Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punther View Post
    I've done it a few times, four times this year. Seems like the older I get the more I get offered...
    I agree 100%, now 66 years old and I seem to get it everywhere. Only STI I have had was 40 years ago.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post
    I agree 100%, now 66 years old and I seem to get it everywhere. Only STI I have had was 40 years ago.
    Someone must be looking out for you over the last 40 years. 😇

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    I fucked Mimi of 46 Springhouse last night. Bareback everything and COF/COB finale. All for just 170/hr. Top girl, highly recommended.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    There's going to be many enquiries about Mimi from now on.
    Yep. Mimi’s regular customers calling Spring House and enquiring about her pathology results and how long until her pussy will be fully repaired and serviceable again after reading that she’s been thoroughly hammered by @leghunter with a 17 day load to explode..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good to know who not to see I guess

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    Yep. Mimi’s regular customers calling Spring House and enquiring about her pathology results and how long until her pussy will be fully repaired and serviceable again after reading that she’s been thoroughly hammered by @leghunter with a 1 day load to explode..
    I think it was 17 days worth, bro.

And I reckon there probably wasn't much "hammering" going on if he's been holding it that long. Gone in 30 secs, bro. Lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Done it only twice in my punting career. Once overseas with a beautiful young Chinese girl at my hotel room. Another time at a massage shop with a young naive girl new to the industry. Risky undertaking for sure but in the heat of the moment these things happen I suppose. I don’t seek out BBFS.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely not something I would seek out and would probably decline. Too much anxiety for a few days afterwards.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Reading elsewhere that BB definitely easier in the shops these days. Not many customers so girls will offering a bit more to earn their cash. Especially the ones only here for a few months. Wonder if it is true.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    bareback is completely madness

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdance View Post
    Reading elsewhere that BB definitely easier in the shops these days. Not many customers so girls will offering a bit more to earn their cash. Especially the ones only here for a few months. Wonder if it is true.
    Could it be due to more overseas WLs arriving here and their soft approach to safe sex practices? As noted on this forum, girls from Korea or Japan are more open to BBFS in comparison to other nationalities. Is it a cultural thing since there wouldn't be a shortage of condoms in their countries? One Japanese girl mentioned that Japanese guys keep asking for BBFS and to keep customers many girls will agree to this request. Maybe safe sex is not promoted in their schools.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got offered BBFS last night by a popular lady in a popular shop (not gonna mention any names though). She was beautiful, totally my type and I was so tempted but ultimately declined. I get the feeling she’s offering it to a lot of customers to make extra cash at the moment. Damn she is hot though and I would have loved to. She even said I could have given her a cream pie 😩 I’d be really anxious for days afterwards though. I was so torn haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've got a cauc girl in a cauc shop who offers it to me as a given now. Says it's only for me (and here's me believing it) but got tested recently and so far so good. She's also a complete freak and down for basically anything including filming, creampie, facial (she actually asked for it), etc, and is a blonde 30 y.o hottie. Yet to get her to come to my place for an outcall though she says shes keen as she reckons the shop is ripping both of us off. Before you PM, sorry gents will be keeping this one to myself.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I wonder if kiyru the original poster finally got his elusive bb.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I got offered BBFS last night by a popular lady in a popular shop (not gonna mention any names though). She was beautiful, totally my type and I was so tempted but ultimately declined. I get the feeling she’s offering it to a lot of customers to make extra cash at the moment. Damn she is hot though and I would have loved to. She even said I could have given her a cream pie 😩 I’d be really anxious for days afterwards though. I was so torn haha
    Which one is that???
    So we can stay clear of it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I wonder if kiyru the original poster finally got his elusive bb.
    The OP is banned. For a troll he has set this on fire

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha no way will I say but I did see an earlier comment about Japanese and Korean girls offering it lately for extra cash possibly due to declining customers. It caught me off guard though. I was about to put the condom on but then I sat there pondering for like 2 mins like an idiot 😂 I was really into her, there’s reviews and comments on this forum saying how genuinely pretty she is from other punters so do wonder how many might have taken up the offer. If there was a way to know on the spot that we’re both clean I would have done it in a heartbeat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She was trying to convince me that she was clean by saying she takes a medicine every night. I have no idea what the hell she meant

Banned
    She was trying to convince me that she was clean by saying she takes a medicine every night. I have no idea what the hell she meant
    Did she mean taking the pill not to get pregnant? 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe she meant PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis), medicine that reduces your chances of getting HIV from sex or injection drug use. It doesn’t prevent other STDs though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Did she mean taking the pill not to get pregnant? 😂
    Hahaha she mentioned that first but when I asked what about disease etc she mentioned another medicine she takes but I didn’t fully understand what she meant

Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast