Page 49 of 76 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    I was offered it at Lang st. There was a horrible smell in the room, when she undressed it got waaaay worse, I realised it was coming from her pussy and that she hadn’t cleaned up after the last few punters at least, I threw up in my mouth and headed for the door.
    I can top that, I have mentioned it before.. I was at an establishment which will remain nameless, I was banging a milf doggie style when I noticed cum was leaking out of her asshole...

Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Not related but I could be wrong. What type of vaccination or Injection that requires to take a shot on the butt cheeks?
    Was seeing regular ml and I noticed small bandaid on her butt. I forgot to ask her. Only saw it when we were getting dressed Would that mean she was doing bareback and require antibiotics in the but?
    Gonorrhoea? But why the bandaid? I think it's a huge infectious wart n she's coving it with the bandaid. Yeh not helpful or preventive. Actually pretty malicious. Pm me shop bro I like to avoid this. Thxbai

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Could be Gonorrhea, syphilis or others. Any medical practitioner will cover an injection site.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bump this for one member to do his research!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Bump this for one member to do his research!
    Don't need to bump the thread. As if I haven't already gone through this thread when it was live.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    I can top that, I have mentioned it before.. I was at an establishment which will remain nameless, I was banging a milf doggie style when I noticed cum was leaking out of her asshole...
    So just like those gangbang videos =D

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    I was offered it at Lang st. There was a horrible smell in the room, when she undressed it got waaaay worse, I realised it was coming from her pussy and that she hadn’t cleaned up after the last few punters at least, I threw up in my mouth and headed for the door.
    you should change your name to puke lol. i get it though nothing worse than a smelly minge

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Thanks for your advice
    Can you message me?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dicksonport View Post
    Thanks for your advice
    Can you message me?
    Did you eat her ass before fucking her? 🤮

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Did you eat her ass before fucking her? 🤮
    Sorry boss. I haven’t been there yet and will avoid that shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    I have been seeing threads and ads about having bareback with WL...
    Wondering how many of you have done it in the past? Yep, i know the risk and all that..
    I myself have done it with 2 wls in a span of over a year and in both experience, the girl initiated first..
    From our perspective, it is mostly about the pleasure but what about the girl?
    Once it felt great with a Chinese milf
    Immediately regretted it after and got paranoid
    Won’t do it anytime soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Not in Australia, in Japan and Dom. Was in Soapland. Not sure what happened but day after noticed white stuff on penis head. Went to GP here and said it's balanitis and to wash and clean...
    Didn't help until unrelated throat infection, I went to the GP for that prescribed me antibiotics which helped my throat but also cleared my penis too...
    The only thing I know is maybe the soap at Soapland gave me a reaction? No BB was involved or BBBJ.
    She did squeezes the penis head few times under water.
    It can spread via fluids .. so soaploand is high risk of catching if someone has brought something in

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    I have been seeing threads and ads about having bareback with WL...
    Wondering how many of you have done it in the past? Yep, i know the risk and all that..
    I myself have done it with 2 wls in a span of over a year and in both experience, the girl initiated first..
    From our perspective, it is mostly about the pleasure but what about the girl?
    What a weird question especially the part about "what about the girl". It's a paid service so I dont give a crap about the girl. It's all only about me feeling good

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed with many saying that the WLs that do BB will do it with everyone else. BE SAFE AND WRAP UP.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManboy View Post
    Agreed with many saying that the WLs that do BB will do it with everyone else. BE SAFE AND WRAP UP.
    yup, any girl that says "i only do it for you" is 100% lying.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    In Vietnam I've done it with a few young bargirls and sprayed inside them. There's nothing like a 21 year old pussy thats ovulating and craving an Aussie bull's sperm.
    Perfect time to bareback! I wonder how many kids you've got out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've done it a few times, four times this year. Seems like the older I get the more I get offered...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have yet to go for it, my paranoia just screams out at me to play it safe. Maybe if it was someone younger I'd give it a shot, but who knows

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Only those who've taken BBFS understand that the risks of BBFS is there but not highly likely like everyone assume. Lots of WL(young and old) offer BBFS for years without catching anything. If you think about it, would the WL want to offer BB(even for extra money) if they easily catch STI from customers? They easily get 1k-2k cash per day and its all about money for most of them, so catching STI mean losing lots of money.

Even when you go to STI clinic, they're not gonna give you PreP for this reason and just recommend to take a test once every 6months to 1 year. Also being selective help reduce the risk, don't raw dog every WL/ML. Trust your first instinct.

I'm open to exchanging info, if the WL/ML you provide are young and not from brothel that openly offer BBFS to everyone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    I fucked Mimi of 46 Springhouse last night. Bareback everything and COF/COB finale. All for just 170/hr. Top girl, highly recommended.
    There's going to be many enquiries about Mimi from now on.

Page 49 of 76 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast