Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Maybe she meant PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis), medicine that reduces your chances of getting HIV from sex or injection drug use. It doesn’t prevent other STDs though.
    Yes, perhaps that’s what it was

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A few western Sydney places often it as standard but you'd have to be crazy to try as everybody knows about them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The thing is at the Sharphorse shop there used to be ones who did it for no extra

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Could it be due to more overseas WLs arriving here and their soft approach to safe sex practices? As noted on this forum, girls from Korea or Japan are more open to BBFS in comparison to other nationalities. Is it a cultural thing since there wouldn't be a shortage of condoms in their countries? One Japanese girl mentioned that Japanese guys keep asking for BBFS and to keep customers many girls will agree to this request. Maybe safe sex is not promoted in their schools.
    WLs pretending to be punters in a sex forum...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Perfect time to bareback! I wonder how many kids you've got out there.
    Had a HK friend who made trips to Shenzhen just to visit brothels. He asked the WL if he can do her BB, she said ok but no cum inside. Guess what? He got too excited and sprayed his load inside the slippery tunnel! He panicked, went straight for his clothes, got dressed and simply went out without offering to buy a pill for the WL.

Years later he had severe psoriasis that spreaded all over his genitals. Didn't see his dick but I noticed when he took his top off he had massive psoriatic scales on his navel all the way down into his pubic area. Psoriasis is not an STD but all I can say is he probably had karma from treating girls like shit in his younger days, now he can't get a gf because he lacks confidence in himself due to his psoriasis. He might have to seek out that WL and pay child support for the kid in order to clear his karma LOL

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    The OP is banned. For a troll he has set this on fire
    Oh shit really lol?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    I have been seeing threads and ads about having bareback with WL...
    Wondering how many of you have done it in the past? Yep, i know the risk and all that..
    I myself have done it with 2 wls in a span of over a year and in both experience, the girl initiated first..
    From our perspective, it is mostly about the pleasure but what about the girl?
    OP sounds like a WL pretending to be a punter. But if OP got banned, why isn't the username and thread gone like others who got banned for trolling? Looks more like OP had stopped logging in for a long time, that's all.

Banned
    Speaking of which, just realised leghunter got banned. Haven't seen him trolling anyone excessively

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe too revealing in his exploits... I dunno

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yeah, think his posts probably brought a lot of trouble to the girl and the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    OP sounds like a WL pretending to be a punter. But if OP got banned, why isn't the username and thread gone like others who got banned for trolling? Looks more like OP had stopped logging in for a long time, that's all.
    Nah, he was defo a punting bro, not a girl. didn't know he got banned though.

And trolling doesn't usually get you banned on this forum. There are plenty of obnoxious twats on here that never contribute anything useful and only attack other posters. They've been around for ages.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Speaking of which, just realised leghunter got banned. Haven't seen him trolling anyone excessively
    wow you are right, just realised he got banned as well, my guess is probably has something to do with that 647 thread...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Speaking of BBFS, if it's offered I probably wouldn't be able to refuse *shame*, never a big fan of condom, sometimes I find it hard to finish in one (even in 001), but I guess it's for protection and peace of mind...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nah, he was defo a punting bro, not a girl. didn't know he got banned though.

And trolling doesn't usually get you banned on this forum. There are plenty of obnoxious twats on here that never contribute anything useful and only attack other posters. They've been around for ages.
    😂 Sounds like you're protecting an asset there

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Speaking of BBFS, if it's offered I probably wouldn't be able to refuse *shame*, never a big fan of condom, sometimes I find it hard to finish in one (even in 001), but I guess it's for protection and peace of mind...
    001s are great for me but it's normally the girls who dislike the texture of 001s unless they're naturally super wet down there. The material used in 001s tend to be hydrophobic so it draws any natural moisture away and makes it quite rough for the vag

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I got offered BBFS last night by a popular lady in a popular shop (not gonna mention any names though). She was beautiful, totally my type and I was so tempted but ultimately declined. I get the feeling she’s offering it to a lot of customers to make extra cash at the moment. Damn she is hot though and I would have loved to. She even said I could have given her a cream pie 😩 I’d be really anxious for days afterwards though. I was so torn haha
    Why mention it if you won't name who and the shop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    001s are great for me but it's normally the girls who dislike the texture of 001s unless they're naturally super wet down there. The material used in 001s tend to be hydrophobic so it draws any natural moisture away and makes it quite rough for the vag
    That's exactly what I noticed as well, 001 is super thin and better heat transfer, but the downside is it dries up real quick due to the material, after a while it feels like sandpaper and I usually have to constantly re-apply lube...I ordered 002 some say that's a little better will see

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    Why mention it if you won't name who and the shop?
    Attention. The mention of how beautiful the girl was confirmed it too.

He said he wouldn’t want people to PM him but that’s exactly what he wanted when he wrote that post.

Nothing new - people seek attention and validation all the time.

😂 Sounds like you're protecting an asset there
    Protecting an asset? No bro, I've just been around here long enough to know that your suspicions are incorrect.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Be careful out there gents , visited a popular shop last week, Japanese WL, wasn’t thinking with my head and now I have a burning penis and white discharge , got tested yesterday, waiting for results

Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast