/50 considering a large percentage of the population has either hsv1/2. You can get it from a bj if the lady has it on her lip, which oftentimes is covered by lipstick...
    +1

A few stats for the lads with warts and all.

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infect...ets/herpes.PDF

https://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@...ures10jun+2012

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Do you have any actual stats? Something like this would important enough to not just scare the general population away?
    It's out there if you want to research or speak to a doctor, but if you're really this worried all I can say is stop punting, go into a long term relationship...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Second time I ever punted in my youth, I had the same sore throatt experience. I admit to freaking out (the naiveity of youth) and partially offended the WL by asking if she had been tested recently but was diplomatic enough not to get a backlash from her. Turned out to be a common cold, probs after being naked in cold aircon in the hotel room all night with the WL lol.

Goes to show, the psychological effects, even without BBFS. I cant lie that I haven't had BBFS (total three times) with my first ever WL (who became my reg over a period of 10 years but didn't BBFS until the last three years), a young inexperienced WL who got caught up in the moment and a Japanese WL where little bro accidentally slipped in during pussy slide after she got super wet.

Aside from my reg, I stopped the BBFS after a couple of minutes as the big head heeded caution over little head. Though all three girls admitted to BBFS feeling better for them (apparently it feels less 'artificial' and they are less likely to dry out from longer sex), I always told them they shouldn't be risking it, not with me and not with anyone else. Only my reg insisted that we do BBFS in the latter years and we always tested regularly and she was on the pill.

I definitely wouldn't recommend asking for BBFS, there's no point to given sex doesn't feel THAT much better. I'd rather develope a great connection with a wl and be safe.

I'm also cycling through protected and BBFS with my current partner so definitely sex with condom only if I'm punting. If we care about our significant others, then we shouldn't risk them just because we want a few moments of pleasure.
    Spot on. Only CBJ and no kissing for me these days - especially if you have a partner. Learnt my lesson younger days (always been careful for yes now). 2 times chlamydia - first time I swore to doc never again. Second time I kid you not I said to put a dom on and she did for first session but at the end she sucked me off (she was so good at the end and prob was trying to show me what I was missing - but fmd it was my luck after not doing it so long that I got it fucken again). Also freaked the sht out of me one time and I got really sick and tired and looked up stuff like you - I was really tired and exhausted and sleeping all the time and then had to travel which was a disaster. It ended up being mono / glandular fever which had symptoms like HIV which scared the absolute sht out of me. Apparently got from kissing so none of that for me anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    sugar sluts are as bad as nightclub skanks for stds, brodel is safer
    A bit harsh, but probably a lot of truth in that.

Just think of all the drunk girls, getting fucked up against the wall by a line of guys.

I wonder how many are "fuck me, pay me, so I can get an uber home ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What two consenting adults do is nobody's business...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Whilst barebacking does come with risks there are many benefits associated with the practice. According to Master Mantak Chia men should have lots of sex but not cum very often. That way their yang (the male essence, the source of masculine strength, creativity and longevity) will remain within their bodies. Moreover, barebacking often and ensuring the woman reaches orgasm is beneficial for men because the waters of the yin (a woman's vaginal secretions) can help strengthen his declining yang.

So bareback responsibly and test for STIs frequently.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    Yeah check out the two sugarbabe threads. Lots of great info. Set me up well.
    Mind to share which are those threads?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Whilst barebacking does come with risks there are many benefits associated with the practice. According to Master Mantak Chia men should have lots of sex but not cum very often. That way their yang (the male essence, the source of masculine strength, creativity and longevity) will remain within their bodies. Moreover, barebacking often and ensuring the woman reaches orgasm is beneficial for men because the waters of the yin (a woman's vaginal secretions) can help strengthen his declining yang.

So bareback responsibly and test for STIs frequently.
    No joke, there's a Ginza regular who likes to eat his own cum, probably to "preserve his yang". They call him "cum-breath".

Page 46 of 76 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast