Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Bareback with WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    For centuries and millennium before the age of condoms and various other forms of protection and contraceptives, sex was always bare back is it not ?

A virgin, a housewife, a prostitue, all queens and princesses were all fucked the same way, right ?
    Back in those days, there's no HIV. But you still live a terrible life and die sadly with common STDs like syphillis

Quote Originally Posted by screwed View Post
    So you condone this in establishments and massage parlours AH? Even knowing there are a multitude of sexually transmitted viruses and infections out there to be caught. #truecolours
    Of course not, but time changes and people and their life style and priorities evolve and change accordingly!

Sexually active adults can all make their own choices and face the consequences, everything safe or partially safe or just take the don’t give a damn risk , well, as long as it’s mutually consented for money or for love, none of anyone else’s business , no ? And only he or she can answer and part take , right ?

And we can argue all we want here but things will continue to happen behind closed doors, and you can only look after yourself and be responsible for your own actions.

Just saying as it is.

Good luck to all! And happy RnT only ........ haha

Just love to fuck those natural big tits bare back !

That’s safe enough for all , no ?

If you say so !

After those tits had been fucked bareback by others, only to have wiped the traces off from your sight !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    If you say so !

After those tits had been fucked bareback by others, only to have wiped the traces off from your sight !
    That’s when you need to secure the first appointment of the day brother Wil !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The hypocrisy in this threads is amazing. I bet that at least 80% of people have gone raw at least once hahaha but still they are all right it’s not worth for Anyone. The girl, yourself and everyone else’s .

That’s when you need to secure the first appointment of the day brother Wil !
    If you say so, I don’t think all your punts are of first appointments of the day anyway.... as long as you believe it’s safe...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by winboy View Post
    five minute pleasure, a few weeks of stress and worry, not worth it!
    And potentially a life time of problems after too

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

AHL, bro, you are the purveyor of pearl necklaces. Actually, Spanish is not as safe as you think. She would naturally clean her mouth or pussy after BBBJ or BBFS, but not necessarily her chest after Spanish. Not as thoroughly as the other two organs, at least. So, next time you make a pearl necklace for her, spare a thought for the previous one she was wearing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Roulette... The house always wins, rarely the punter

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    AHL, bro, you are the purveyor of pearl necklaces. Actually, Spanish is not as safe as you think. She would naturally clean her mouth or pussy after BBBJ or BBFS, but not necessarily her chest after Spanish. Not as thoroughly as the other two organs, at least. So, next time you make a pearl necklace for her, spare a thought for the previous one she was wearing.
    Huh, I'd thought theyd thoroughly clean their tits with a large quantities of wet wipes? I would assume that'd be safe enough, no?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carby View Post
    Huh, I'd thought theyd thoroughly clean their tits with a large quantities of wet wipes? I would assume that'd be safe enough, no?
    Have you thought of the idea where the ML rubs your little fella around her nipple when you cum? Well let's hope she cleans her nipples properly. You wouldn't want to be sucking or licking her nipples later.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Have you thought of the idea where the ML rubs your little fella around her nipple when you cum? Well let's hope she cleans her nipples properly. You wouldn't want to be sucking or licking her nipples later.
    Why you gotta say this? Now I will remember whenever I suck a nipple ☹️

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MS80 View Post
    Why you gotta say this? Now I will remember whenever I suck a nipple ☹️
    Hope it stays in your memory when you visit a ML.

It's worse in the case where the girls don't have an opportunity to clean themselves properly in between sessions. I have seen it on a few occasions where we went overtime and then the girl had no time to clean herself up before being ushered into the next room to massage her next customer.

Banned
    At least in a FS shop the girl can have a shower and clean herself up. There's no guarantee in a RNT shop and what's more worse where there is no shower facilities.

By the way, the same ML that had my little fella rubbing her nipples after I had come also had some of my precious natural protein in her hair. She didn't notice it at first but could she wash it out, of course not. She had to move onto the next customer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Or... you can come prepared..

Small packet of wet tissues in your pocket to wipe them before you start part 2

Just saying..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can’t do too much about the hair..

Maybe she can use it as gel as in ‘Something about Mary’ movie.. ha ha..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Hope it stays in your memory when you visit a ML.

It's worse in the case where the girls don't have an opportunity to clean themselves properly in between sessions. I have seen it on a few occasions where we went overtime and then the girl had no time to clean herself up before being ushered into the next room to massage her next customer.
    Hence I make sure I am their first customer of the day 😎

Banned
    Must have been great in the 1970's before A.I.D.S. - creampie the norm when punting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MS80 View Post
    Hence I make sure I am their first customer of the day ��
    No wonder Brother Ahlungor wants to be first in. The girl is all clean and fresh.

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast